Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2008, 00:00   #136
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Even better than Sam's story !
HEYY!!! TRAITOR!!! lol

Beautifully written Jenny, something very innocent and genuine in the way you related that. Do go on.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 25th July 2008 at 00:02.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2008, 02:04   #137
BHPian

I am in the wrong job Sam's travelogues make me realise this.

This month I dedicate to moving to the travel job i want, Sam is going to help me with it, people watch out. This is going to be big time.

This is not going to be as interesting as Sam's love story, Im married past 10 years. Yes it is going to be a love story with a love story. Yes there is love. Love for travel.

Now where is my blasted printer to print my new resume !!!!!!!!!!

cheers, travel safe and our love of it all to you.

M M
Old 25th July 2008, 02:45   #138
Senior - BHPian

This thread is getting to a "double-impact" mode!!! Vantage Point, anyone?? Maybe everyone who was involved in this plot should write it down in here

Great going, Yeti & TheOne!! Keep them coming!
Old 25th July 2008, 10:39   #139
Senior - BHPian

A YetiHoliday® - A surprise visit to TheOne®-dsc_0634_thumb.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
I step outside, I look up, I freeze! My mind is spinning. From the corner of my eye I see P with a camera and M with his cigarette next to me but I cannot focus, I cannot grasp what is going on. For a few seconds I am completely taken aback.
To be continued!
You had described it in exact words and we have above pic as eyewitness.
Description is better than Sam.

Last edited by ASHISHPALLOD : 25th July 2008 at 10:48.
Old 25th July 2008, 11:09   #140
Senior - BHPian

You are right on Thad !

Quote:
I strongly agree to Thad's view about Jenny's writing skills too and hereby i christen you both as the "BEST STORY TELLING COUPLE" period and surely like everyone i can listen to your stories as they make me realize that life is to celebrate rather the just to live .
Old 25th July 2008, 11:30   #141
BHPian

Kudos Sam Bhai !!!
I have always wished to refer teambhp to my girl but then wonder if actually, I should. She isnt really an auto enthusiast but keeps questioning why i have to relegiously spend time everyday on the forum. So was thinking of getting her registered to let her understand my addiction.

But then I re-think, if introducing her to the forum would mean direct exposure to TheOne's and your travelogues which would land men like us in the soup. We would be brought down to ashes when the usual comparisons start on their RQ (romance quotient) meters and questions like "When was the last time you did something like that ?" start getting fired at us.

Great trip and a great travelogue TheOne & Sam Bhai. All of your travelogues keeps me glued and smiling. God Bless !!!
Old 25th July 2008, 12:07   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Couldnt agree more !! Emotional or sentimental descriptions are better done by better halves !! If a great story teller like Sam faces this situation, I dont dare to think about myself or many others !

Last edited by shajufx : 25th July 2008 at 12:08.
Old 25th July 2008, 12:48   #143
Distinguished - BHPian

When TheOne® does a better job than a seasoned story-teller like myself, this makes me very proud. Your compliments make me very happy.

What you boys do not know is how well-read Jenny is. Do not think it is just mere coincidence that a German girl from little Bad Nauheim is so well spoken in English. Out of the 31 kilos that I brought back of her belongings, 29 kilos were books.

Romance is short-lived, as somebody pointed out. Perhaps when we are together, these crazy mad urges will reduce (not die down, we both enjoy a little madness, lol)

Yes I agree, lust is very short-lived, romance fades a little, hell even love has been known to fade a little over years, being replaced by comfort and familiarity.

What NEVER gets replaced is respect and admiration. That is our common point. We are both able to admire each others individual talents and be proud of each other.
That is the reason for our unique confidence in each other.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2008, 12:50   #144
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjgm View Post
This month I dedicate to moving to the travel job i want, Sam is going to help me with it, people watch out. This is going to be big time.

This is not going to be as interesting as Sam's love story, Im married past 10 years. Yes it is going to be a love story with a love story. Yes there is love. Love for travel.
GO FOR IT!! And let us all know what you did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
makes me realize that life is to celebrate rather the just to live .
Bravo!
Old 25th July 2008, 15:57   #145
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
We are supposed to meet 18th of July, 7 pm exactly.
Yes Exactly. I give my German friends a complex.

Quote:
Then I don't get any reply so I assume he was in transit and now on another plane again.
The next morning at work he replies, thanking me for my welcome wishes to Germany and so on.
How could I reply if I was on a plane?

I waited for news the LH 757 had landed, then I calculated how much time it would take me get my bags and get on the train. Then I SMSed.

Quote:
[/i]He replies saying No worries Jenny, the evening has just begun
I was laughing so hard when I typed that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Out of the 31 kilos that I brought back of her belongings, 29 kilos were books..
Oh that I know, what I dont know is, what was in the other 2 kilos! :-)
Old 25th July 2008, 15:58   #146
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Oh that I know, what I dont know is, what was in the other 2 kilos! :-)
She may be super special and all that, but she's still very much a girl.

Shoes.
Old 25th July 2008, 16:03   #147
Team-BHP Support

All though this I was wondering if there was some sort of IP trail one could do for SMSes. Track each center number the message transited through. then I figured "I'm no techie but I dont think Jenny is a big techie either".

So tech heads, is there some trail for SMSes? For emails we get some info in the header but for SMSes?
Old 25th July 2008, 16:28   #148
BHPian

Jenny is turning out a better story teller than SAM -- well isnt that already known -- men do not know how to pen their emotions -- they stammer even when they get emotional and cant think clear

its different with women -- they can put it in better words and can write it down better -- take it from me -- been married for almost a decade now and was engaged for a year

SAM - tum likhne ke maamle mein Sanyas le lo -- let Jenny take over ( now translate that for Jenny)
Old 25th July 2008, 16:41   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
So tech heads, is there some trail for SMSes? For emails we get some info in the header but for SMSes?
Evenif there existed one, it could be available only through the actual network operator (airtel, idea etc.)that could be accessible only to cops or intelligence agencies normally. Network operator will not reveal even the call history to a stranger as I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpbhatt View Post
SAM - tum likhne ke maamle mein Sanyas le lo -- let Jenny take over ( now translate that for Jenny)
Please dont do that, we want both, we cant afford to miss any single line from both of them in the coming days and months !! They are no more individuals, but the very own theCouple® of team-bhp.
Old 25th July 2008, 17:52   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
She may be super special and all that, but she's still very much a girl.

Shoes.
Didn't you show her Linking road? She'll go crazy there.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks