Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2008, 11:17   #61
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Cannot commit anything for the upcoming meets. Even if I come on Sunday, it would be only for the initial part and definitely not for Karting. My daughter's exams are getting over tomorrow and so do not know what they may plan.

Samurai,

If you are back in Cochin by afternoon and free around 4.30PM, I do not mind popping in to meet you. Year ending and so have to be back for the formalities here at my shop in the night. If the Monday meet time is fixed and is convenient, I won't bother you at 4.30PM.

Last edited by Samurai : 28th March 2008 at 11:29. Reason: publicly posted number removed.
Old 28th March 2008, 11:30   #62
Team-BHP Support

Rajesh, I have noted your number. I'll give you a call Monday afternoon once I know the exact plan.
Old 28th March 2008, 11:34   #63
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Melcow, Samurai-san

Zak and I are planning to drive to this wonderful place called Ramakkalmedu on Mon morning (all please feel free to join the drive if you wish to) but I hope to be back by night so will meet you.
steeroid- do you need a lensman for the trip?

Old 28th March 2008, 11:35   #64
BHPian

Wecome Samurai. i think i will miss the monday one as its a weekday & i have to get back to work . Hope your kumarakom photos will be in the travalogues.

Ripper: Shall we finalise the plans for sunday. i am even open for a short drive if anybody is interested.

Steer: why dont you pre pone your monday drive to sunday?
Old 28th March 2008, 11:38   #65
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
Wecome Samurai. i think i will miss the monday one as its a weekday & i have to get back to work . Hope your kumarakom photos will be in the travalogues.

Ripper: Shall we finalise the plans for sunday. i am even open for a short drive if anybody is interested.

Steer: why dont you pre pone your monday drive to sunday?
yeah steer! prepone it to sunday!
that way, i can have less trouble with home office sanctioning my trips.
team bhp activities on back to back days will be frowned upon by the home minister!

Old 28th March 2008, 11:48   #66
BHPian

sigh!!!another missed meet for me, dunno wheni can actually meet you all. its only once i have met you guys and that too 2 years back sigh,!!
Old 28th March 2008, 12:14   #67
BHPian

well well .. quite a few interesting developments !! a meet and a mini meet! nice!

@ Samurai - I'm in for dinner/coffee on monday evening after you get back from Kumarakom.
Old 28th March 2008, 12:23   #68
BANNED

Wow! So this is turning out to be a star studded one.

Samurai san! Welcome to god's own country and it's very very sober Bhpians. You'll be very much disappointed to meet this lot of youngsters. So, don't worry on that department.

Sorry guys! If We're going to drive on sunday, then the whole meet will have to be replanned. Ain't it?
Old 28th March 2008, 14:51   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
steeroid- do you need a lensman for the trip?
Why not?? I have lenses but I will be doing the driving - I need to bash up the Dicor good and proper before it goes in for its 50k service.

Do join us. That makes it Ripper, Speedzak, Duboy and Steer to Ramakkalmedu - I think it should be a good trip.
Old 28th March 2008, 16:31   #70
rippergeo

@ steer- will discuss the details with you and zak on sunday, maybe we'll get a few more recruits.

did i miss the timings of the sunday evening meet? i havent seen a specific time mentioned anywhere on the thread.

Old 28th March 2008, 16:55   #71
BANNED

Ok. So, the karting meet is on Sunday. I read somewhere that we were supposed to meet up by 4pm.

And the drive to Ramakkalmedu is on monday. Right? We'll have to leave by 5-6am. Yes, these days I'm used to wake up by 4am!
Who all are in? You guys can be back in Cochin by 8-9pm. This drive should be one of the best in Kerala right now.
Old 28th March 2008, 17:03   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
... Yes, these days I'm used to wake up by 4am!
No wonder it has been raining cats and dogs in South India nearly all of last month
Old 28th March 2008, 18:20   #73
rippergeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
No wonder it has been raining cats and dogs in South India nearly all of last month
extreme weather 101 by hydra

Ok- 4PM on sunday evening it is. A S H V I N, will you please pass this on to your friend at the karting place?

Old 28th March 2008, 18:40   #74
Team-BHP Support

Ok, I will be staying at Abad Plaza on Monday. Steeroid has my number. If anybody needs it please PM me, I prefer not to post it in public.
Old 28th March 2008, 19:24   #75
BANNED

We'll meet up with you Samurai san!

Guys! We have a surprise guest Bhpian coming in for this meet. He is flying in just for this meet. Now, if any local guys drop out of this meet, We'll come and pull you out from wherever you are!

Shall we have a mini meet tomorrow night? Me, our guest Bhpian and Steeroid will be meeting up somewhere in town. Wanna join?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks