Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2023, 10:37   #106

Re: Hondu: Restoring my 3rd-gen '09 Honda City

I have a 2011 Honda City V and it’s been serving me beautifully. It has done only 45k kms over the last decade or so. My only gripe with it right now is that it was stuck in hail storms once and there are a few bumps on the bonnet and the roof. Not too big, barely noticeable, but they’re there. Also, the white colour has faded over the years. I live in Gurgaon and I too would like to get it painted, but I’m just worried about everything being taken apart to get it done. Right now, the City barely makes any noise and definitely doesn’t feel like a 12 year old car. I’m worried how well it’ll be put back together after the paint job. I’ve recently got the interiors dry cleaned from the Honda service centre and now it looks as good as the day she came.
Old 14th August 2023, 21:55   #107
BHPian

Re: Hondu: Restoring my 3rd-gen '09 Honda City

No need to take apart everthing unless you want to change color (require a RTO approval), an overcoat should fix these issues for you. The bumps too can be fixed with a spot welder dent puller.
indie_honda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2023, 08:06   #108
BHPian

Re: Restoration of my '09 Honda City "Hondu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunalsingh View Post

Update on Tuesday, 6th October

And to wrap up this section - presenting some shots of Hondu with it's swanky new set of wheels

Those wheels are clean, since they maintain the 5 spoke style, reminds me of OEM+ spec

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks