Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2012, 23:16   #91
BHPian

Re: VW Vento Highline TDI comes home !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
That will be very annoying for a car owner not to have such a feature when there is a button present in there. For a car that costs 12L on road Bluetooth integration should not be a big deal to implement. Especially when the owners all have access to latest gadgets and they need all round connectivity.
Forget a 12L vento, the bluetooth integration is missing from even a 20+ lac jetta, while segments lower Figo has it.

Vento already has moved to overpriced category being short on features and another price increase is on the cards. Wonder what folks at VW are upto.
Old 25th January 2012, 18:25   #92
BHPian

Can i assume that there is no way whatsoever to get BT integration with the stock ICE
Old 25th January 2012, 18:55   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhatiagagan View Post
Can i assume that there is no way whatsoever to get BT integration with the stock ICE
Of course there is. Unfortunately that accessory is not being offered in India.

And you always have the other jugaad option - a BT headset.
Old 25th January 2012, 20:27   #94
Senior - BHPian

There definitely is, however the issue is the bluetooth adaptor is prohibitively expensive that you can do a entire music system upgrade with that kind of money.

You search for the compatible bluetooth adaptors in ebay, amazon etc.

Quote:
Old 27th January 2012, 16:49   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
There definitely is, however the issue is the bluetooth adaptor is prohibitively expensive that you can do a entire music system upgrade with that kind of money.

You search for the compatible bluetooth adaptors in ebay, amazon etc.
I do not see any option in the stock unit for a bluetooth connectivity, then ow would it be integrated with the unit?
any suggestions on the device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Of course there is. Unfortunately that accessory is not being offered in India.

And you always have the other jugaad option - a BT headset.
But would you happen to know the model number of that accessory ?

Last edited by Jaggu : 27th January 2012 at 17:36. Reason: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote+) instead. Thanks
Old 27th January 2012, 20:02   #96
Senior - BHPian

Please search for the bluetooth adaptor for RNS (or RCD) 310 music system from VW. It was there in one of the posts earlier in the Vento TD thread.

Quote:
I do not see any option in the stock unit for a bluetooth connectivity, then ow would it be integrated with the unit?
any suggestions on the device?

But would you happen to know the model number of that accessory ?
Old 31st January 2012, 15:34   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
Please search for the bluetooth adaptor for RNS (or RCD) 310 music system from VW. It was there in one of the posts earlier in the Vento TD thread.
Man!! you were so right...it's at least INR 13-14k..damn...i guess I would just buy a parrot bluetooth kit for the car
Thanks for your help
Old 14th February 2012, 10:39   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
The pipe/hose line - Part Number - 6R2721465R, Price INR 2072/89

You can give him this detail & then let us see his reaction

The clutch is super after the pipe replacement...

Hope this helps

cheers
Hey Ricky_63, me thinking of getting the part replaced, will call the workshop guys over the weekend, however, before doing that just wanted to know how "better" has it really got. In the sense
1. The coarse / grumbling sound when changing gears is gone, but the stiffness is still there
2. It is now a super light clutch (no stiffness while pressing) with the sound still there
3. No sound + No stiffness = "God damn' it, why hell did i not read your post before"

(Sorry, din't know how else to avoid confusing you )

I do 60 kms a day and though i have got used to it, my leg would be obliged if the above was true.

Sincerely hoping for 3
Old 14th February 2012, 17:15   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnadkarni View Post
Hey Ricky_63, me thinking of getting the part replaced, will call the workshop guys over the weekend, however, before doing that just wanted to know how "better" has it really got. In the sense
1. The coarse / grumbling sound when changing gears is gone, but the stiffness is still there
2. It is now a super light clutch (no stiffness while pressing) with the sound still there
3. No sound + No stiffness = "God damn' it, why hell did i not read your post before"

(Sorry, din't know how else to avoid confusing you )

I do 60 kms a day and though i have got used to it, my leg would be obliged if the above was true.

Sincerely hoping for 3

Option 3 it is No sound No stiffness, purrrfect !!

Cheers
Old 14th February 2012, 17:27   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnadkarni View Post

Sincerely hoping for 3
Nikhil from which workshop are you planning to get the hose pipe replaced? Will it be VW KSM Motors, Nerul? As stated by Ricky if clutch really becomes super smooth and no grrrr sound while depressing it would make driving Vento even better. Even my Vento 1st service is due in last week of March so might as well get this done too. If you do plan to goto KSM Motors workshop let me know I might come over and see the difference it makes.
Old 14th February 2012, 17:36   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by el lobo 6061 View Post
Nikhil from which workshop are you planning to get the hose pipe replaced? Will it be VW KSM Motors, Nerul? As stated by Ricky if clutch really becomes super smooth and no grrrr sound while depressing it would make driving Vento even better. Even my Vento 1st service is due in last week of March so might as well get this done too. If you do plan to goto KSM Motors workshop let me know I might come over and see the difference it makes.
Hey Rohaan, I am planning to do it from VW Thane (Global Gallerie), thats where i bought it from, and know the guys a bit too.

However, depending on what they say, will also check @ KSM, Nerul (closer to residence).

I am planning to call them over the weekend, and will surely let you know what they say.

@ Ricky: My left leg is indebted to eternity!!!
Old 17th April 2012, 17:15   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The hydraulic pipe replacement has done wonders. The clutch is now super smooth & absolutely silent (which is how it should have been from Day 1)

I would recommend anyone facing issues to push hard for replacement of the pipe, the difference is H U G E

Cheers
Hi Ricky, I explained the SA regarding the problematic clutch operation and he too agreed to it. I also showed him our forum pics of new hose pipe.

However after looking into the system they are saying that the new part no is
6R2721465K and not 6R2721465R

They are saying its with suffix K. Any idea about this?
Old 17th April 2012, 17:25   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_mechengg View Post
Hi Ricky, I explained the SA regarding the problematic clutch operation and he too agreed to it. I also showed him our forum pics of new hose pipe.

However after looking into the system they are saying that the new part no is
6R2721465K and not 6R2721465R

They are saying its with suffix K. Any idea about this?

No clue....as long as they are doing it just get it done, you will feel a world of a difference.

Cheers
Old 17th April 2012, 21:47   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No clue....as long as they are doing it just get it done, you will feel a world of a difference.

Cheers
I am worrying about correct part replacement. It will be of no use if they again put the older design pipe. Then it wont make a difference.
Old 17th April 2012, 21:52   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_mechengg View Post
I am worrying about correct part replacement. It will be of no use if they again put the older design pipe. Then it wont make a difference.

Well, your car is under warranty ? You are going to have your complaint adressed...period. Let them what they want to change, at the end of it, your clutch should be sorted.

Also I should mention the part number I mentioned was off of the Invoice raised, so unless they typed that wrong OR have changed the part number..

Just go get it done - if it is not sorted, raise hell

Hope you get this sorted sooner than later, the bliss of a nice clutch is WOW

All the best

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks