Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2007, 00:40   #346
Senior - BHPian

sibu - All colours look good, though i find Intense Black, Sparkling Diamond and Icy Blue the best.
Old 13th October 2007, 01:04   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
sibu - All colours look good, though i find Intense Black, Sparkling Diamond and Icy Blue the best.
any probs with intense black...i booked the car (LT)...black one without seeing it....it was not on display...of course, i liked sparkling diamond, but i always had an obsession for black... and hence the choice, but now, iam a bit worried, thinking if i had made the wrong colour choice...pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
ABS/Airbags can be done without but its recommend to opt for them. However if your on a budget and opting for LS, Max models then you cant do much.
hey, what colour should i opt for magnumLT?
Old 13th October 2007, 14:54   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
bro, you found it tough to drive?? in the size aspect or generally driving aspect?
Tough to drive in the sense of taking it to office daily.. I would find driving an innova for 100 kms a day, to be a bit tougher than driving a car...
Old 13th October 2007, 21:43   #349
BHPian

Black is a good colour provided you maintain it..it is ok if you park it in a closed area..i love black too...and when i get my magnum it will be in black too!..however i wish the alloys were spoked..but the standard ones aren't that bad either.
Old 13th October 2007, 22:01   #350

what about the windows? should i go for dark sun film, if i select a black magnum...?
Old 15th October 2007, 19:01   #351
GTO
Team-BHP Support

At 24 pages, I think everything that needed to be discussed has been already. Please open a new thread for anymore test-drive reports. Or for queries pertaining to the Magnum which arent already discussed.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks