Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-16.html)

Great work Allan, This must be THE best jeep (in every way) in the whole country. I'm a fan of your work.
Congrats Arjun , You lucky fella , I really envy you man . Have a great time with the Jeep and drive safe. Maybe you should call her "Pathfinder" as she can Actually go jus about ANYWHERE .

Arjun can we have the cost break up for the entire project if you don't mind? It will help other bhpians who are planning similar projects.

@arjun, Here's another name suggestion. MUDDY.

:)

going through mad slusshy waist deep water

Just too cool!
I dunno what to say! I love the entire treatment!
And i dig the 3 ac vents ! (Dunno if that comes standard in all jeeps w/ ac)..

Congrats guys - you've done a commendable job on this!

Congratulations Arjun and Allan !! :thumbs up Arjun the Jeep sure looks killer and Allan, as I and quite a few fellow Bhpians have already said you sure know how to outdo yourself everytime !!

Curiosity sake, Whats coming out next from your Garage Allan ??

Fantstic piece of machinary. Congrats Arjun. Hats off to Alan - Absoulutely BRILLIANT job. Very well done.

I would like to see some of the underhood pictures and of the dash board please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1608900)
guys please help me name the jeep.
Still in the process of stealing orangie from allans jeep.

Orangutan!lol:

congrats on a job very well done!

brilliant execution of the final product by allan and his team.

nice looking UK registration!

Congrats Arjun

Wonderful job done by Allan ,Hats off to you !

Arjun: How about naming you Jeep "Dynamite"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1610425)
Orangutan!lol:

Haha orangutan is a good nameclap:
Btw arjun,thats one hell of a jeep,even the guys at mahindra would wonder whether it was their jeep:uncontrol.I would consider this as my secondary vehicle in Mumbai.Especially during monsoons where its a nightmare to drive a car during floods.
@allan-one awesome job,i must say.Consider me as one of your future prospective customer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1609480)
Allan, arjun, this is the roll cage design I'm building on the jeep i was mentioning to you guys. check it out. its a full roll cage which will still protect windscreen up or down.

Wow avinash the roll cage sure does look good.
I wanted the stock looks of allans jeep on my jeep too.That would have restrained allan quite a bit.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1609496)
Very well executed job. The Jeep looks fabulous Arjun. Congratulations on a successful project. Your Jeep looks the purpose for sure.

Thank you dippy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johannes (Post 1609568)
Great work Allan, This must be THE best jeep (in every way) in the whole country. I'm a fan of your work.
Congrats Arjun , You lucky fella , I really envy you man . Have a great time with the Jeep and drive safe. Maybe you should call her "Pathfinder" as she can Actually go jus about ANYWHERE .

thats a cool name too.Keep the names pouring in will decide one among them.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1609861)
@arjun, Here's another name suggestion. MUDDY.

:)

MUDDY is a cool name too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ladak.imran (Post 1609878)
Just too cool!
I dunno what to say! I love the entire treatment!
And i dig the 3 ac vents ! (Dunno if that comes standard in all jeeps w/ ac)..

Congrats guys - you've done a commendable job on this!

No this does not come standard with the vehicle it was an aftermarket fitment.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideways (Post 1610067)
Fantstic piece of machinary. Congrats Arjun. Hats off to Alan - Absoulutely BRILLIANT job. Very well done.

I would like to see some of the underhood pictures and of the dash board please.

Pictures will sure come soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1610425)
Orangutan!lol:

Probably allan could name his jeep orangutan and I could steal orangie from him.
Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1610532)
Congrats Arjun

Wonderful job done by Allan ,Hats off to you !

Arjun: How about naming you Jeep "Dynamite"

Dynamite or detonator will also sound good.

'Breezer'

dont be in rush to name the beast, take few days to see what names you get suggested here!

What ever you name her make sure its a brutal name to match its brutal looks. Some more wicked names "Wicker wagon" "the orang ripper" "Sinister" "warlock" "warlord" "bang bus"
ok the last name is sad hahahaha

Arjun , why can't you call it "orange buggy"

The winner of the name suggestion get take the jeep for a spin ;) Whats say arjun