Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2009, 14:07   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
Does emotion comes with Alloys....I was under impression that Alloys are available only on Emotion pack. What makes Emotion Pack costlier by 34K(in comparison to Emotion). Is it really worth to go for Emotion Pack
No Emotion does not come with alloy but the wheel caps looks like alloy
Old 10th June 2009, 14:13   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
Does emotion comes with Alloys....I was under impression that Alloys are available only on Emotion pack. What makes Emotion Pack costlier by 34K(in comparison to Emotion). Is it really worth to go for Emotion Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLove View Post
Only E PAck has :
1. Blue & Me
2. Sun Blind at the rear
3. Rear AC
4. Sunglass holder

Not sure but i think ACC , AirBags and ABS are also missing in emotion.
Emotion has ACC,Sun Blind at the rear, Rear AC, Sunglass holder

What Emotion Pack has extra is

Blue & Me,
Blue & Me printed at the Rear Sun Blind,
Steering Controls and
Alloy Wheels.
Old 10th June 2009, 14:23   #48
BHPian

congratz dude!
nice pics
enjoy your ride
Old 10th June 2009, 17:04   #49
BHPian

Congrats ManMachine for your Linea. About your views regarding Honda vs Fiat I would like to add that Honda is indeed good except that its cars are higher priced and they don't have diesel engines.
Old 10th June 2009, 18:21   #50
BHPian

Congrats Manmachine on your Linea, you are bang on to say the FIAT Linea offers the true value for money in that class, Honda is good but again not in the vfm category..

Hey I believe in what Enzo says, I used to use that as my signature too...but these days its more to do with the Aerodynamics rather than the Engines...all to do with the FIA's hypo critic rules.
Old 11th June 2009, 07:47   #51
BHPian

congrats on the LINEA.good to see another LINEA from chennai.Your regn TN 10 suggests you are in the vicinity of Valasaravakkam,maybe Pour,Virugambakkam.right?I m from Porur and have a SIENA.I am a FIAT lover and have even attended the launch party of LINEA.Lets catch up sometime,my friend is going to buy a LINEA e pack HIP HOP BLACK next week.He stays near Keshavardhini.How was your experience with Tafe?We will be getting from Concorde or VST.inputs please.Your seat cover guy says he has no stock of LINEA seat covers.He will get in a week it seems.Lets meet sometime.

Bye
Vignesh
Old 11th June 2009, 08:17   #52
BHPian

Manmachine which parking sensors have you deployed on your linea, they look body colored. I'm planning to put them on my linea, your inputs would help?
Old 11th June 2009, 09:50   #53
Senior - BHPian

Fiat over Honda, that something unusual. But it clearly shows winning of features over brand name. Honda are you listening !!

Congrats for owning the beauty.
Old 11th June 2009, 10:33   #54
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Fiat over Honda, that something unusual. But it clearly shows winning of features over brand name. Honda are you listening !!

Honda has its own philosophy. Even at exorbitant prices, they'll give features only if they're compelled to (e.g. SX4 compelled Honda to give certain features). Sometimes in the same car they give some features in other countries but not in India. However, they've a large following in India () & hence are getting away with it & also will get away with Jazz pricing in all probabilities
Old 11th June 2009, 11:09   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crn12 View Post
Congrats Manmachine on your Linea, you are bang on to say the FIAT Linea offers the true value for money in that class, Honda is good but again not in the vfm category..
Its definitely better to go for FIAT than HONDA IMO because FIAT has to prove people that its one of 'em so they have to get down on their knees but HONDA dosent have to prove anything.As for A** is concerned TVS is worst of all, those people are Heavy Headed i had lot of bad experiences and CAPITAL HONDA is way better but i have gone there 2 times only but for FIAT oh man what respect i get from security to desk in TATA TAFE Service House but their Sales Office is horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
congrats on the LINEA.good to see another LINEA from chennai.Your regn TN 10 suggests you are in the vicinity of Valasaravakkam,maybe Pour,Virugambakkam.right?I m from Porur and have a SIENA.I am a FIAT lover and have even attended the launch party of LINEA.Lets catch up sometime,my friend is going to buy a LINEA e pack HIP HOP BLACK next week.He stays near Keshavardhini.How was your experience with Tafe?We will be getting from Concorde or VST.inputs please.Your seat cover guy says he has no stock of LINEA seat covers.He will get in a week it seems.Lets meet sometime.

Bye
Vignesh
Hey Vignesh my office is at porur so i registered at virugambakkam. I will surely catch up with you, As for as Sales Office is concerned please dont go for Tafe they are horrible but Tafe Service house is awesome. In Service House there is one Mr.Dandapani he is really good on FIAT Cars, any help needed please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luky_13 View Post
Manmachine which parking sensors have you deployed on your linea, they look body colored. I'm planning to put them on my linea, your inputs would help?
About the parking Sensors they are from RD Sensor System, they are one of the best and they have got LED into the sensor.They glow in violet, Blue and when getting close they glow Red that really looks cute. I think they have got Black,White and Beige. They are based on Delhi i think...bet they have a dealer on GP Road if you want any help let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post

thanks ashthedivx its really hard to get off the brand name but always when you want to get something good you have to give something good or bad thats what we call it give and take policy
Old 12th June 2009, 01:16   #56
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations ManMachine on the new acquisition. It is a great looking car and your colour is quite distinctive and unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMachine View Post
thanks ashthedivx its really hard to get off the brand name but always when you want to get something good you have to give something good or bad thats what we call it give and take policy
I loved the above post!

Your signature is a good choice too, it pretty much sums up Italian engines, they are quirky and 'not linear' but they are loveable for that very reason and produce great music when pressed.

Congratulations again and enjoy the Italian beaut.

Cheers,
Old 12th June 2009, 11:43   #57
BHPian

Hey Guys!! Now i am thrilled to say that ANY cars can be converted to Blue N Me like feature with Steering Controls, USB,IPOD jack. So that means Cars like 800, Zen, city, verna, fiesta, linea base variant, Scorpio, Safari or any base variant of car can have the features of Blue N Me which is great and i am thrilled to say that i am getting it in 3 days.

Its nothing but.....

PARROT MKi9200 A full system dedicated to conversation and music in car with Color TFT 2.4’ dot matrix Screen. Made for iPod & Works with iPhone.

Check out the pictures
Attached Thumbnails
I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot1.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot2.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot3.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot4.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot5.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot6.jpg  

I Grew Over Honda But Linea Grew Over Me !!!-parrot7.jpg  

Old 12th June 2009, 13:30   #58
BHPian

Great news man!
For how much do you get this - PARROT MKi9200?
Old 12th June 2009, 14:19   #59
Senior - BHPian

@ Man machine,

Will it support all functionalities of BLU n ME? I read here that someone's boss bought this parrot thing after seeing it in his Linea and there were many things missing.

1. Will the music system shut off or mute on its own when a call arrives?

2. How will be the voice clarity in this system and how it picks up commands to call others.

3. Is there a SMS reader too?
And what is the cost of everything, please make sure your warranty doesnt get VOID by fiddling with electronics in the car.
Best of luck for after market blu n me prototype
Old 12th June 2009, 16:26   #60
BHPian

Hey Man Machine
Where is ur office in Porur.?I ll catch you sometime.

BTW spoke to technokrat vijayanand.
He says
option 1
spend 35 k .remove the stock ICE get new hu,speakers,amp,woofers.But Blue and me wont work. if its a E pack

Option2
spend 20 k.get new speakers amp and sub for the stock HU.It is sufficient though.

I would go for option 2.if i have E Pack

am considering it for my friends soon to be bought LINEA MJD E PACK.

PS.Karthik are you listening about the ICE upgrade. I think Tecnokrat is near your place in Aminjikarai.

Vignesh

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by v12 : 13th June 2009 at 15:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks