Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2011, 17:21   #1306
BHPian

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Guys, Here is the insurance quote for my Manza QJT Aura ABS Dew White.
Company: Tata AIG.
IDV - 609387 ( 92% of the Ex show room price)
Basic Premium - Rs. 16752.
Add On package : Ruby - Rs. 2566( Pearl plan @ 2197 + 369/- for Ruby upgradation)
Liability premium - 1175 ( Cover for Rs. 7.5 lakhs of damage of 3rd party will be paid by the company)
Service Tax - 10.2
Final Figure is Rs. 22176.

All experts, pls throw in your suggestions/comments, as I didn't pay him yet. Do you want me to negotiate further?
Old 17th February 2011, 23:17   #1307
BANNED

Folks,

I am in need of help here...I booked a White FIGO TITANIUM - D with coral IP on 30th Jan with a dealer in Gurgaon(paid Rs25000/-). Initially I had problems in the loan and HDFC declined a loan to me, hence I tried other banks and now that my loan has been approved and I informed the dealer that the loan approval has come and I would be getting the DD from the bank by Friday for delivery, the dealer tells me that the mentioned car has been handed over to someone else coz my first loan application was declined and hence is equal to cancellation of booking (though they still have my booking amount) I would have to wait 3 weeks for the car of my choice, else go for another color/dashboard. I was really upset and gave them a piece of my mind, but my question is that isn't the dealer taking me for a ride....I was firm with the dealer and spoke to the Manager there, he just took it lightly and said go for another option - White TITANIUM with the normal dash.... am confused....

Any help/opinion on this would be highly appreciated from fellow BHPians.... I seriously wanted the white FIGO with coral IP....alas...
Old 18th February 2011, 07:15   #1308
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinthru' View Post
Folks,

I am in need of help here...I booked a White FIGO TITANIUM - D with coral IP on 30th Jan with a dealer in Gurgaon(paid Rs25000/-). Initially I had problems in the loan and HDFC declined a loan to me, hence I tried other banks and now that my loan has been approved and I informed the dealer that the loan approval has come and I would be getting the DD from the bank by Friday for delivery, the dealer tells me that the mentioned car has been handed over to someone else coz my first loan application was declined and hence is equal to cancellation of booking (though they still have my booking amount) I would have to wait 3 weeks for the car of my choice, else go for another color/dashboard. I was really upset and gave them a piece of my mind, but my question is that isn't the dealer taking me for a ride....I was firm with the dealer and spoke to the Manager there, he just took it lightly and said go for another option - White TITANIUM with the normal dash.... am confused....

Any help/opinion on this would be highly appreciated from fellow BHPians.... I seriously wanted the white FIGO with coral IP....alas...
I will suggest, take back the booking amount, and go to another dealer. If they've cancelled the booking, atleast they should have shown the courtsey to inform you.
Old 18th February 2011, 07:40   #1309
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Guys, Here is the insurance quote for my Manza QJT Aura ABS Dew White.
Company: Tata AIG.
IDV - 609387 ( 92% of the Ex show room price)
Basic Premium - Rs. 16752.
Add On package : Ruby - Rs. 2566( Pearl plan @ 2197 + 369/- for Ruby upgradation)
Liability premium - 1175 ( Cover for Rs. 7.5 lakhs of damage of 3rd party will be paid by the company)
Service Tax - 10.2
Final Figure is Rs. 22176.

All experts, pls throw in your suggestions/comments, as I didn't pay him yet. Do you want me to negotiate further?
Normally the IDV for a new car is taken at 95% of the showroom price. Pls check the same with TATA AIG why are they considering at 92% then. Does the Add package include the zero depreciation clause too? It will wise to go for same in the first couple of years of car ownership.
Old 18th February 2011, 09:58   #1310
BHPian

@ghodlur,
Yes, the pearl plan includes the following
1. Zero depreciation insurance
2. Reiub'mnt of loss of personal belongings in case of accident.
3. Emergency expenses like hotel stay, personal transport and stowing of the vehicle incase of accident.
4. Key replacement cost in case of loss with Rs. 25,000 as limit.
Old 18th February 2011, 10:00   #1311
Senior - BHPian

^When I was talking to my relative who has been in the auto insurance sector for long, he had strongly recommended me to go with an insurance which has zero depreciation and not to skip that in any case.
Does the insurance that Ford offers for Figo include zero dep?
Old 18th February 2011, 10:22   #1312
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
^Does the insurance that Ford offers for Figo include zero dep?
This question confused me, since when did Ford start offering Insurance for Figo. If you meant the Ford dealer then it is advised to take insurance on your own rather from the dealer, way too cheaper.

I think this discussion needs to be taken to the Car Loan & Insurance section. Mods pls be kind to move the relevant posts.

Last edited by ghodlur : 18th February 2011 at 10:24.
Old 18th February 2011, 11:41   #1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaas2000 View Post
Congrats on booking the most awaited diesel sedan! Am sure it's gonna set sales charts on fire!
Thanks vaas2000, apologies for late response.
Yesterday I saw the Test drive car at Fairdeal. will go for test drive now...
Old 18th February 2011, 18:23   #1314
BHPian

Booked & Delivered.

Make : Maruti
Model : Swift Dzire
Variant : ZDI
Color : Pearl Metallic While
Booked on: 22/11/2010
Delivery Date : 10/02/2011. 2 Months and 20 days of waiting.
Freebies: Zilch
OTR Cost: 8.01 Lakhs
Accessories Added (From Haute Car Zone, OMR, Chennai):
1. YOKOHOMA A Drives (185/70/R14-Same as stock) - Rs.3500 Per piece. (Buy back price for JK Vectras - Rs.1500 per piece)
2. Crosslink reverse parking sensors (4) - Rs. 3600
3. 3M Sun film - Rs. 2800
Old 19th February 2011, 08:01   #1315
BHPian

Make : Maruti
Model : Ritz
Variant : VDI
Fuel : Diesel
Booking Date :17th Feb 2011
Color : Brick Red
Delivery Date : 18th Feb 2011
Dealer & City : (In) Competent Motors, Delhi
Freebees : Corporate discount on 3rd yr servicing; mud flap, foot mat, Music System, Gear Lock, some pillows
Old 19th February 2011, 12:07   #1316
BHPian

hi guys,
Had booked a Beat a week back and my car has arrived to the yard.
Did the PDI and have a doubt about the car's doors.
Plz see this and advice.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buying...ml#post2249393
Old 19th February 2011, 18:59   #1317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhangui View Post
Yesterday I got a letter from Mahindra stating that the vehicle is getting delayed. The letter is signed by their Vice President - Sales and was delivered with a box of chocolates and profuse apologies from the India Garage dealer.

Imagine my shock when I receive an automated SMS today from Mahindra, stating that the vehicle is ready to be delivered by 29/01/2011

So I have shot customercare an email asking them should I believe the SMS or their Vice President - Sales.
Finally, I have taken the delivery of the vehicle yesterday - White colour Scorpio VLX AT 4WD. Got the chrome kit fitted and the standard seat cover. Vehicle had 90 KM on the odo. The India Garage staff performed quite a ceremony during delivery and did quite a few things to make me happy. Spend some time today polishing the windows to spotless clean. Today morning I woke up, I felt good. A snap of the proud Scorpio (proud to be owned by me).
Attached Thumbnails
The "I Booked my Car" Thread-scorpio2.jpg  

Old 20th February 2011, 12:02   #1318
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhangui View Post
Finally, I have taken the delivery of the vehicle yesterday - White colour Scorpio VLX AT 4WD.
Awesome! Congratulations!!

Please do start your ownership thread with loads of pictures.
Old 22nd February 2011, 15:19   #1319
BHPian

Make : Fiat
Model : Punto
Variant : Emotion Pack
Fuel : Diesel
Color : Tuscon Wine
Booked on: 22/02/2011
Expected Delivery Date : Vehichle available in stock need to arrange finance and take delivery
Dealer & City : Prerna Motors Rajaji Nagar/ Bangalore
Freebies : Mats,Mud Flaps,Sunfilm,Perfume and Idol/ Insurance and extended warranty free and Corp Discount of 9K
Old 22nd February 2011, 15:24   #1320
Senior - BHPian

^^^ Fantastic! Congratulations!!! Great to see one more Fiat coming along. Superb colour choice too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks