Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2011, 12:01   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Sweetest Chocolate of my life - Ritz VDi Bakers Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4.Cars View Post
3600Km Update

No Problems whats so ever, going at a average of 900-1000 km every month, unfortunately havent got the time yet to go out of the city for a highway trip, just inside the city the car is clocking 900-1000km a month.

That khat sound is still there when you cross a speed breaker above the speed of 10km/hr.

FE
My Guess was right, BPCL Normal Diesel is more suited for the FIAT MJD, the engine revs are not heard much, engine is quiter and ofcourse FE is very good, with IOC i got 19km then 2nd fill with IOC i got 17km, again 3rd fill with IOC i got 16km/litre.
I went back to BPCL and i started getting 18.5km/litre.

Note -I have filled from good petrol stations for both IOC and BPCL. i will never fill from IOC again, the engine becomes too harsh in city traffic and too nosiy, i guess something is different about IOC normal diesel.

MODS
BLACK ART LEATHER seat covers job is done, custom made seat covers with 1inch padded foam stitching. Will post pictures soon

Drive safe !
Thats great.
How are lights performing after the upgrade .
How much did you pay for the seat covers, im also thinking about changing the ones in my car. Are those seat covers custom made ?

Post some pictures of the seats
Old 28th November 2011, 12:33   #62
BHPian

Quote:
3600Km Update

No Problems whats so ever, going at a average of 900-1000 km every month, unfortunately havent got the time yet to go out of the city for a highway trip, just inside the city the car is clocking 900-1000km a month.

That khat sound is still there when you cross a speed breaker above the speed of 10km/hr.

FE
My Guess was right, BPCL Normal Diesel is more suited for the FIAT MJD, the engine revs are not heard much, engine is quiter and ofcourse FE is very good, with IOC i got 19km then 2nd fill with IOC i got 17km, again 3rd fill with IOC i got 16km/litre.
I went back to BPCL and i started getting 18.5km/litre.

Note -I have filled from good petrol stations for both IOC and BPCL. i will never fill from IOC again, the engine becomes too harsh in city traffic and too nosiy, i guess something is different about IOC normal diesel.

MODS
BLACK ART LEATHER seat covers job is done, custom made seat covers with 1inch padded foam stitching. Will post pictures soon

Drive safe !
Did you check with MASS on the Khat noise? what do they have to say?
I too own a ritz and I seem to hear the sound from the front suspension
Old 28th November 2011, 13:41   #63
BHPian

Hi ,

Congratulations , lovely colour. Just out of curiocity i want to know why you did not consider nissan micra , toyota liva

regards
amol
Old 30th November 2011, 21:10   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amolathalye View Post
Hi ,

Congratulations , lovely colour. Just out of curiocity i want to know why you did not consider nissan micra , toyota liva

regards
amol
Thank you very much.

Straight forward answer Nissan A.S.S problem, I think i have just 1 or 2 dealers in Bangalore, plus i would have not got the sit up straight kind of driving position in the Micra which is huge boon for my legs in congested city traffic everyday.

Toyota LIVA, Cost cutting evident everywhere inside the car, seats are as thin as school benches to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diogo View Post
Did you check with MASS on the Khat noise? what do they have to say?
I too own a ritz and I seem to hear the sound from the front suspension
5k Km 2nd service i'll check with MASS about the Khat issue. I'm hoping to get it sorted. Will keep this thread updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Thats great.
How are lights performing after the upgrade .
How much did you pay for the seat covers, im also thinking about changing the ones in my car. Are those seat covers custom made ?

Post some pictures of the seats
Seats costed 6.2k, yes they custom made, custom stitched too. Sure i'll post pics this weekend.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 17th December 2011 at 00:06. Reason: please read the note in your post, thanks
Old 12th December 2011, 15:09   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hi
I needed some help from you .

I was thinking about getting the same kinda mudflaps which you have in your car.
Actually the MGA ones that i have in my car are good for nothing and the car gets really dirty .
I have inquired with the dealers and all are only willing to sell the MGA one which i already have .

So could you please check with your dealer from where you got your Ritz ( I guess Bimal ) and see if they can arrange for a same set of mudflaps .

Let me know.

Thanks .
Old 16th December 2011, 18:29   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Hi

I was thinking about getting the same kinda mudflaps which you have in your car.
Actually the MGA ones that i have in my car are good for nothing and the car gets really dirty .
I have inquired with the dealers and all are only willing to sell the MGA one which i already have .

So could you please check with your dealer from where you got your Ritz ( I guess Bimal ) and see if they can arrange for a same set of mudflaps .

Let me know.

Thanks .
Hi Mate, i inquired in delhi from an accessories shop in delhi. They were being sold for 225 rs only for a set of four. I guess this should be the price in Banaglore also
Old 16th December 2011, 21:39   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by su1978 View Post
Hi Mate, i inquired in delhi from an accessories shop in delhi. They were being sold for 225 rs only for a set of four. I guess this should be the price in Banaglore also
Yup, the MGA ones are also sold @ 250 bucks
Yes i think i will have to check the local accessories guy for these rubber mud flaps, as the dealer are saying they only stock MGA ones .

Lets see .

Cheers
Old 17th December 2011, 00:01   #68
BHPian

Hi,
Just got my Ritz from the dealer. Notice a whizzing noise of air near the driver's door when driving at >70km/hr. The sound intensity came down with side mirror folded up. Any clues or similar experience?

Name:  ForumRunner_20111217_000234.png
Views: 5939
Size:  346.7 KB
Old 17th December 2011, 21:24   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuperiasamy View Post
Hi,
Just got my Ritz from the dealer. Notice a whizzing noise of air near the driver's door when driving at >70km/hr. The sound intensity came down with side mirror folded up. Any clues or similar experience?

Attachment 857269
Hey Bro, your car looks kool.
Regarding the whizzing noise , i also experience the same whizzing when driving in good speeds from the left side of the front windshield, but i think in my case it could be because of the window visors, but in your car i dont see any visors fitted.
So please check if there is any beeding which is loose or something .
You can get it checked in MASS, keep us posted .

Bdw have you upsized to 195/60/15.
Hope to see your ownership thread soon.

Cheers.
Old 18th December 2011, 00:02   #70
BHPian

Thanks,
Yes Iv Upsized to 195/65/R15 , Luxotic wth Yoko A drives . Cost me 27 grand after a reduction of Rs9200 for the stock JK Tornados @ Coimbatore - Sundar Tyres , Stadium
Old 18th December 2011, 21:48   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuperiasamy View Post
Thanks,
Yes Iv Upsized to 195/65/R15 , Luxotic wth Yoko A drives . Cost me 27 grand after a reduction of Rs9200 for the stock JK Tornados @ Coimbatore - Sundar Tyres , Stadium
That's a wrong upsize bro. Im sure the ride quality would be touch better than 60 profile tyres, but be careful it might touch .

Anyways , keep us posted about the wind noise .

Cheers
Old 19th December 2011, 23:51   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Hi

Let me know.

Thanks .
Hi i did reply to your PM, yes you should be able to get the same Mud Flaps with Any MASS. Though i'm a little suprised when i read this entire page some one mentioned it will be available at Rs 250?, i dont think so.

Infact any accessory shop or JC road should also be able to give you good rubber mudflaps, some are even better than maruti mudflaps.
Old 20th December 2011, 09:53   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi i did reply to your PM, yes you should be able to get the same Mud Flaps with Any MASS. Though i'm a little suprised when i read this entire page some one mentioned it will be available at Rs 250?, i dont think so.

Infact any accessory shop or JC road should also be able to give you good rubber mudflaps, some are even better than maruti mudflaps.
Yup, i got your PM.
Infact i again checked with the dealer and again the same story .
So yup i need to check it out with the local shops to see if i can find some good mud flaps .

Also regarding the prices, yes i also think they should be in the range to Rs 300 not more than that, infact the MGA ones, i got for Rs 260.
Old 22nd December 2011, 21:02   #74
BHPian

Sorry boss that was 195/60/R15. Typo error regretted
Old 24th December 2011, 23:05   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Though i'm a little suprised when i read this entire page some one mentioned it will be available at Rs 250?, i dont think so.
Got the rubber mud flaps from Relience Autozone for 110 Rs .
Its priced @ Rs 185, but they gave around Rs 75 off .

Got only the front ones fitted @ pratham motors.

Hope that these will help to keep the car abit cleaner.

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks