Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2007, 18:12   #61
Senior - BHPian

hey guys,
i might not catch up with you all,
some thing has come up.... I have to meet few people on 28th evening 6:00pm. And I will be having a night shift on 27th, i will be sleeping in the day on 28th.

May be i can catch with the people who are staying late may be at around 8:00pm. Also my car might be in nalgonda from 28th to 30th so i might be on my suzuki.
Old 27th April 2007, 00:20   #62
BHPian

Guys.. since no replies for this saturday... its already Friday !Meet postponed Next Week ....!!!! okay for everybody?
Old 28th April 2007, 00:42   #63
BHPian

any good installer in Hyd

Hello Guys ... so are you guys meeting for the next week i.e May 5 , i'm a new bee ... you guys can count me in ....

btw i have few questions :
where is SPROCKET ?? heard is the JBL dealer
I wanted to know the good installer to install

PIO 5950
JBL 2104 or 607c
JBL 937
JBL 75.4 ot 60.4
JBL 4-12

do you guys have any ideas about the good installer and where can i get the above ones a good price with B&w

thanks in advance
Old 28th April 2007, 12:50   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by romyeo4u View Post
Hello Guys ... so are you guys meeting for the next week i.e May 5 , i'm a new bee ... you guys can count me in ....

btw i have few questions :
where is SPROCKET ?? heard is the JBL dealer
I wanted to know the good installer to install

PIO 5950
JBL 2104 or 607c
JBL 937
JBL 75.4 ot 60.4
JBL 4-12

do you guys have any ideas about the good installer and where can i get the above ones a good price with B&w

thanks in advance
Welcome to tbhp and look forward to meeting you in next meet. I would suggest that you try moto-axis on minister road. They are good installers. Installer name is Naveen and the owner name is Laveen. You can meet them and give the reference of one our tbhpian, suren181

Any more help you need, pm suren181
Old 28th April 2007, 13:27   #65
Senior - BHPian

Sprocket is in Dharam Karam road in Ameerpet, opposite to Challa Hospital. I heard, tbhp members are getting very good discounts.
Old 1st May 2007, 00:45   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Welcome to tbhp and look forward to meeting you in next meet. I would suggest that you try moto-axis on minister road. They are good installers. Installer name is Naveen and the owner name is Laveen. You can meet them and give the reference of one our tbhpian, suren181

Any more help you need, pm suren181
These guys are good in installing but not tuning the sound...... am i right suren?

Guys please respond about the meet asap.. May 5.. who are all game for it in the eveing?

Last edited by nosfreak : 1st May 2007 at 00:49.
Old 1st May 2007, 00:55   #67
BHPian

Sorry fellow BHPians, I am most likely out on 5th May. Need to go to work. Will update by Thursday or Friday if there is a possibility otherwise.
Old 1st May 2007, 09:52   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
These guys are good in installing but not tuning the sound...... am i right suren?

Guys please respond about the meet asap.. May 5.. who are all game for it in the eveing?
A good installer also has to be a good tuner . I am upgrading my amp and woofer set-up tomorrow so will let you know how it went. I am getting a JBL Monobloc Amp and a 12" JBL bass tube.
Old 1st May 2007, 10:24   #69
Senior - BHPian

mobike, my suggestion is go for the woofer ox that Suren has in his Santro. To my knowledge Bass tube is more boomy. Anyway, it depends on your music choice.
Why don't you post in ICE section to get some suggestions from gurus?
Old 1st May 2007, 12:05   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
mobike, my suggestion is go for the woofer ox that Suren has in his Santro. To my knowledge Bass tube is more boomy. Anyway, it depends on your music choice.
Why don't you post in ICE section to get some suggestions from gurus?
Thanks Satish for your suggestion, i have discussed extensively on the thread below. even the installer was mentioning for my car with a decent boot space, the tube would sound great. Plus the my budget for an amp and woofer was only 12K but now extended to 16.5K and if i go for a box then it would go to 20K

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sound-...ubes-help.html
Old 1st May 2007, 12:22   #71
Senior - BHPian

Ok, Good luck Avinash. Please let us know how it sounds. Any specifics about the wiring? As gurus suggest, i think you should stick to good brands. I bought my JBL kit at Sprocket. I think it costed 4000.
Next plan for some dampening in the trunk. The vibrations from thin metal of your car may be irritating.
Old 1st May 2007, 12:29   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
Ok, Good luck Avinash. Please let us know how it sounds. Any specifics about the wiring? As gurus suggest, i think you should stick to good brands. I bought my JBL kit at Sprocket. I think it costed 4000.
Next plan for some dampening in the trunk. The vibrations from thin metal of your car may be irritating.
Thanks, surely next meet you will hear a new thump from my car. Wow 4K for entire ICE wiring Kit from JBL? I think for connecting the amp and woofer, i just need the RCA connector and cables. Its about 1.5K which is included in the 16.5K total cost

Any idea how much the dampening costs and which are the crucial parts to get the dampening done? i dont want to spend much as of now.
Old 1st May 2007, 12:44   #73
Senior - BHPian

The JBL wiring kit includes the following:
Power cable for Battery to Amp. It comes with it's own fuse (Already saved my Amp once).
RCA cable for HU to AMP.
AMP grounding cable
Amp - Woofer cable
And a few connectors.
I think it's risky to not go with proper wiring.

I think the dealer is going to install a Boss RCA cable for you and believe me there is a lot difference between a Boss and JBL. I think Sprocket has also started stocking Audison cable. Ranjit (Sys_Whiz) has those in his car and he got them from Sprocket.

No idea about the dampening stuff. One store to check is Pitstop in Raj bhavan road.
Old 2nd May 2007, 01:02   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Thanks, surely next meet you will hear a new thump from my car. Wow 4K for entire ICE wiring Kit from JBL? I think for connecting the amp and woofer, i just need the RCA connector and cables. Its about 1.5K which is included in the 16.5K total cost

Any idea how much the dampening costs and which are the crucial parts to get the dampening done? i dont want to spend much as of now.
dampening is quiet expensive out here.... avinash do keep me updated after the setup is done... and great going for the bass tube for a rock fan
Old 3rd May 2007, 00:43   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
sorry for late response, but i am in 5th. what is the time and agenda for the meet.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks