Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2010, 19:44   #136
BHPian

Hey MC, I wasnt hinting at anything except for the intake at the party - what the heck you guys went playing GT after that - so I take back my words.

PEACE.

Nope it wouldnt come to escalating it any further - job done. I however wonder what is happening to the extended warranty booklet - maybe they are printing it.

Lets do some offroading on Thursday to make up.
Old 11th January 2010, 21:28   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzegeek View Post
Lets do some offroading on Thursday to make up.
LOL will do anything for offroading , even the high speed variety. Check out my antics on http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...4-km-saga.html and
Old 12th January 2010, 09:58   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mahindra will stick by you in thick and thin and make sure things get resolved
Adzegeek, add my name to authenticate MC's statement. M&M cutomer service has been a delight to me till date from last 5+years.

Some more info around the same on

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-pics-1-a.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...hyderabad.html
Old 12th January 2010, 12:01   #139
BHPian

@adzegeek
well i am no fan of white. heck i think it will be a nightmare to maintain it. white cars look good in the showroom period. but once they get scratched all over it looks pretty bad. and all the owner has to do is stand at a traffic signal and watch the scooter/motorcycle wallas and cyclists work their magic. plus with us going off road its gonna be hell. i was keen on Java Brown but since my dad has been craving white for a really long time, i gave in.
i have learnt from your experience and i have given strict instructions not to do any chrome pasting and vehicle to be driven in 2wd mode only or i wont take delivery
Old 16th January 2010, 15:26   #140
BHPian

adzegeek,

were you there at the inorbit mall (hitec city on 14th Jan evening? I did see a Scorpio 4X4 parked with TBHP sticker on it and all the chromes and stanley leather work done.
Old 16th January 2010, 18:06   #141
BHPian

Yes, that was me. Ute with no Number and all the other physical attributes described.
Old 31st January 2010, 21:12   #142
BHPian

adzegeek,

My compliments on your new car. It was looking really good. For a moment I thought it is a little higher than the 2WD version. Is that true?
Old 5th February 2010, 21:26   #143
BHPian

adzegeek, hi !

nice write up there !!
well i just brought home a safari dicor 2.2 vtt 4x4 last week. could you please tell me the average fuel efficiency you have obtained with your vehicle while driving in the 2H mode ?
Old 5th March 2010, 21:14   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arijit.co.in View Post
could you please tell me the average fuel efficiency you have obtained with your vehicle while driving in the 2H mode ?
Arijit, congrats - my fuel efficiency hovers around 11 kmpl with full a/c and rather meagre distances travelled. would you believe that it has just crossed 3K in 3 months of existence. Damn my office travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudipta View Post
For a moment I thought it is a little higher than the 2WD version. Is that true?
I did take the tape out and measured - I found it to be precisely 25 mm taller than my neighbours oct 2009 2wd model. Probably torsion bar setting.
Old 5th March 2010, 21:28   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Arijit, congrats - my fuel efficiency hovers around 11 kmpl with full a/c and rather meagre distances travelled. would you believe that it has just crossed 3K in 3 months of existence. Damn my office travel.
So are you joining us tomorrow for the weekend drive to cover some miles
Old 5th March 2010, 21:37   #146
BHPian

Too lazy to just get out just for a drive, would have been a different matter for a cause as noble as saving forests -

you guys have fun and click a lot so that I can reuse the route sometime later.

btw, thanks for the sending me details of the Mahindra senior folks - My registration proceedings were all stuck - one mail to the GM and the cavalary landed for getting the job done. Thousand apologies and a lot of promises, they have promised to deliver the registration card tomorrow in my hand.
I now have a valid AP number stuck on the Ute. Thanks again.
Old 29th March 2010, 16:59   #147
BHPian

Dear adzegeek, I apprciate your noble imperitive. Just curious, why mHawk 4wd?

Pardon my laziness. Not sure if you have already addresed my query on other threads.

Quote:
Too lazy to just get out just for a drive, would have been a different matter for a cause as noble as saving forests -

you guys have fun and click a lot so that I can reuse the route sometime later.

btw, thanks for the sending me details of the Mahindra senior folks - My registration proceedings were all stuck - one mail to the GM and the cavalary landed for getting the job done. Thousand apologies and a lot of promises, they have promised to deliver the registration card tomorrow in my hand.
I now have a valid AP number stuck on the Ute. Thanks again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks