Team-BHP - Fiat Punto : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Fiat Punto : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/61694-fiat-punto-tyre-wheel-upgrade-thread-4.html)

try looking for 108 pcd alloy wheels with 8 bolt provision you might get one with 98 and 108 combination. as far as pcd conversion my option s "NO WAY". thats matter of life risk.

don't know about you Sagar but i found a "shoe" for my punto :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1494721)
don't know about you Sagar but i found a "shoe" for my punto :D

Thats a cute keychain that my gf would love and adore lol. Where did you get it from and how much did it cost you?

I have a Carabiner with me and used a bridgestone tire also :p

Right now its without any keychain (Oh yeah, except that minda!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1494726)
Thats a cute keychain that my gf would love and adore lol. Where did you get it from and how much did it cost you?

I have a Carabiner with me and used a bridgestone tire also :p

Right now its without any keychain (Oh yeah, except that minda!)

dont know how much its a gift from my gf :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1494730)
dont know how much its a gift from my gf :)

EXPECTED!!! :D

twentycharacters

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1494747)
EXPECTED!!! :D

twentycharacters

I got my punto linea alloys.

^^
Wow where and how much did you pay are they new?
Please post some better pictures too

@Deltaking-
Looks good.
More info and pics please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deltaking (Post 1495837)
I got my punto linea alloys.

Just one word - Awesome!

At the risk of sounding immodest I must say that the Linea's alloys are one of the best looking, they have a mesmerising effect when the wheels are moving.

Cheers and congratulations,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravveendrra (Post 1496604)
Just one word - Awesome!

At the risk of sounding immodest I must say that the Linea's alloys are one of the best looking, they have a mesmerising effect when the wheels are moving.

Cheers and congratulations,

They sure are Ravvs. I have grown many beards waiting, hunting and searching for them in the market. I finally gave up and am trying to be content with my stock rims.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1496909)
They sure are Ravvs. I have grown many beards waiting, hunting and searching for them in the market. I finally gave up and am trying to be content with my stock rims.

Take heart Sagar, do not give up so easily. Chandan got some Punto alloys for his GTX a week ago and now DeltaKing has got Linea alloys for his Punto - your 98 PCD alloys are there somewhere, keep looking.

Cheers and best of luck,

When I was looking for the 98 pcd alloys, Manoj (MV enterprises) had 98 pcd alloys. He can be reached on 9341950831. I did not buy from him as i get the linea alloys. You could check with him if he still has them.

Check out Picasa Web Albums - ramana - Fiat Grande P... for some pics.

where did you source the alloys from and how much?

I got it from Hot Tracks - Victoria layout.

A linea upgraded to some other alloys and I got hold of those.