Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 16:02   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
@Passionrider, @Amit - any suggestions on the best shops in Delhi for adding some accessories to my Scorpio? Where in Lajpat Nagar did you get the Chinese LCD? What about recommendations for a bullbar and upholstery? Which are the best places?
There a shop at Kashmere Gate for Bullbar, they will be able to get the one. Upholstery, well I have my friend in Gurgaon he gives me all those at best rates. (he owns three shops of car accessories), I have spoken to him for ORVM with indicators for my car, should get it installed by next week.
Old 10th August 2009, 12:20   #122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
There a shop at Kashmere Gate for Bullbar, they will be able to get the one. Upholstery, well I have my friend in Gurgaon he gives me all those at best rates. (he owns three shops of car accessories), I have spoken to him for ORVM with indicators for my car, should get it installed by next week.
Thanks - I will visit K gate soon. Any coordinates for your friend's Gurgaon shop?
Old 13th August 2009, 14:26   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car.lover View Post
Thanks - I will visit K gate soon. Any coordinates for your friend's Gurgaon shop?
Not that I have a scorpio, but my friend who introduced me to this guy.

Will get his number and PM you.

Hope you are enjoying your beast. Me too will buy one soon (how soon is the question )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks