Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2009, 22:57   #181
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Does anyone else know makers of Dome stickers " Ronnie can you help"
Hi Amol,

As I told you earlier I have a friend who can do this for us but I have still not taken it up with him.
However, do finalise your Artwork with perfect specs and revert.

We shall then make a couple of these and distribute.
But AFAIK a good quantity on order will make it more economical for us.
Old 21st August 2009, 23:02   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
IM sure there are many on the Forum who would love to have one. As Ravi said, costs would be shared.
Advance booking : Three for my Fiats, whenever they are ready.
Three for my Fiats too.. Well, I don't own three, but what the heck !
Old 21st August 2009, 23:13   #183
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Dear Manish, I have just sent you all the data and research I have on this badge, I am not sure you need a C& C machine to do the job, you need somebody who makes " Dome Stickers" first a die will have to be made and then the base sticker will have to be made then encased in resin, to give a dome effect.

Dont worry about the accuracy what you have made is very good. These dome stickers were a kind of a cottage industry in anycase and variations are common.

Does anyone else know makers of Dome stickers " Ronnie can you help"
got it amol, i will perfect my model from your data, the CNC company 3DPD told me they also do investment casting if the quantity is more, will talk to him on monday and let you know.
Old 21st August 2009, 23:42   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Hi Amol,

As I told you earlier I have a friend who can do this for us but I have still not taken it up with him.
However, do finalise your Artwork with perfect specs and revert.

We shall then make a couple of these and distribute.
But AFAIK a good quantity on order will make it more economical for us.
If we are able to get close to original, there is good market for these in Italy. We can get a good rate for all the excess quantity we need. I am talking almost 30 euros a piece.
Old 21st August 2009, 23:52   #185
Senior - BHPian

Got this Steel Elegent / Select (only one qty) Hub cap for 50 bucks. If any one interested please let me know.(poor thing has a hole in centre).

Vintage & Classic Car Parts-dsc04213.jpg
Old 23rd August 2009, 11:42   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Got this Steel Elegent / Select (only one qty) Hub cap for 50 bucks. If any one interested please let me know.(poor thing has a hole in centre).

Attachment 178552
Manish I am very much interested. This would help me complete my set of hubcaps for my car (one is aluminium).
Old 24th August 2009, 10:02   #187
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Manish I am very much interested. This would help me complete my set of hubcaps for my car (one is aluminium).

Well me and arun (another member of our club) bought it keeping you in mind. Please give me details for shipping, I will do so at the earliest.
Old 24th August 2009, 12:12   #188
BHPian

Manish I am truly indebted to you and Arun for your thoughtful action. Kudos to you guys. Have sent you a PM, please check your inbox.
Old 24th August 2009, 19:27   #189
BHPian

67 parts

hello Super cars
here is a contact no. of a person who might be helpful for you to procure these parts:022-30020690
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercars View Post
Need Urgent Parts for a 1967 Chevrolet ?

Anyone have them, please send me a PM or post here.
Old 25th August 2009, 02:10   #190
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Manish I am truly indebted to you and Arun for your thoughtful action. Kudos to you guys. Have sent you a PM, please check your inbox.
Wow!! I am happy that this one wheel cap can complete someones set of wheel caps. In fact the scrap guy was initially quoting 200 for it. I bargained few times and left it. But when Manish and me went, we picked it up for 50rs as some worker in the shop just gave it.
Old 25th August 2009, 10:07   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srivathsa_Satya View Post
I am looking for Champion Spark Plug N9Y for my 1969 Hillman Minx in Bangalore. Help !!!
Hi Srivathsa, you may need to scout around at JC Road...thats all I can think of. Hope it helps.
Old 25th August 2009, 10:34   #192
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Suren, a word of caution.

This wheelcap is an inferior quality local reproduction, the design is not as clean and crisp as the original. Plus it has that nasty bolt through the centre. While you should definitely take this one as well, do continue to hunt for better piece. Hubcaps can make or break the show of the car, In your case you have some superb ones in great shape, even if one aluminium and 3 steel.
Old 25th August 2009, 11:59   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Suren, a word of caution.

This wheelcap is an inferior quality local reproduction, the design is not as clean and crisp as the original. Plus it has that nasty bolt through the centre. While you should definitely take this one as well, do continue to hunt for better piece. Hubcaps can make or break the show of the car, In your case you have some superb ones in great shape, even if one aluminium and 3 steel.
Karl, will take your advice and definitely scourge for one more hubcap. This one makes it a set of 4 steel ones and moreover one of the rims that I have is missing some clips. This hubcap would be mounted on that rim since it already has the hole to enable fastening it on to the rim.

Arun, thanks once again to you and Manish, for this.
Old 25th August 2009, 13:06   #194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Karl, will take your advice and definitely scourge for one more hubcap. This one makes it a set of 4 steel ones and moreover one of the rims that I have is missing some clips. This hubcap would be mounted on that rim since it already has the hole to enable fastening it on to the rim.

Arun, thanks once again to you and Manish, for this.
I have few more comming, lets see how is their quality (i believe they are repro also)

Further I have got hold of Trims for select in Aluminium ???? by KK Industries, Arriving on 27th. I am surprised.
Old 2nd September 2009, 14:02   #195
Senior - BHPian

Amol & all,

Enquired for the dome stickers, well we need to have a minimum order of 1000 numbers to have them produced. I am yet to prepare the artwork. And after that will ask for the price quote.

Is there a demand for those many stickers??. I think 3d printing and then lacquering will be much better.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks