Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2012, 22:47   #3046
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Hello Punekars, I am likely to be in Pune this weekend. Is it possible to meet up someplace?
Old 30th August 2012, 12:26   #3047
Senior - BHPian

re: Next Tapri meet in Pune-6 January 2013 Breakfast, car demos & drive) at Chandni Chowk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm403 View Post
Yes the news regarding Kaas restrictions was in TOI around 15 days back and the website for registration was kaas.in.org ( I am not sure of last domain suffix but kaas.in is sure)
The official site for KAAS booking is Home

This thread has been colder than the coldest regions in the Antarctica. Where are all the Punekars?

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 30th August 2012 at 12:28.
Old 30th August 2012, 12:57   #3048
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
The official site for KAAS booking is Home

This thread has been colder than the coldest regions in the Antarctica. Where are all the Punekars?
Too many micro-mini meets happening. Misal meets in PCMC, Pune Chapter meets via FB, Hinjewadi meets, cold-coffee meets (to be done today between the three of us) and so on. Hence the absence of any traffic on this thread.

Plus the fact that our local Puneri dada, Mr @dot, ain't being in town for some time might have to do with this too !
Old 30th August 2012, 15:47   #3049
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Hello Punekars, I am likely to be in Pune this weekend. Is it possible to meet up someplace?
welcome to these parts usually, we are so good at attending meets after confirming that things need to be finalised by wednesday for a sunday morning meet. even then, a few phone calls need to be done.
I let others answer and take your tapri meet proposal forward. It looks like I cannot make it, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Too many micro-mini meets happening. Misal meets in PCMC, Pune Chapter meets via FB, Hinjewadi meets, cold-coffee meets (to be done today between the three of us) and so on.
Now the camel has come under the mountain! please bring cash for the 3 of us, that guy doesnt accept cards
And welcome to the city (the real one, not the car!)

I think this thread has gone cold because
- there has been lack of response to some meet proposals in the recent past.
- People are also busier than usual and
- with the rains around, everyone is busy driving to places on their own.

Last edited by selfdrive : 30th August 2012 at 15:50.
Old 30th August 2012, 18:21   #3050
Senior - BHPian

Slight change of plans: Two of the three people I wished to meet in Pune are out, actually they are going to be in Mumbai this weekend. So I am thinking of postponing the Pune visit to the next week end.

It would be good if I can meet all you guys at a Tapri meet, however if that's not possible I shall definitely try and meet two of the members, so we can again have a mini meet of sorts.

By the way how many Punekars own Nanos? Can we have a Nano meet?
Old 30th August 2012, 18:30   #3051
NMS
BHPian

Hi Punekars,

Would like to know if I could join in ? When, Where and how !!
Old 30th August 2012, 20:13   #3052
BHPian

@honeybee, I have no Nano, but if you OK with an Endy in your midst, I would love to join This weekend is a little difficult for me, since I have some cousins over from Mumbai, and might go off for some drives close by - but in any case, will keep a watch on this thread and see if I can steal some time.

Next week, I am in, Pukka.

Pune TBHPians, how about a Malshej drive before the rains desert us for the rest of the year? Anyone game?
Old 30th September 2012, 15:42   #3053
BHPian

Thread has been silent for along time. Seems people are busy. How about a Kaas drive? When is the best time to go?
Old 30th September 2012, 15:45   #3054
BHPian

Was in Kaas last weekend. I think the season is just over - the flowers were not in full bloom. However, it was still very beautiful and it was very chilly even at 230 in the afternoon.

Point to note - they do not allow vehicles to park at Kaas. So you need to park below, and take a bus OR, drive right past Kaas and hope to find some parking some way off, away from the cops.
Old 30th September 2012, 18:25   #3055
BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post2919556

Uploaded a little write up and pics of Kaas, in case you are interested.
Old 30th September 2012, 18:40   #3056
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Was in Kaas last weekend. I think the season is just over - the flowers were not in full bloom. However, it was still very beautiful and it was very chilly even at 230 in the afternoon.

Point to note - they do not allow vehicles to park at Kaas. So you need to park below, and take a bus OR, drive right past Kaas and hope to find some parking some way off, away from the cops.
Parking restrictions are only for weekend. Was told about this by forest dept folks. Unfortunately the parking lots are far away from the plateau to walk. Was there in the morning and left around 1030. Spotted another pune t-bhpians XUV there
Old 4th October 2012, 09:10   #3057
BHPian

People - The Grand this Friday - 04th Oct ??
Old 4th October 2012, 14:22   #3058
Senior - BHPian

Met a Pune Bhpian on my way to Kaas. I am sorry for not being able to recall his handle but he has a Black Baleno VXi with Tbhp stickers. It was nice meeting a Bhpian in Pune. Also learnt that many meets take place in Hinjewadi region. Would like to know if anyone here is from Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar?
Old 4th October 2012, 14:33   #3059
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Would like to know if anyone here is from Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar?
I am near Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar, I stay at Kharadi and another member F150 also stays in Kharadi.
Old 4th October 2012, 14:57   #3060
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar_ranjan View Post
I am near Kalyani Nagar/Viman Nagar, I stay at Kharadi and another member F150 also stays in Kharadi.
Cool. Would like to catch up with you guys sometime. I reside at Dhanori. Shifted to Pune last year. Thanks to my association with Motoroids.com, am not much active at TeamBHP anymore. However, its always nice to get to know BHPians. Have found some great friends at Tbhp meets. Would be great to meet Pune members in near future.

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks