Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2009, 18:13   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Thanks Harjeev, also my most humble and sincere thanks to you for all your help as well. Would have been a bit lost without the guidance / help / advice that you have provided over the last few weeks.

Forgot to add the guy is taking care of all the paperwork for another RS12K.
Your welcome. Its always a pleasure to help a fellow and/or a would be jeeper!

12k for the registration seems ok. Here in delhi they are charging 13-14k and in punjab I inquired the rate was 9k. So 12k seems decent to me and these army vehicles are not that easy to register. So getting that done should be your top priority.
Old 3rd February 2009, 19:08   #92
BHPian

can you find out about a Gypsy
Old 3rd February 2009, 19:51   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
can you find out about a Gypsy
yes there are several available in mayapuri, but all are carb and mpfi's

EDIT
all are carbs and not mpfi's

Last edited by harjeev : 3rd February 2009 at 19:55.
Old 3rd February 2009, 21:28   #94
BHPian

Hey friends!!!

but I just saw a new thing under my name "BHPian" . I am thrilled and just remembered those days when I was waiting for my application to get approved and then the first tag "Newbie" .

Thanks Team BHP for this.

Tarkesh
Old 3rd February 2009, 22:14   #95
Senior - BHPian

Hey Tarkesh
Though there are several gypsys in Mayapuri, I dint inquire as I was not looking for a gypsy. If i vaguely remember gypsys were going around for 100-125k, but I am not sure!
Also cj3b are not easy to find as they are getting rare by the day but they are not impossible to find.
Do let me know what exactly you are looking and what price your friend is willing to pay for it, as I am not averse to sell my CJ3B, if I get a good price for it.

PS i PMed you my mobile no, if you dint get it let me know I will send it again.
Old 4th February 2009, 12:08   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
Hey Tarkesh
Though there are several gypsys in Mayapuri, I dint inquire as I was not looking for a gypsy. If i vaguely remember gypsys were going around for 100-125k, but I am not sure!
Also cj3b are not easy to find as they are getting rare by the day but they are not impossible to find.
Do let me know what exactly you are looking and what price your friend is willing to pay for it, as I am not averse to sell my CJ3B, if I get a good price for it.

PS i PMed you my mobile no, if you dint get it let me know I will send it again.

Hi Harjeev,

I received your PM. I will call you. In the mean while if you can just inquire about Gypsy and CJ in Mayapuri - just condition and range of cost , it will be great.

And if you are ready to sell your CJ , pls PM me the details with your expectation , I will call you and discuss further.Because there are 2-3 friends and 1 wants Gypsy and others are interested in CJ .

Tarkesh
Old 4th February 2009, 13:46   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_3007 View Post
Hi Harjeev,

I received your PM. I will call you. In the mean while if you can just inquire about Gypsy and CJ in Mayapuri - just condition and range of cost , it will be great.

And if you are ready to sell your CJ , pls PM me the details with your expectation , I will call you and discuss further.Because there are 2-3 friends and 1 wants Gypsy and others are interested in CJ .

Tarkesh
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...ndra-cj3b.html
here are the details of the cj3b

Regarding the gypsys, I will inquire on my next visit
Old 24th February 2009, 23:52   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Apparently there are auctions in Bathinda. The guy who we got our MM550 from in Mansa confirmed that he along with a few others buy lots from auction in Bathinda.

I too have not seen anything on the official auction site. There are plenty of lots available from Pathankot but nothing form Bathinda. Maybe he was telling porkies so we do not venture up to Pathankot ourselves.

I remember my friends dad used to say if you find a bargain and if anyone asks then tell them the wrong location so they go mad looking for it in the worng location .
Well thats not the best of comment about bargain!
I must say a Cj will definetly cost less than a MM550, any idea?

junaid bhai
Old 25th February 2009, 08:27   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by junniaga View Post
Well thats not the best of comment about bargain!
I must say a Cj will definetly cost less than a MM550, any idea?

junaid bhai
Yes Junaid, You are right
A CJ if its the CJ3B you are referring to costs less to purchase and restore than a MM550, but only if you can manage to get your hands on one. CJ's are getting rare and MM550's are still around. So if you manage to get your hands on any CJ3B, do not think trice and simply go for it.
Old 25th February 2009, 14:45   #100
GTO
Team-BHP Support

An interesting bit of news, those looking out for 550s will surely be interested! A Team-BHPian has picked up a fairly large lot of Army-used 550s and is currently in the process of restoring them. He's doing them up entirely; body, interiors, engine, transmission, suspension & electricals. His garage is of seemingly high quality and attends to some of the worlds best offroaders (possibly every brand of 4x4 ever made).

I'll be visiting his garage soon and will update this thread with 550s for sale. Will take 2 - 3 months before some 550s are ready, since the Jeeps are currently WIP. I believe he is going to have atleast 10 - 12 immaculately restored 550s for sale. And trust me, this man knows his offroading. Some people from Mahindras dealerships have placed orders with him
Old 25th February 2009, 14:57   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
An interesting bit of news, those looking out for 550s will surely be interested! A Team-BHPian has picked up a fairly large lot of Army-used 550s and is currently in the process of restoring them. He's doing them up entirely; body, interiors, engine, transmission, suspension & electricals. His garage is of seemingly high quality and attends to some of the worlds best offroaders (possibly every brand of 4x4 ever made).

I'll be visiting his garage soon and will update this thread with 550s for sale. Will take 2 - 3 months before some 550s are ready, since the Jeeps are currently WIP. I believe he is going to have atleast 10 - 12 immaculately restored 550s for sale. And trust me, this man knows his offroading. Some people from Mahindras dealerships have placed orders with him
GTO, You made my day!!
Please please, let me know..
Cheers,
Deepak
Old 25th February 2009, 15:11   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A Team-BHPian has picked up a fairly large lot of Army-used 550s and is currently in the process of restoring them.......
I'll be visiting his garage soon and will update this thread with 550s for sale. Will take 2 - 3 months before some 550s are ready, since the Jeeps are currently WIP. I believe he is going to have atleast 10 - 12 immaculately restored 550s for sale.
It is important to know if he is willing to mod any to customer specs and to know if totally clean papers will be available, e.g. NOC and that stuff.
Old 25th February 2009, 16:47   #103
BHPian

Quote:

Hi GTO,

This is great news!!!!!

Cheers!!

Tarkesh
Old 25th February 2009, 17:00   #104
BANNED

Who is this Team-BHPian?
Old 25th February 2009, 17:06   #105
Senior - BHPian

If GTO is thinking of visiting the workshop then it should be from Mumbai.
12 jeeps thats a huge auction, I remember the ones auctioned in Panagarh had a lot with 12 jeeps in them, Maybe its the same one!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks