Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2010, 08:54   #61
Senior - BHPian

See this link, ford has launched LE 2010 fiesta Ford - Fiesta Limited Edition 2010. The Time is Now.
Old 16th January 2010, 09:29   #62
Senior - BHPian

Yes, have seen this.
Understand Fiesta EXI variant has been upgraded as Limited Edition and introduced in the market. May be trying to boost the sales of EXI?
Old 18th January 2010, 09:30   #63
Senior - BHPian

yes, right.

yesterday came across a HCL IPOD charger + FM Transmitter + IPOD Holder, is it good for the car, do anybody have the experience of this model,
Old 10th February 2010, 09:21   #64
Senior - BHPian

Ownership report 2000 KM
completed 2000 km last night, its a very good experience with some of the below observations:

1. mileage is satisfactory with 12 - 12.5 in city and 13.5 - 14 on highway before the first service
2. the driving pleasure is good and comfortable
3. the plastic cabinet where the mobile charger and aux in is placed used to come out on taking off the mobile charger, may be some tight fitting is required

rest it is a good car.
Old 10th February 2010, 11:04   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post

3. the plastic cabinet where the mobile charger and aux in is placed used to come out on taking off the mobile charger, may be some tight fitting is required
+
yes, it is same in my car also- when you give little pressure the whole part
comes out. May be it was made like that (in lose condition?). Will have to check with service people when the car goes for 2nd service.
Old 10th February 2010, 19:14   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Ownership report 2000 KM
completed 2000 km last night, its a very good experience with some of the below observations:

1. mileage is satisfactory with 12 - 12.5 in city and 13.5 - 14 on highway before the first service
2. the driving pleasure is good and comfortable

rest it is a good car.
Nice, short review. Covered all aspects of the car!! Browsing from mobile is it? or you are the twitter kind of guy?

1. So you are following the "Save Fuel by over 20%" ad guidelines, eh? Gone over 60kmph or not yet?

2. Unanimous verdict! No arguments, No surprises, No contradiction.

3. he he he! Happened couple of times with my new 12v-200AC converter - put some lipgloss (vaseline) around the plastic edges (warning-do not put on metal parts) and another "eureka" moment for me. Try some jugaad boss, getting it fixed at the a.s.s may actually worsen the situation, for all you know!!
Old 11th February 2010, 09:14   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post

1. So you are following the "Save Fuel by over 20%" ad guidelines, eh? Gone over 60kmph or not yet?
I have taken the fiesta above 140 kmpl and at high it is mostly around 110 - 120 otherwise i would have got a mileage of atleast above 14 kmpl
Old 11th February 2010, 09:36   #68
BANNED

Quote:
INITIAL OWNERSHIP REPORT
I have driven only 75 km till now, that is because we have put a new gate and it takes time for the gate to get fixed, that is why the mason told me to open the gate after 5-6 days (car is standing in the garage and waiting for a long drive)
So, took the car out yesterday with outmost care so that the gate position should not get disturbed.
Congrats on the new car and new gate. Can we have some snaps of the gate. Looks like the Fiesta and Linea are the most popular cars on TBHP now. Looks like I will have to decide between these two for my next car.
Old 11th February 2010, 09:40   #69
BHPian

Thats great. 12+ in city is really a very good mileage you are getting.

Post my trip back, I am getting only between 10-11..Earlier, I used to take the car for some 40-50Km drive early morning on highways just to complete the run in period..now, post coming back, not much driving has been done..only around 200Kms, mostly for a short trip to drop off kids at school or going to office in bumper2bumper traffic.
Old 11th February 2010, 10:22   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Congrats on the new car and new gate. Can we have some snaps of the gate. Looks like the Fiesta and Linea are the most popular cars on TBHP now. Looks like I will have to decide between these two for my next car.
snaps of my car is already posted in the threads, you can have a look and related to the Gate, i will have to take some.
Old 11th February 2010, 12:54   #71
BANNED

Quote:
snaps of my car is already posted in the threads, you can have a look and related to the Gate, i will have to take some.
I've seen the car pics. No need for the gate pics, I was just joking. Anyway, I also need to do some modification to my gate as it sometimes becomes difficult to put the car in.
Old 11th February 2010, 14:39   #72
Senior - BHPian

yes, i had to do it so as to change my small gate to a bigger one and to provide better security to my both the vehicles
Old 13th February 2010, 12:44   #73
Senior - BHPian

yesterday bought the CD VISOR cay case of CASE LOGIC, same as of nairrji but the color is black, costed me 395, quite a good stuff
Old 13th February 2010, 14:43   #74
BHPian

Ruchir, did you finally decide on the gps navigation system? What's the status on that?
Old 13th February 2010, 16:43   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Ruchir, did you finally decide on the gps navigation system? What's the status on that?
totally disappointed with VX140 , so still waiting for another DEMO,
other wise will turn my green resource to some other project i.e. a blackberry or another sony digi cam

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks