Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2011, 11:08   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Just chilling with my new FIGO! EDIT: First Service Done

A few more updates folks. I moved into a brand new house a week ago. Meanwhile once I used HP diesel instead of Indian Oil and found that the engine revvs are much more smoother on the figo now. The torque still is disappointing though for lower gears.

I also somehow managed to jam my rear seat bottom and now i cannot slide it out so that the top can be brought down too. called service center and they said they will charge 400 bucks for RSA service. I thought for a seat recline this is a bit too much to ask no matter what.

So Please figo owners can someone put me a picture of how to do it or a small video perhaps?

thanks!
Old 10th February 2011, 12:35   #107
Senior - BHPian

You just have to put your fingers between the bottom and support of the rear seats and pull it up (place where the seat belt buckles come out from under the seats.) After that you can unlock the support and fold it down.

I also have felt more comfortable with BP than Indian oil. I always used Indian Oil for Petrol But my diesel figo seems more smooth with BP or Reliance Diesel. Not sure if its psychological
Old 10th February 2011, 16:52   #108
Senior - BHPian

gemi, i tried that but it wont come up. not sure if i have jammed the seat. no matter which way i try whether from side, or from right under the seatbelts, same result. seat wont fold.
Old 10th February 2011, 23:35   #109
Senior - BHPian

Have you installed seat covers? I've noticed that after installing seat covers, I find it a bit more effort to flip over the rear seats. What's RSA?
What you can do is have a friend at the other side and both heave with a hold at the side and another near the seatbelt. The problem seems to be due to the use of a tubular skeleton rather than a metal back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks