Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-14.html)

some more pictures
lot more to be added

WOW !!!:Shockked:. Had seen Allen's blue gypsy and was totally smitten by it and now this to add to the list. Awesome work Allen.Congratulations Arjun, your address will be a new landmark in KK nagar. Just one quick question, I did not see any mention about the winch. Some info please.

Regards

Rahul

Quote:

Originally Posted by RVD (Post 1608847)
WOW !!!:Shockked:. Had seen Allen's blue gypsy and was totally smitten by it and now this to add to the list. Awesome work Allen.Congratulations Arjun, your address will be a new landmark in KK nagar. Just one quick question, I did not see any mention about the winch. Some info please.

Regards

Rahul

The winch is a britpart DB6000 series winch.Looks cool.

Brilliant work. Allan. You have my respect.
Great Jeep you got there Arjun.
Like Allan said, treat her with respect.

-- Torqy

guys please help me name the jeep.
Still in the process of stealing orangie from allans jeep.

I am a kid in Jeep , apart from the tallest red flag , what is the other red Thing ?

Gurus , please throw some light !!!

What is the purpose of both the falg and teh red thing ?

Red thing is a high lift jack if am not mistaken, flag is for easy spotting while offroading in low visibility area like thick vegitation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1608963)
I am a kid in Jeep , apart from the tallest red flag , what is the other red Thing ?

Gurus , please throw some light !!!

What is the purpose of both the falg and teh red thing ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1608982)
Red thing is a high lift jack if am not mistaken, flag is for easy spotting while offroading in low visibility area like thick vegitation?

yes that's definitely the high lift jack. and the flag has really got no purpose just for show.

OT: I see that the jeep has been initiated to Mud in chennai, so did you get it stuck? wont it be very boring vehicle if it doesnt get stuck at all! :D just kidding to hide my envy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1608900)
guys please help me name the jeep.
Still in the process of stealing orangie from allans jeep.

Name it the "serial killer" and have it printed on your windshield in reverse font so when the guy in front of you looks thru his rear view he will wet his pants :Shockked: well that will happen anyway even without that on your jeep....

all the best man look after her

Jeepers, way to go. Living in one city, buying the jeep in another city, trucking it to a third city for customization. Another name for all of this effort is LOVE.

May all your 4x4 dreams come true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1608987)
yes that's definitely the high lift jack. and the flag has really got no purpose just for show.

Thank you Mate !

Let me google what is high lift Jack !!! lol :Frustrati

Arjun you got a beauty here.

Allan take a bow man. Just one comment. COuld you make the roll cage sturdier and more places for the passengers to hold onto? Well this i saw in another thread where a member had gone offroading in a couple of samurais in the US.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 1609090)
Arjun you got a beauty here.

Allan take a bow man. Just one comment. COuld you make the roll cage sturdier and more places for the passengers to hold onto? Well this i saw in another thread where a member had gone offroading in a couple of samurais in the US.

Hi Maddy that rollcage is stronger than it looks its not only fitted to the body but it is also fitted to the frame and the pipe is no ordinary mild steel its some thing else. Allan correct me if i am wrong.

Hi Arjun hope you enjoyed the first drive, the power she has just takes your breath away The jeep is amazing in its looks as well as in performance, congrats on your new ride and take good care of her because its not just a powerful jeep that Allan has built for you but it comes with a part of him and thats Xtream Power.

Allan no words to express for you, your the manclap:. Just remember the mini Camel project is comming to you.:D

Jeep indeed is a masterpiece, just one question.
What is the power of alternator/battery being used to power the winch and the lightforce headlamps?