Yes, I'm in for the Monsoon Meet on the 21st 11 28.95%
Nope, let's have the Monsoon Meet on the 28th 18 47.37%
Meet-meat-sheet, what's that, I'm out of here! 9 23.68%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2008, 18:07   #46
Senior - BHPian

Yes, as long as we don't have to pay their bills....

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
I wouldnt mind any date this time round
Are we allowed to get friends not on team-bhp too?
Old 17th June 2008, 18:11   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Bonded labour for the next fortnight. I doubt if you shall come out alive out of this. Should I book a room in Shahdara for you if you loose your beans after this ordeal? My sympathies.

I must hold a private dark room session for you to teach you tricks n tips to wiggle out of such situations without creating a stink and a furore..

On a second thought, with this 'mausam' being so "beimaan", what is cooking in the weekends...!!!
lol, you are impossible. but I must get some tips from you on how to handle this type of situation but no in dark room for sure
Old 17th June 2008, 19:15   #48
BHPian

Thanks for the PM Suman.
I am IN definately but would preffer 28th to 21st though so not voting at the moment. (Simply because i am a little tight on Vit M at the moment due to an investment on a KnN this month and by the 28th salary would be in, hopefully, so i would be refilled with Vit M) But will have to go with the decided date.

@GD Bhai this would be the first time i'll be meeting you and i guess we might have an interesting discussion on "Borifying cars" with tsk aswell, so looking forward to it:-)

@Shashank it would be interesting to know if you caught hold of the people who turned your car into a canvas for modern art, and what you did to then :-)

Could'nt stay for long last time around as i had to go for my shift but this time fortunately my week offs are on sat/sun so wont be a problem for me and i hope to stay for the entire meet.
Old 17th June 2008, 20:26   #49
BHPian

Guys why has Gunbir opted to stay away!!

Sir no meet is complete without you!!!!

Elito
Old 17th June 2008, 23:59   #50
BHPian

Guys got an official commitment on 21st therefore i am changing to 28th. Sorry about this
Old 18th June 2008, 00:19   #51
BHPian

I can't express in words my willingness to attend this meet as the previous one i attended was amazing but(like always, a BUT) won't be able to turn up this time around cause ive started with my MBA course and am rotting in one corner of greater noida. Plus, gotta be back in the hostels by 10. Makes things all the more difficult for me. I'm this close *makes a hand gesture* to stabbing myself....
Old 18th June 2008, 00:49   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
OK Shashank, since you were too lazy to do so, had requested Samurai to set up a poll.
Thanks Dada..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Now, please start sms-ing & PM-ing members to come in and vote, we have less than 4 days to go if the majority choose 21st!
I guess I am myself screwed up on the date part !! , that is the reason have not myself voted yet !!

Last edited by Shashank.A : 18th June 2008 at 00:51.
Old 18th June 2008, 09:53   #53
Senior - BHPian

Abhik: as long as you carry a blank PDC and a duplicate key of your ride as a collateral, 21st shouldn't be a problem..

And on 28th when the moolah comes in we can have a small negotiation on the sidelines about returning the duplicate key and the PDC...sssshhhhh let us not bring TBHP into this deal..

Apart from 'borifying' cars, we 'bore' a lot many things..

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Thanks for the PM Suman.
I am IN definately but would preffer 28th to 21st though so not voting at the moment. (Simply because i am a little tight on Vit M at the moment due to an investment on a KnN this month and by the 28th salary would be in, hopefully, so i would be refilled with Vit M) But will have to go with the decided date.

@GD Bhai this would be the first time i'll be meeting you and i guess we might have an interesting discussion on "Borifying cars" with tsk aswell, so looking forward to it:-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmachine View Post
I can't express in words my willingness to attend this meet as the previous one i attended was amazing but(like always, a BUT) won't be able to turn up this time around cause ive started with my MBA course and am rotting in one corner of greater noida. Plus, gotta be back in the hostels by 10. Makes things all the more difficult for me. I'm this close *makes a hand gesture* to stabbing myself....
Seems this is your first time as a hustler...ooops sorry hostler.. During our hostel days (army school, karnal) things were much stricter but we never entered the hostel before 1 am. There were ways to hoodwink that giant of a warden, who was fond of caning.

Get out of the rot and have a blast. Tell that warden that your LG (local guradian) is feeling uneasy and that you've to be with him/her to take care. This is one option and then there are several others. Now, I'm not in a teaching mood..yawn..

Last edited by gd1418 : 18th June 2008 at 09:55.
Old 18th June 2008, 09:54   #54
Senior - BHPian

Gunnu Paaji, why are you silent for a long time??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elito11 View Post
Guys why has Gunbir opted to stay away!!

Sir no meet is complete without you!!!!

Elito
Old 18th June 2008, 10:10   #55
Senior - BHPian

Guys, I have voted for 28th but am open to 21st as well. It is just that I would be driving down from Dehradun on 21st and may get a bit delayed. Any which ways, count me in.
Old 18th June 2008, 11:51   #56
BHPian

[quote=gd1418;870063

Seems this is your first time as a hustler...ooops sorry hostler.. During our hostel days (army school, karnal) things were much stricter but we never entered the hostel before 1 am. There were ways to hoodwink that giant of a warden, who was fond of caning.

Get out of the rot and have a blast. Tell that warden that your LG (local guradian) is feeling uneasy and that you've to be with him/her to take care. This is one option and then there are several others. Now, I'm not in a teaching mood..yawn..[/quote]

On the contrary, ive been long enough in a hostel to do all the things u can imagine. Just that this time around we've already been caught a number of times and considering the discipline and blah blah blah and everything it won't be possible for me to do the rule breaking stuff. Waiting for some other options from the guruji so i can attend the meet. Let the teachings flow.
Old 18th June 2008, 12:20   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Apart from 'borifying' cars, we 'bore' a lot many things..
back to your wicked multi faceted talks.
Old 18th June 2008, 12:51   #58
BHPian

Guruji(s) and rest of the newer bees -- I wanted to know if we have a clue about the final venue ..also I read some suggestions still doing the rounds around the date. So is it 21st or 28th?
Old 18th June 2008, 13:02   #59
Senior - BHPian

Somehow the very mention of a TBHP-meet brings out the T-rex lying dormant in me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 View Post
back to your wicked multi faceted talks.
Old 18th June 2008, 13:08   #60
Senior - BHPian

How about this - tell that your "unknown" friend is unwell and diagnosied with 'lunatic pyroxia of unknown nature' and that you have to be with him/her lest it may be too late. Now only pray, that this warden of yours is not a medico himslef or checks with a friendly doc. Then you are a dead meat..

Quacks on this forum (no offence and due respect), please don't elaborate or translate this for Racing's benefit or else he won't have the conviction to give this 'goli'...

Where is dockarthik btw? haven't heard from him for long..

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmachine View Post
Waiting for some other options from the guruji so i can attend the meet. Let the teachings flow.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks