Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2008, 11:27   #76
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,376
Thanked: 528 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMM340 View Post
Hi Folks,

I just bought myself a 2004 Forester! It is a really nice car to drive and just love the way it handles and rides on rough roads. It is also a very nice highway cruiser and feels totally stable at 100+ kph.

Well this is what happens when you spend too much time on the team-BHP website!

Regards,
Congrats and welcome to Forester club
It does 100+ without breaking in to sweat. Being a somewhat slow/cautious driver I havent pushed it beyond 130 eventhough it felt rock steady at that speed.
Guna is offline  
Old 21st October 2008, 13:43   #77
Team-BHP Support
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,663
Thanked: 3,185 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMM340 View Post
Hi Folks,

I just bought myself a 2004 Forester! It is a really nice car to drive and just love the way it handles and rides on rough roads. It is also a very nice highway cruiser and feels totally stable at 100+ kph.

Well this is what happens when you spend too much time on the team-BHP website!...
That's some news Gaurav. Congrats on the Forester. So what happens to the Palio? just for City driving and Forester for Highway?
khan_sultan is offline  
Old 21st October 2008, 19:09   #78
BHPian
 
RedMM340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: on the move
Posts: 459
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Hi Shahnawaz,

Not sure what I am going to do with the Palio, and in fact am seriously considering selling it. I just have too many cars right now, and might also put up my MM550 for sale too.



Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
That's some news Gaurav. Congrats on the Forester. So what happens to the Palio? just for City driving and Forester for Highway?
RedMM340 is offline  
Old 22nd October 2008, 11:18   #79
Team-BHP Support
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,663
Thanked: 3,185 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMM340 View Post
....might also put up my MM550 for sale too.
I am sure your MM550 will find tons of takers - here in T-BHP itself. You just have to mention it in the classified section .

Cheers,
khan_sultan is offline  
Old 29th October 2008, 10:55   #80
Newbie
 
Powerbaleno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 8
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mura View Post
Congrats! on the Forestercheers:

Brake Pads are 5.5K for the Front Set, Make SUMITOMO.

PM me if you want contact for Spares in Delhi.

BTW how much did you Pick it up for?
Mura: I paid 6.25L for it. Thanks for the info on the spares, if you could give me some leads on guys in Delhi who stock it.

There was another 2003 red forester at First Choice Gurgaon, done 71K going dirt cheap at 4.60L till last week.
Powerbaleno is offline  
Old 29th October 2008, 22:02   #81
BHPian
 
mura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 182
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbaleno View Post
Mura: I paid 6.25L for it. Thanks for the info on the spares, if you could give me some leads on guys in Delhi who stock it.

There was another 2003 red forester at First Choice Gurgaon, done 71K going dirt cheap at 4.60L till last week.
Check your PM.

And welcome to the Forester Club.cheers:
mura is offline  
Old 31st October 2008, 12:19   #82
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cochin
Posts: 8
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mura View Post
Check your PM.

And welcome to the Forester Club.cheers:
Just picked up a forester 2004 model. Great car to drive!

Mura- would like to know more about your experience with the forester, thanks.
thejuk is offline  
Old 3rd November 2008, 13:04   #83
BHPian
 
whitemm550's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Margao goa
Posts: 349
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMM340 View Post
Hi Shahnawaz,

Not sure what I am going to do with the Palio, and in fact am seriously considering selling it. I just have too many cars right now, and might also put up my MM550 for sale too.
mr shahnawaz, i cant imagine you will part with your MM550. i have gone thro that phase where i had too many vehicles and i decided to part with my Mm550, but then i did repent a lot and the got myself a used one again, so think again, ' ONCE A JEEPER, ALWAYS A JEEPER'
whitemm550 is offline  
Old 13th December 2008, 10:51   #84
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default hi guna

hi guna this is nsndish here....i am intrested in buying a forester very desperately..i just missed 1 by an hr an some communication gap....i m sure u would be able to help me...im looking for it from pat 1 yr now..i am located in jayanagar...i would really appreciate if you could help me find 1..
nandishpal is offline  
Old 13th December 2008, 10:58   #85
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Congrats and welcome to Forester club
It does 100+ without breaking in to sweat. Being a somewhat slow/cautious driver I havent pushed it beyond 130 eventhough it felt rock steady at that speed.
hi guna...i am looking for a forester in bangalore from the last 1 year..i missed by an hr..i m located in jayanagar....i would really appreciate if u could help me with the car..
nandishpal is offline  
Old 13th December 2008, 11:02   #86
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default hi guna

hi guna...i m looking for a forester in bangalore from the past 1ye now...i found 1 but missed it from an hr...i m put up in jayanagar....i would really appreciate if you could help me buy 1.. :-)
nandishpal is offline  
Old 13th December 2008, 11:42   #87
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,376
Thanked: 528 Times
Default

Hi Nandishpal
Can you PM me your phone number. i will call you.

-Guna

PS: based on my experience, it is going to be really difficult to find one in Bangalore

Last edited by Guna : 13th December 2008 at 11:44.
Guna is offline  
Old 13th December 2008, 17:34   #88
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

hi guna did u like the catalouge?
nandishpal is offline  
Old 15th December 2008, 13:07   #89
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Question number of forester

what would be the approximate numbers of foresters sold in bangalore?i guess around 100?
nandishpal is offline  
Old 15th December 2008, 13:39   #90
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,376
Thanked: 528 Times
Default

Nandish
I think they managd to sell barely 350-400 Foresters in the entire country. I dont think there are 100 Foresters in Bangalore.

hey, thanks for the accessary catelouge.
Guna is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good price for a used skoda vrs? nandishpal Sedans 37 2nd February 2014 06:01
A good used MUV or SUV or Car with high bonnet and good ground clearance vijaypalrana SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s 23 10th June 2008 21:31
Spotted Subaru Forester & "Chevy Forester" in Hyderabad midlifecrisis The Indian Car Scene 14 26th October 2007 12:29
why did the CHEVY FORESTER fail in india?? Aloking The Indian Car Scene 2 16th May 2004 11:22
For all you Subaru Forester Fans GTO The International Automotive Scene 10 6th March 2004 15:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:56.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks