Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-17.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1611073)
'Breezer'

dont be in rush to name the beast, take few days to see what names you get suggested here!

arjun has a special fondness to the name 'breezer' .
don't you arjun?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 1611073)
'Breezer'

dont be in rush to name the beast, take few days to see what names you get suggested here!

Definitely not in a rush to name her. Will probably wait for quite a long time to name her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by davids4x4mm550 (Post 1611149)
What ever you name her make sure its a brutal name to match its brutal looks. Some more wicked names "Wicker wagon" "the orang ripper" "Sinister" "warlock" "warlord" "bang bus"
ok the last name is sad hahahaha

Did like the name orange ripper and sinister. But bangbus hahaha.naughty name.Definitely not going to use her for that person.
Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1611173)
Arjun , why can't you call it "orange buggy"

Definitely will make note of it before i make he final choice.
Quote:

Originally Posted by davids4x4mm550 (Post 1611214)
The winner of the name suggestion get take the jeep for a spin ;) Whats say arjun

Sure why not. That will be fun.
Was kidding anyone anytime can hop on.:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1611234)
arjun has a special fondness to the name 'breezer' .
don't you arjun?

Lol avinash . Definitely do love the name breezer .what a co incidence.haha.

" Shvethavahana " : a divine chariot, with powerful white horses that do not tire and cannot be wounded by normal weapons - Arjun Chariot name in Mahabarath

link : Arjuna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know i'm too boring but seeing the power and the Attitude of the vehicle i suggested this.

Hi Arjun, I think giving a name to your jeep you should keep in mind its on and offroad performance and not only the colour. The only way to do that is to take it for a OTR and i am sure the jeep will itself suggest a name for itself. You have already know how she performs on road now the only thing left is an offroad trail ride and you will come back with a name for the jeep.

Posting some pictures of the jeep along with her first off road adventure in our farm.

Wonderful pics Arjun. Your jeep is surely a headturner. Please add a skid plate asap though you may think that your undercarriage is untouchable :-)

p.s- Dont use all those lights at a time. People may think a earth mover is let loose to break speed recordslol:

nice pics dude. Do post your experiences during the off road adventure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1611808)
Wonderful pics Arjun. Your jeep is surely a headturner. Please add a skid plate asap though you may think that your undercarriage is untouchable :-)

p.s- Dont use all those lights at a time. People may think a earth mover is let loose to break speed recordslol:

Definitely will find out from allan about the skid plates and lol wont use all the lights .Already got into trouble once with the cops.
And vinod you will have to help me with my first ever off -roading adventure on my own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1611826)
Definitely will find out from allan about the skid plates and lol wont use all the lights .Already got into trouble once with the cops.

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 1611814)
nice pics dude. Do post your experiences during the off road adventure.

mods please join both my posts together very sorry.Definitely will post my experiences soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1611826)
And vinod you will have to help me with my first ever off -roading adventure on my own.

On you own? Can you eloberate your plans?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinod_nookala (Post 1611834)
On you own? Can you eloberate your plans?

Meaning the palar challenge.Without allans help !.
Will need your help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel_maniac (Post 1609912)
Congratulations Arjun and Allan !! :thumbs up Arjun the Jeep sure looks killer and Allan, as I and quite a few fellow Bhpians have already said you sure know how to outdo yourself everytime !!

Curiosity sake, Whats coming out next from your Garage Allan ??

Whatever is coming from Allan next is quite something.Trust me, I have seen it in the works, but not going to kill the surprise.

Hi Arjun, have you had a chance to drive it in the rains yet ? is it handling well and also any water seeping through from the top?

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1611955)
Meaning the palar challenge.Without allans help !.
Will need your help.

Yes dude, your vehicle is quite well prepared. Will surely give you tips. This 13th off road will give you a glimpse of palar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1612088)
Hi Arjun, have you had a chance to drive it in the rains yet ? is it handling well and also any water seeping through from the top?

Yes did have a chance to take her out during the rains. It does handle well and there seems to be no water seeping . They seem to be pretty Intact.

few more pictures of arjuns jeep