Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:48   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihirC View Post
Wow all your posts have started the petrolhead in me venture towards diesel Guru Dutt. Turns I know are the best managed by Europeans. What speeds can you reach in a straight line in the Vista. Any plan to Pete your car?? Nice review.
I pushed her till 140 KMPH on the bangalore-mysore highway which arguably is not really straight and has gradients, both vertical and horizontal. Felt like she still had some power left in her. A friend's swift diesel had managed 165 KMPH, but vista is heavier so not sure if she could beat that.

I feel she is powerful enough for me as of now, but may be when she gets a little old, will think of pete.

Last edited by gurudutt : 22nd July 2010 at 10:50.
gurudutt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:54   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant_242 View Post
A Great Car Sir..
I absolutely love this car in White colour. Please also post some of the pics of the interiors and your comfort/discomfort with the instrument cluster in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRide View Post
Vista in White Rocks!!
Interior pics are sorely missed. Please do the needful
I will definitely do the needful over this weekend and post pics latest by monday.

Nishant, as far as i am concerned, i have had no problems with the instrument panel in the center, i have mentioned this in my earlier post as well.
Old 28th October 2013, 22:21   #63
BHPian

Re: Got My White Tiger :) (Indica Vista QJD Aura with ABS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurudutt View Post
My bad buddy, didn't notice the word "regular". 195 45 tyres, my my, have never seen that on a santro. I guess its r13? How does the suspension feel like? I had upgraded tyres in my old car (zen) from 145 70 r12 to 165 55 r13 and i had a real hard suspension after that. I did upsize my tyres by a bit this time around :d from 175 65 r14 to 185 65 r14, may be the reason why she feels more volvo like

Prerana Motors did a decent job, although, the door handle was not painted to perfection. I noticed a tiny finger print, probably the paint guy decided to close the door carefully with a light touch after his job was done
hi, sorry to bump the thread after a long time. I own a Vista for 2 yrs, done 50,000 kms and need a change rather tyre upgrade of all the 4 tyres. I am confused between 185/65/ R 14 and 185/60/ R 14. As you had changed to 185/65/ R 14, please inform me regarding the change in fuel efficiency, ride comfort both in city and highway and handling. Were you able to fit the tyre in the stepney well in the boot?

with regards

Last edited by sallubhai : 28th October 2013 at 22:22. Reason: spelling
Old 13th January 2014, 21:46   #64
BHPian

Re: Got My White Tiger :) (Indica Vista QJD Aura with ABS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallubhai View Post
hi, sorry to bump the thread after a long time. I own a Vista for 2 yrs, done 50,000 kms and need a change rather tyre upgrade of all the 4 tyres. I am confused between 185/65/ R 14 and 185/60/ R 14. As you had changed to 185/65/ R 14, please inform me regarding the change in fuel efficiency, ride comfort both in city and highway and handling. Were you able to fit the tyre in the stepney well in the boot?

with regards
Sorry for getting back so late, just missed the post. Fuel efficiency has been on the lower side, since i changed my tyres right after i bought the car, i don't really know the difference. I get around 13 in City and 14-15 on Highways, i usually drive with a heavy right foot. I was able to fit the spear tyre in the boot, though you need to struggle a bit to take it out.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks