Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2012, 22:11   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Contessa Club meets at Bangalore

Krishna..FCCH expresses deep condolences and prays for Prof.Ramaswamy's soul to rest in peace.
I have heard a lot about him during few of my visits to IIM-Bangalore and his contributions are immense.
It a surprise to know that he was associated with CCI which it self is an accolade to you guys and Professor's another angle of contribution to the society.

Last edited by hillram : 18th September 2012 at 22:13.
Old 24th May 2014, 10:31   #92
BHPian

Hi Everyone,
It’s time again for the next “CCI meet “and this time, it will be a gathering of Conti Owners and Fans from Kerala and Tamilnadu. The meet is planned to be held in Thirssur, Kerala on the 24th of August 2014. The main highlights will be a gathering and brief introduction at the main Venue which will be tentatively the Thekkinkad Ground in Thrissur town followed by a drive to Athirapilly waterfalls through the national highway and then through the Lush greenery of the Athirapilly route. We are aiming at 30 to 50 conti’s in this meet
All the Conti owners and fans who had not yet confirmed are requested to contact and confirm their attendance in the following contact nos of the coordinators of the meet.

Mr. Anoop: 95 81 834557
Mr. Jerin: 98 47 601166

The meet is named as “Legacy Ride” -Fondly remembering the legendary car of India. The official Brochure will be out in a couple of days and I will post it as soon as I get the same.

All are invited and let’s make this a meet to be remembered.
Thanks
Old 14th February 2017, 10:41   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
^ I did see the PDF and read every letter of it. Due to personal constraints I wouldnt be able to think of another car atleast for next 6 months.
=========
I am sure, they would extend it to Conti's as well.
Sir, could you tell me where I can get spares for my contessa at Bangalore?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks