Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-15.html)

Team-bhp is one major source of happiness for me, I would rate it only after driving :D. No other site has had such huge impact on me. The quality, the people, the resource management, everything makes Team-bhp special. @Mods and users, please keep up the good work.

Team BHP continues to the best library of first hand information for all aspects of my motoring life. Big clap: Thanks

TeamBHP is definitely much more than just another Website.

Even when we join a college / work, there is a "Cooling period" or "Stabilisation Period" required for each person to get adjusted. No Motor-Head needs any such "Cooling Period" at TeamBHP. This truly is destiny for every Auto-enthusiast!

72000+ members and countless number of followers --> All looking at the same direction & adding value to the core of our community "The Automobiles", BRAVO!

Maintaining this level of Energy, commitment, discipline & values for so long is no easy job! It requires real passion. The Core Team i.e. the moderators do a commendable job of both maintaining As Well As passing on this passion to every visitor to this site!

The Gradual transformation process here at Team-BHP itself is a mile-stone journey for all of us here:
from being just a visitor searching some Auto-information --> to being a follower --> to realising what "Addiction to passion" means --> to becoming a "Newbie" --> to a "BhPian" status --> to a "Senior BHPian"!

Love being a traveler with all of you!!!

Cheers! :thumbs up

Thanx GTO and the rest for coming up with this platform and for maintaining it so well. I am proud to be part of the team.
It would be good if we have one sticker which would differentiate between a T-BHPian and a non T-BHPian. I, once saw a Santro at a service station in Chennai, which had the T-BHP stickers on it. At that time I was not part of the team, but was very much into the site, reading most of the posts on the forum that was in my interest. With great expectations of meeting a part of the team in person, I went over to the owner and asked him if he were a T-BHPian. His reply was in the negative (T-BHP :confused: ? ). I then asked him about the stickers and this was the reply - ' I have been seeing these on a lot of cars and they looked nice. I googled to find out where to get these and bought them. I still have a few unused ones at home. '
So GTO, any suggestions ? And thanx for being there 24/7.

My sincere gratitude for the excellent forum provided by you. Your team has provided a destination for thousands of car owners who didnt know where to look for solutions and advice. Keep up the fantastic work !

Thoroughly well deserved accolades. The mods have been the pillars of this successful community. I would also like to thank each and every member of TBHP for their inputs and contributions to the forum. The quality is simply unmatched anywhere in India.

Thanks a ton.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all here. As everyone mentioned its the Mods who have been the pillars of this family. A special word of appreciation to all those who are really committed to the standards and provide some quality information and extend their help for others.

I used to frequently visit team-bhp.com(before becoming a member) to get advice on various topics and I was able to clearly differentiate the content in this site from that of many others and I must say that the moderators and its members have maintained the quality standards of this site right up there!! It is by far the only community I've know which has consistently provided for a civilized,friendly and quality platform for discussions on a vast variety of topics in the automotive industry.

As a car and bike lover I feel immense pride in knowing that India has many people who share an unbiased passion for automobiles! I'm quite happy to see the courteous and well mannered ways in which discussions take place here with justice duly given to the English language unlike many other public forums I've known! This site is undoubtedly a priced asset for the Indian car and bike lovers.

As a newbie I'm immensely proud to be part of this family and I would like extend a hearty congrats and my gratitude to the moderators and members of this site. Respect!!clap: :thumbs up

I am thankful to the mods who cared for my 'imploooooring' requests to join Team BHP. I wrote my heart out and it met with success!!!! After a wait for a few days, I am finally inducted into the club of BHPians! This is the most happeist moment of my motoring life, as I type in the first post spaceclap:
I think Team BHP is not just a site full of petrolheads' advice and experiences but is a way of life for auto-geeks like me. I therefore would like to say a big thank you, mods, for accepeting me and solemnly swear to uphold the traditions and values of this great family:Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BistroB (Post 2918882)
I am thankful to the mods who cared for my 'imploooooring' requests to join Team BHP. I wrote my heart out and it met with success!!!! After a wait for a few days, I am finally inducted into the club of BHPians! This is the most happeist moment of my motoring life, as I type in the first post spaceclap:

Great Feeling! I experienced it recently and am relishing it every day.

Thanks to Team-BHP for the metamorphosis of the mere car owner in me into a petrol head and inculcating the qualities to discern various nuances of motor engineering, driving pleasures and driving manners, etc.

With the very high and unwavering standards of forum etiquette, Team-BHP stands very tall and a cut above the rest.

May the tribe grow! :Cheering:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluevolt (Post 2713258)
I may have failed to get in IITs and IIMs but I am lucky to be a Team-BHPian!

this is Ok

Quote:

Team-BHP is no less than IITs or IIMs in automotive world.

Long Live Team-BHP.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arun K Vaddi (Post 2715902)
This is the team that should be running the country!

But this is too much . I dont feel this is a right comment , I can understand the feelings though but such overstatements are not good for the image of this forum which is known for its frankness

Disclaimer : I feel so , strictly my own views , I felt it odd ,from a strangers point of view

Sudarshan

Hi Sudarshan,

Please take that statement with a pinch of salt. It was not meant in the literal sense... :Frustrati

I love your LandCruiser, it's really sexy! Thats figurative too, your car is not about to be molested :)

'best
Arun

Feels great to be part of this lovely forum. I have recently been inducted to this team and it already feels like being a part of a family. BHPians helping me find solutions, Mod giving me warning for my unintentional mistakes. Have been at the receiving end of it all, and it speaks volumes about the quality of this forum. agree:

Hats off to the Mods for their enthusiasm and dedication in maintaining such a huge family. I too will try to maintain the same standard.

Proud to be a BHPian.

Cheers!!!

:)

The quality of team-bhp is what keeps me attracted towards this community.
There are some other automotive communities that I've registered to, but they lack that certain thing which t-bhp has- Commitment and their lack of it repels me from those communities.
Keep up the good work guys :thumbs up, we all are with you and will try our level best to maintain our quality of posts.
Cheers
Car_Freak_911:)

Feels great to be part of Team-BHP. Many thanks to Team-BHP support for their excellent commitment and quality!
The best part I like is their processes and the policies have been laid out very well in simple English for anybody to understand and follow.