Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2009, 20:18   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.singh.73 View Post
Update 15th July

1. My Vehicle is not registered on TATA CRM - and my first service is still not recorded. means lots of problem going forward !!! - This is after 1.5 Month after purchasing the vehicle.

2. As per Auyush Motors - No oil change required on first service, and my service book is incorrect. I dunno what to beleive and what not to.

3. Still no sign of Sterling Motors and their stories..

Great going TATA, let me see how long does it take....
First thing first-I deeply empathise with you.
I realise the immense frustration you are feeling not that you can not get these things done elsewhere but the feeling of being given shortchange HURTS.
IMHO you can try the following National Consumer Helpline - 1800-11-4000 Jago Grahak jago,Complaint Management System

I am not very confident of sure outcome or positive results but it will definitely do following things

1. Give a proper platform to vent your feelings
2. Give others a simple way to get together
3. It will not cause you much pain using this forum
4. It won't cost you much either in terms of money or time
5. You(WE) might get heard at the top.

All the best
Old 15th July 2009, 20:25   #47
BHPian

Duplicate thread -deleted

Last edited by sanagg1 : 15th July 2009 at 20:27.
Old 15th July 2009, 21:21   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanagg1 View Post
Duplicate thread -deleted
which thread is duplicate and whats deleted????
Old 15th July 2009, 21:46   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
which thread is duplicate and whats deleted????
Duplicate Post and not Thread and he is asking to delete his Post, be happy nothing wrong in your Thread

Last edited by gowda79 : 15th July 2009 at 21:54.
Old 15th July 2009, 23:56   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanagg1 View Post
First thing first-I deeply empathise with you.
I realise the immense frustration you are feeling not that you can not get these things done elsewhere but the feeling of being given shortchange HURTS.
IMHO you can try the following National Consumer Helpline - 1800-11-4000 Jago Grahak jago,Complaint Management System

I am not very confident of sure outcome or positive results but it will definitely do following things

1. Give a proper platform to vent your feelings
2. Give others a simple way to get together
3. It will not cause you much pain using this forum
4. It won't cost you much either in terms of money or time
5. You(WE) might get heard at the top.

All the best
Logged complaint with them, not sure what they will do to help. BUT I FOR SURE WANT TATA TO PAY FOR WASTING SO MUCH OF MY TIME IN TRACKING THEIR MIS-DEEDS !

IS THERE ANYWAY FOR ME TO DEFINE SOME KIND OF FINE ON THESE GUYS..SHAMELESS BUNCH ! KEEP BLURTING OUT FALSE STATEMENTS DAY BY DAY WITHOUT ANY ACCOUNTABILITY ! I FEEL LIKE GIVING FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT ON NEWSPAPER :(
Old 16th July 2009, 14:07   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Vivek:

Don't mean to rub salt in your wounds, but many on the forum myself included suggested that you buy an Innova.

Safari is a decent vehicle and people who like it should buy it but please don't get your expectations very high from Tata or their products. Rember that the bulk of Tata's passenger car sales come from low end models like Indicabs and Taxi sumos so dealers and the company is not aware of how to treat a person who has just shelled out around 10 lakhs +/- for a Safari.

If you are so passionate to own a Safari be prepared to accept the whole package including a number of dealer visits to reclaim your spare parts.
Old 16th July 2009, 18:48   #52
BHPian

4*4 Addict - Point taken but since I have taken the plunge, I want to TATA to pay for going back on their assurance THAT THEY HAVE IMPROVED.

Update - 16th July

1. No update on service 1, whether it requires oil change.

2. Vehicle is still not registered on TATA CRM

3. Sterling Motors - its TATA problem, TATA - Navneet has stopped taking calls and responding..guess he is sales focused so no more responses.

4. Called up the TATA help desk today - I introduced myself, gave brief description of the problem. The lady at desk, asked for more and as I was giving her the details - I realised that she was talking to someone else and just repeating generic questions !

So I just requested her to speak to one person at a time,..."Ok" she said and asked me to repeat what did I say. Grrr So I asked - do you know what have I told you so far, and she blurts out that oh so you don't have a service booklet, pls. contact regional service rep !!!

WHAT A WASTE - I don't understand why do they have this number in the first place? Called up Gurgaon - service manager is on leave, left a message but it was evident that nothing is going to come out of it without many-2 followups.

Good Going TATA !! That's called brilliant customer interfacing

More later
Old 17th July 2009, 09:52   #53
BANNED

What is the number you called?

Quote:

4. Called up the TATA help desk today

More later
Was the number:18002097979 that you called?
I know how you feel but I would still suggest being patient and persistent which you are, I m sure things will improve.
Old 17th July 2009, 11:09   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Was the number:18002097979 that you called?
I know how you feel but I would still suggest being patient and persistent which you are, I m sure things will improve.
Yes it was 18002097979 number as listed on Tata Motors Customer Care :: Home.
Old 17th July 2009, 11:17   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
If i call their toll free number, prolly some CSR will take it down diligently, and it will be sent again to the regional office, and become yet another statistic.
Quote:
Called up the TATA help desk today - I introduced myself, gave brief description of the problem. The lady at desk, asked for more and as I was giving her the details - I realised that she was talking to someone else and just repeating generic questions !

So I just requested her to speak to one person at a time,..."Ok" she said and asked me to repeat what did I say. Grrr So I asked - do you know what have I told you so far, and she blurts out that oh so you don't have a service booklet, pls. contact regional service rep !!!

WHAT A WASTE - I don't understand why do they have this number in the first place?
I guessed right after all. Expecting Tata customer support to behave logically and reasonably would be too much to expect at this point
Old 17th July 2009, 11:51   #56
BANNED

Quote:
Yes it was 18002097979 number as listed on Tata Motors Customer Care :: Home.

I could be repeating the question here, but I guess Dadu has mentioned in a couple of posts that he knows a few BIG people at TATA associated with the Safari development directly. Did you try to contact him???
Old 17th July 2009, 13:47   #57
BHPian

Quote:
I could be repeating the question here, but I guess Dadu has mentioned in a couple of posts that he knows a few BIG people at TATA associated with the Safari development directly. Did you try to contact him???
Not yet but since you mentioned it, I have just left a PM for him. I am willing to go any mile to get closure on the outstanding issues with TATA.
Old 17th July 2009, 13:48   #58
Team-BHP Support

vivek, do you have issues with vehicle also or are they mostly related to vehicle in CRM and backend etc.,
Old 17th July 2009, 15:07   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

going by the experiences most owners (esp for 2.2) seem to be having, the highlighted part seems to be a bit of an oxymoron, does it not!
Old 17th July 2009, 16:04   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
vivek, do you have issues with vehicle also or are they mostly related to vehicle in CRM and backend etc.,
Tanveer - Fingers crossed - so far no serous issues with the vehicle and I am enjoying driving it. Its just I can do with lesser NVH levels and its been about 2 months wait to get Anti-rust and sound deading work done in my vehicle. Automobile Sterling - these guys are still chasing Wurth and meeting them every week to figure out how much would it cost for last 2.5 months.

The issues I have are
1. CRM/backend
2. First service , does it require oil change or not, and which oil?
3. Minor points, ac vent loose, screw missing etc.

The problem with these guys (TATA) is that they just don't respond !

Last edited by vivek.singh.73 : 17th July 2009 at 16:18.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks