Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2008, 14:35   #151
BANNED

The Karting pics are in Steer's laptop and he'll post it as soon as he lands in Dubai and gets some time.

Some important things I've gathered from this Weekend.

<A S H V I N> One of the most photogenic guys on the forum. Every shot of his tells a story. Like that giant stomach we got to see in Steer's post. He also has one of the MOST PHOTOGRAPHED HEAD on Team-BHP!
His signature (Bass line exhaust or so....) is very true and applies to his bodily habits very perfectly. Only difference is there's more bass in his Intake rather than his exhaust. Yes, HIS!!
He can think about the rarest and humorous corner of any sentence spoken. But only lets it out once in a while. Like "unexpected offroading is what we get when we travel in a boat" LOL!!

<Mansidea> Man! I salute you! My respect for this person keeps on growing after every meet. A true gentleman. A very good photographer who would even run into cows and jump over them if needed when it comes to shooting pictures.
Even after all the denials, he succumbed to my persuasion and decided to climb up the Ramakkalmedu peak on the blazing hot sun. But later, I realised that he was more interested in the naked grandma sitting on the opposite mountain. He was too happy to see from her backside and went running there. But, came back disappointed when he saw that she had a son! LOL!!
Kaakka kulichaal kokkaavoolla! (no matter however a crow takes bath, it can never be a crane!) A Scorpio 2ltr turbo can never become a 3ltr Safari dicor! {runs for cover from the unlimited idea mobiles being thrown).
This guy is a true blue driver. He drove thru out the saturday night and was up in the morning for more action without a a blink and kept going with his eyes popped all the way back (I was on the steering na!).

More to come after I take a shower.
Old 1st April 2008, 15:47   #152
BHPian

Zak, thanks for some nice words & the tail was expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Kaakka kulichaal kokkaavoolla! (no matter however a crow takes bath, it can never be a crane!) A Scorpio 2ltr turbo can never become a 3ltr Safari dicor! {runs for cover from the unlimited idea mobiles being thrown).
2.6 litre.

Space & Image is not my priority. Refinement is the word.

I took a test drive of both the cars & didnt take much time to decided on what i want, even when the cost was same. The safari for sale at that time was an Elephant in metal & i was looking for a horse. If street racing was my intentions, i would have gone for a sedan. This is my longest possession & still I only miss a 4WD in my car, for which i waited for 6 months & they couldnt deliver. Not a fan of any particular brand but even after the launch of VTT i still cant make up my mind. crossing my fingers for JK's reviews

@Ripper: I prefer to reserve my comments as i stopped this mine is bigger than yours talks while i was in school itself.

Its quiet natural that when a girl makes her way through a crowd its gentle. But when a man does it, its always bullying.
Old 1st April 2008, 15:56   #153
Senior - BHPian

Ivide endu sambhavichchu? Whats going on?

Thank god this stops at words, though - on the roads we are all good lil boys. Or so I thought...
Old 1st April 2008, 15:58   #154
BANNED

Ha ha ha!
There it goes. Mans! Don't worry. Mine is always with a truckload of salt as usual.

More coming. I'm building up the momentum by grazing on Chicken friedrice! More stones will be pelt and thrown. Expect some serious post meet(s) fun. (Please don't take any bit of it serious, I mean).

BTW, anybody ready for a consecutive 4th meet this evening? MaxBHP in town with his beast Cedia to shod it with alloys and ICE! Woweeeee!!
Old 1st April 2008, 16:48   #155
BANNED

Ok. As you guys have understood by now, I have some very SERIOUS observations from this weekend. (The shower was cold enough to make my brain come back to room temperature, chicken friedrice helped me salivate some good levels of digestive acids, the lime juice wasn't that cold but was sweet enough to dissolve the salt and here I am, back on the couch typing away to glory). Let me please continue.

<QuickSilver> What shall I say about this guy? Hmmm..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Well! He didn't say much for sure. Maybe he did, but it usually stayed inside and never spilled outside his mouth. Most of the time, he kept quite! (Boy! Where you disappointed?)
A major reason for the above was that he spent most of the time in his dreams than reality. Yes, he managed to sleep flat in the backseat of the Scorpio while MansIdea was throwing it around thru the curves and bumpy surfaces. Man! I admire your sleeping spirit.
He also accomplished the highly respected job of throwing up at 6.30am! Was it the Vodka he had last night? Or was it too less that it got bored inside there and decided to show up thru the wrong exit at wrong time?
BTW FYI, He had taken a decision to chill out this weekend by staying out of his city and decided to join us for the sunday meet. What he ended up doing was a crazy 900 odd kilometers on road and sleeping in a bouncing Backseat. He wasn't even ready to think about driving a Kart due to this and some other reasons.
Thanks for coming bro! You really was our guest and we have tried our maximum to screw up your weekend. L O L ! ! !
Old 1st April 2008, 18:23   #156
Senior - BHPian

When is max bhp comming down for it zak,I usually be there for every second one ,so can give a thought if time permits.
ram
Old 1st April 2008, 18:37   #157
BHPian

Quote:
<QuickSilver> What shall I say about this guy? Hmmm..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Well! He didn't say much for sure. Maybe he did, but it usually stayed inside and never spilled outside his mouth. Most of the time, he kept quite! (Boy! Where you disappointed?)

Thanks for coming bro! You really was our guest and we have tried our maximum to screw up your weekend. L O L ! ! !
I swear. He was actually fully equiped for any activity as he knows the mullah & steeroid for quiet some time. But this was a total surprise & he left everything in his car including the swimming trunk.

Hope you had a nice time man. Thanks for taking the pain to travel all the way from coimby especially the return trip.
Old 1st April 2008, 18:43   #158
BHPian

Quote:
Ha ha ha!
There it goes. Mans! Don't worry. Mine is always with a truckload of salt as usual.

More coming. I'm building up the momentum by grazing on Chicken friedrice! More stones will be pelt and thrown. Expect some serious post meet(s) fun. (Please don't take any bit of it serious, I mean).
Same here Zak. pls. continue..
Old 2nd April 2008, 01:15   #159
BANNED

The 4th day!
And back to back, the 4th meet happens today. Completely unplanned and very much an impromptu one today. You all know the reason for it. Yes! A Cedia which has now become a celebrity here, came for a change of rubber and ICE. We all wanted to have a look of it and just smsed each other. Wow! Almost everybody was there.
Some interesting things happened at Pizza hut. It would be nice if we could hear it from some new people here. Huh! Everybody is bored of hearing us writing again and again! Where's Max? Kphilip? Jake? Write on your words. We'll all enjoy it.
Old 2nd April 2008, 01:41   #160
Senior - BHPian

Karting and Samurai Meet Pics in no particular order (Samurai if you're reading this please note that it has now become very difficult to attach pictures and build a storyline around pics under the new system):

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5387.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5389.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5390.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5391.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5398.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5381.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5380.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5384.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5404.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5403.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5408.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5416.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5432.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5422.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5405.jpg

Name:  DSCN5427.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  38.5 KB

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5425.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5409.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5401.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5402.jpg
Old 2nd April 2008, 01:47   #161
Senior - BHPian

The Samurai Meet (someone please do the writing):

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5440.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5442.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5444.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5449.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5453.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5454.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5455.jpg

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5456.jpg
Old 2nd April 2008, 01:49   #162
Senior - BHPian

I get back to work tomorrow....time for me to sign off this Cochin meet thread from Dubai now. I'll make it quick with one last pic by Zak:

April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive!-dscn5300.jpg
Old 2nd April 2008, 03:45   #163
BHPian

Everyone Seems To Be Planning Big. I Also Wanna Come But I Don't Have Much Money On Me(Currenly Jobless,My Girlfriend Pays My Phone Bills)

how bout a get together and we will have a grand meal at some Thattu Kada with some Kattan Chaya.

How Bout that ? any place the senior BHPians say...

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd April 2008 at 04:39. Reason: Please avoid ........... s
Old 2nd April 2008, 08:49   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The 4th day!
And back to back, the 4th meet happens today.
Wow! This will be a record at TBHP?
Old 2nd April 2008, 08:50   #165
Team-BHP Support

By the time I came back, most have written the meet reports, so I don't have much to add.

It was great to meet so many new faces with known IDs and make the connections. I met trrk, rippergeo, A S H V I N, Nikkibike, Speedzak, Aha! and Steeroid. Got a front seat view of how a Safari can petrify a petefied Swift.

My trip was wonderful, weather was very pleasant, I know we benefited from the recent rains. I have had first look at the photographs, looks wonderful, can't wait to write that travelogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Samurai if you're reading this please note that it has now become very difficult to attach pictures and build a storyline around pics under the new system
Yes, I have felt the pinch myself while writing the skid plates pictorial. We are discussing the matter in the support thread.

PS: I even witnessed an accident between two red buses on the way to the Airport. Both were right in front of us, they both took off from the bus stop, the first one slowed down, the second one didn't. Our driver was sharp enough to brake and avoided joining the party, we managed to slip past without any delay. Don't think anybody was hurt. But what a mess, an accident at 30kmph.

Last edited by Samurai : 2nd April 2008 at 08:55.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks