Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-12.html)

yes arjun,

Chuck that transporter. Drive it down! May be on the way you can off road with bangy boys too:-))

Absolutely, Why not just drive the monster home or atleast go click a few photos and upload. Have been following this thread since ages and not when the restoration is complete no photos. What could be worse. This is the thread that had inspired me to go get a Gypsy done by Alan, drool maal is what my people's retort on the blue gypsy that alan had done up.

so the thread has now been opened. awaiting pix from arjun.
I already PM'd him. should hear from him soon.

Here are he first set of pictures of the completed jeep.
Will post pictures of her off-roading later.
Sorry for the delay.

Hey Arjun,

Congrats on your orangie coming home. Its come out brilliant.
Happy Jeeping brother.

Cheers !!!!

Randeep

"WHISTLE" "WHISTLE"
Awesome job and it looks killerclap:
Drool Maal!
Cheers,
Deepak

Quote:

Originally Posted by randeep04 (Post 1608430)
Hey Arjun,

Congrats on your orangie coming home. Its come out brilliant.
Happy Jeeping brother.

Cheers !!!!

Randeep

Quote:

Originally Posted by starter (Post 1608432)
"WHISTLE" "WHISTLE"
Awesome job and it looks killerclap:
Drool Maal!
Cheers,
Deepak

Thank you guys. We had an even better road trip getting the jeep. Drove 2000 kms approx to get it.Super fun.
We did some off roading this morning at the farm house too. will post pictures soon.

Hey Arjun,

The vehicle looks terrific. I am sure the off-road performance will be brilliant too, can you please let me know how the jeep behaved on the GQ? What was the cruising speed and how good was the vehicle at those speeds?

So finally we get to see it! good end to a Monday!!

awesome stuff Arjun,

I am assuming the fun element of your weekends just got several notches higher!!!

Need to hear more about the Engine - 3.6L man! Phew!!

With great power comes great responsibility lol: Drive safe!!

Cheers,
Adi

Congrats Mate . . . very good jeep you have . .happy jeeping

Allan . . wonderfull job bro' clap:

Hey Arjun,
Nice to see orangieee..replica with a top!! Has come out well dude. Congratulations!

p.s- Your jeep looks better without the top as is the case with every other jeep:-)) Looks too similar to the Orangiee, would have liked a different colour though.

Absolute drool maal! Congratz arjunrudra! You have a very good machine in your hands.

Allen excellent workmanship.

Man, its awesome. But two of them, one for me kya ?lol:

Awesome guys, Words are hard to come. Looks like Allen has mastered the art of recreating masterpiece one after another. If Orangie was something which i felt won't be created again, I got wrong then.

Arjun congrats for possesing this beauty and Allan just one word Brilliant.clap:

Finally some pictures. Looks very much like Allans orangie sans the doors. Even the stickers are the same in the exact location.

Would love to see how this is off the road. How is the cruising on the highway?

Happy Jeep.