Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-13.html)

Congrats Arjun. Great motor you have over there. Have fun !!

Allan.
Bro, you never stop to amaze me man, this is a monster. Very well done and very subtle.

Deep.

congrats arjun. the final outcome is outstanding. allan hats off, you have done a great job.

rk_sans and myself met them near the nice road @ NH4. Have been seriously been holding back from posting from then waiting for arjun to post first.

Well, run your hands on it, peek inside, circle it, check out the lights, the tyres , alloys, whatever, we did it all. We were wonder struck. What a jeep!. Photos don't do justice to the real thing at all. Hear it! WOW again! what a growl! (deserves an extra !)

15 mins? no idea how it flew by. Well they had to carry on and so wished them and said our byes. Chennai's got a new attraction.

Allan said watch and went off the tarmac. We tried our best to keep on the road and THAT THING left us breathing dust. 0-80 in 4 seconds? :Shockked:. Maybe it needs a set of wings. One thing for sure: "The road is no place for that uh.. je.. no ... ???". Sorry can't find any words.

That's it for now! Saving up all writing for when we see that conquering the roughest terrain.
Congrats to Arjun and Allan.clap:
Way to go! Do be careful.

Wowowow clap:. Arjun and Allan what an awesome jeep!! Shes amazing. Would be a sight to see on Chennai roads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by optimist (Post 1608641)
rk_sans and myself met them near the nice road @ NH4. Have been seriously been holding back from posting from then waiting for arjun to post first.

I'll save my comments till later in december when I'll go down to chennai to meet arjun and is toy.

@arjun, you listening?

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1608698)

@arjun, you listening?

well, let us know and we can also join you. :P

really awesome dude ! I really look forward to seeing it on the roads of chennai soon. have you sorted all the paper work yet ( RC/Insurance/TAX)

Congrautlations once again !

Cheers

Great looker here.
Some more close up shots of interiors are needed. From whatever can be seen from these sanps, it looks simply awesome. And, please post it's onroad performance on the highway.

Congrats Arun she just looks awesome :) have a happy Off-roading

that is one fast off roading monster. hats off to you guys for the marvelous work.
What exactly are you running under the hood??
Sorry to be pokey, could we have an idea of the cost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam003 (Post 1608485)
Man, its awesome. But two of them, one for me kya ?lol:

The one without the windshield is Allan's jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1608529)
Finally some pictures. Looks very much like Allans orangie sans the doors. Even the stickers are the same in the exact location.

Would love to see how this is off the road. How is the cruising on the highway?

Happy Jeep.

We were cruising at 120 with ease and the jeep was till lunging forward when we hit the pedal harder.
The in gear acceleration is quicker than a laura ,compared it yesterday on the highway. Optimist must be knowing what I mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14000rpm (Post 1608698)
I'll save my comments till later in december when I'll go down to chennai to meet arjun and is toy.

@arjun, you listening?

You should definitely come .Thank you again for your help without you we would have probably slept in the car.
Quote:

Originally Posted by optimist (Post 1608709)
well, let us know and we can also join you. :P

Optimist you should definitely join us with santosh also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1608718)
really awesome dude ! I really look forward to seeing it on the roads of chennai soon. have you sorted all the paper work yet ( RC/Insurance/TAX)

Congrautlations once again !

Cheers

Allan gave us everything.
Perfect.

i drove the car for roughly 700kms yesterday on the highway from chitradorga to chennai
reached chennai at 4 in the morning
so we mostly did night driving
was constantly cruising at speeds between 90 to 120
car peforms brilliantly on the road,
still has lots more grunt, did 140 once.
handling was good, wont say brilliant
no overheating issues at all
AC was on throughout
about the efficiency of the ac ask arjun

did a few climbs this morning i would not dare with my orangie
this vehicle managed them effortlessly

all in all
arjun
u have a beautiful jeep
take care of her well
and treat her right n with tons of responsibility

WOWIE WOW!!! CONGRATS BUDDY!! have fun with her!!! how is the exhaust note?? also, post some vids of her off-roading!!! hoping to see her in flesh soon!!

cheers!!

bhpians in/near mayapuri? identify yourself please.

That sums all up!
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshaymahajan (Post 1608744)
that is one fast off roading monster. hats off to you guys for the marvelous work.
What exactly are you running under the hood??
Sorry to be pokey, could we have an idea of the cost.

Sorry mods please merge the previous posts.please dont delete.
Running a 3.6 ltr turbo toyota engine.
You could go through the previous posts in the thread for the engine specs.
Cheers.

I would also like to thank 14000rpm(avinash),santosh,optimist for their help in nelamangala.