Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2010, 14:15   #271
BHPian

Best Pump for Diesel in Gurgaon

Seems like Gurgaon will have cheaper Diesel from midnight today as it will going to cost Rs 38.10 in Delhi. Can anyone from gurgaon help in this. my office is in Sector Road Sector 53. And what will be the cost from midnight?
Old 31st July 2010, 19:49   #272
BHPian

Does anyone know of any COCO's or reliable petrol pumps in and around Chembur (Mumbai)? Do let us know. Thanks.
Old 16th November 2010, 17:48   #273
BHPian

Shell Petrol pump in Pune

I filled up at Shell petrol pump beside the Wonder Cars show room near KSB Chowk while driving to Hyderabad for Diwali.
I got a milage of 20.7 kmpl with 80% A/C and was cruising at 80 kmph in my M800.
Couldn't locate the Shell pump in Raidurg and hence ended up filling it at HP at BHEL after reaching in 10 hrs. Took another 2 hrs to reach my home in New Maruti Nagar, near Dilshuk nagar, another 35kms, though I took BHEL - Hitech City - Mehdipatnam - Abids- Dilshuknagar route. Thanks to Hyd traffic.

This was my first exp at Shell and it was really wonderful. The staff were very were warming and curteous. They did a quick check of all the oils, viz. break oil, washer bottle level, coolant, engine oil immediately, when I informed about my long drive.

Decided to fill only here from now onwards as its near to my Office. Will update with the new milage figures.
Old 20th July 2012, 18:02   #274
BHPian

Re: Best places to fill up

Bumping an old thread here, but didn't find answer to the query I had. Are there any COCO pumps on the route from IMAX/Bhakti Park to Kalanagar (near BKC) via Sion in Mumbai?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks