Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 21:05   #61
BHPian

HVK sir, hats of to you. You literally live on the highways.

Tirthankar, Nice snaps and hilarious captions. I loved all of them.

Enjoy your drive and stay in Kerala. Any meet up planned in Bangalore on the way back?
sj_koova is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2010, 22:50   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
HVK sir, hats of to you. You literally live on the highways.

Tirthankar, Nice snaps and hilarious captions. I loved all of them.

Enjoy your drive and stay in Kerala. Any meet up planned in Bangalore on the way back?
Thanks, Saji.
I hope to attend a TVM meet this 26th.
Bangalore - we are planning to go by late night (coming from Munnar) on 27/28, maybe on the NICE Road, no stops.
Old 25th January 2010, 00:56   #63
BHPian

Duration for Seoni to Hyderabad = Duration for finding Two Nuts

How Duration for Seoni to Hyderabad = Duration for finding Two Nuts?

Glance on to know how we experience it
Attached Thumbnails
DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide1.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide2.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide3.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide4.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide5.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide6.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide7.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide8.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide9.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide10.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide11.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide12.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide13.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide14.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide15.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide16.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide17.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide18.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide19.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide20.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide21.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide22.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide23.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide24.jpg  

DRIVOBLOG® |Maiden Drive with HVK (too tempestuous to be Telecasted LIVE!)-slide25.jpg  

btirthankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2010, 08:49   #64
BHPian

Hats off to you Tirthankar, for this amazing driveblog. For HVK, it's just business as usual, of course. The pictures just make the drive even more interesting to follow.

Cheers,
Old 25th January 2010, 10:03   #65
BHPian

@btirthankar: Ha Ha ha .... the last 2 pictures in your latest post above are wow!
Old 25th January 2010, 10:47   #66
BHPian

Great Blogging so far... Your comments on the Photos are really humourous specially the last 2 ones and the ones which imply HVK is only thinking about the 2 bolts at the M&M service
Old 25th January 2010, 10:54   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
A little bit of background on this odd circuit that we have taken for this circuit:
, the sun is high in the sky when we cross Vijaipur (848 kms, 13 hrs, 800 am). There are lovely bypasses for both the Guna and Shivpuri towns and we enter Gwalior (which has no bypass) at 1130 am (1,101 kms, 17.30 hrs).
HVK,

Thanks for posting this account, loads of information on the conditions, distance and timings; the stuff that actually helps someone like me and others. You have captured accurate information like you always do, I am sure you'd post the logs, which will round it of to perfection.

TB: Your pictures and creative captions rock... keep on posting, that's like watching a live progrmme.

====
Old 25th January 2010, 11:03   #68
BHPian

Hey man wonderful, i enjoyed being here every minute,looking forward to more that is to come.
Old 25th January 2010, 11:24   #69
Senior - BHPian

Lovely Drivoblog as usual from TB. Good weaving of text with visuals. Its nice to hear a different perspectives of the same journey.
Old 25th January 2010, 12:04   #70
Senior - BHPian

Lovely triplog - enjoyed every bit of it - may I suggest a deep freezer and microwave for "Subway on the go"?

Liked that cartoonish pic from BT
Old 25th January 2010, 12:56   #71
BHPian

Great Drive HVK Sir.

TB - your comments and artistry on the pictures is amazing, enjoying every bit, you got great patience to put up all the work into those snaps.

Great going, please continue.
Old 25th January 2010, 13:22   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Lovely triplog - enjoyed every bit of it - may I suggest a deep freezer and microwave for "Subway on the go"?
I have a simple solution for keeping water cool (although I also have a car fridge). The Scorpio has knee-height AC vents in the rear and I keep the water bottles in a container in front of it, guaranteeing cold water at all times.
Old 25th January 2010, 13:45   #73
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvkumar View Post
I have a simple solution for keeping water cool (although I also have a car fridge). The Scorpio has knee-height AC vents in the rear and I keep the water bottles in a container in front of it, guaranteeing cold water at all times.
Simple and Elegant ! Way to go !
Old 25th January 2010, 15:07   #74
Senior - BHPian

By far this is one of the best TL's that i've ever seen. The pictures actually do the talking , keep em coming.
Old 25th January 2010, 17:49   #75
BANNED

Ultimate is the word here. You guys just rock. A marathon driver and a refreshingly different photographer. What a pair

Eagerly looking forward to meeting both of you real soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks