Team-BHP - Fiat Punto : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   Fiat Punto : Tyre & wheel upgrade thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/61694-fiat-punto-tyre-wheel-upgrade-thread-7.html)

some more designs in 100 + 98 are out on sai mag wheels check them out.
And please advice me , if it is ok to go for multi PCD, or should stick with OEM

Mag Wheels,Automotive Wheels,Aluminum Alloy Wheels,Car Chrome Wheels,Supplier

is hot tracks the only dealer for sai mag wheels in bangalore?

Anil of hot tracks is quoting 23k for 5 wheels and that he is getting the stock in 5-6 days...

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkjona (Post 1551875)
Anil of hot tracks is quoting 23k for 5 wheels and that he is getting the stock in 5-6 days...

It is available for 20K in Chennai (set of 5 H412), after bargaining .

Saw thye 412s in flesh or err in metal rather... yesterday. They dint look so visually appealing as in the pics. Am quite put off.

yes heard the same thing from another BHPIAN, did you manage to get any pics?

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1552617)
Saw thye 412s in flesh or err in metal rather... yesterday. They dint look so visually appealing as in the pics. Am quite put off.

428 does look neat though, i think i will go for them

where in chennai? please give me the contact no.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms001 (Post 1552620)
yes heard the same thing from another BHPIAN, did you manage to get any pics?

Was thinking of clicking pics but then was so put off that I was like chuck it. Lol. 428 is the multispoke design and somehow I was never a fan of multispoke alloys so those are out for me. The other design is a beaten one. Had it on my old zen too. So probably I might just pick up the 412s. Got no other options. I seriously wish, magically some Linea owner comes straight from the showroom and changes the alloys one day before I go. So far, the best alloy design I saw in 98pcd after the OZ was the Linea's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1552738)
428 is the multispoke design and somehow I was never a fan of multispoke alloys so those are out for me.

But the linea's are multispoke too... lol:

can you give me the chennai's dealer who is offering 5 set for 20k? also in blore are talking about hot tracks? sai mag contact person in their website said they have only one dealer in blore, i guess thats hot tracks

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkjona (Post 1552757)

can you give me the chennai's dealer who is offering 5 set for 20k? also in blore are talking about hot tracks? sai mag contact person in their website said they have only one dealer in blore, i guess thats hot tracks

the quote was given to me by bhpain vigneshram, i hope i spelt it right

thanks ms001, do you have his contact info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshram (Post 1489819)
In the official alloy show off thread,
jkdas had posted this pic.Just have a look.I even spoke to chennai neo dealer,he has got the xtreme 98 pcd,which costs 20 k for a set of 4.I m kind of liking it.Your inputs please people.

Vignesh
Punto 1.3 Dynamic/Waiting for alloys

here he said 20k for 4???

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkjona (Post 1552757)

Lol, yes they are multispoke too. But somehow there is something in the Linea design. Maybe those are the only multispoke I would prefer.

Am sure a set of 4 will definitely be below 20k for sure. Depends on how good you bargain. I will anyways be posting my deal once I get my car back.

Hot tracks, blore has recieved 3 HR multi pcd alloys and are quoting 23k for set of 5.:deadhorse
BM lal of chennai is quoting 19500 for the same. I am getting it from them on saturday:)