Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-11.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 827981)
Some aspects in international/other vehicle forums, which you wont see in Team-BHP.
  • The huge banners in the posts (part of the individual signatures) making it annoying to read the comments.

Perfect!! Huge banners is the most annoying part of most of the forums and the individual signatures which stand out and hinder your reading of the comments. Hats off to T-Bhp Mods for maintaining it in the most reader-friendly way!!
And I guess this is one of the few forums where I have seen very little to no use of language at all. Again credit to the mods for keeping the board clean. At the risk of sounding repetitive, let me say that the T-Bhp team is doing a wonderful job and also the members who join are helping by keeping the spirit high and clean!!

For me Team-BHP is not just another Forum, but a Culture. I have stopped reading Auto magazines after joined here (I buy an uto magazine only if I have a long flight).
You all guys are amazing.

Truly commendable job by the support folks. An awesome forum to be part of and looking forward to learn and contribute.

Congratulations to the Support staff and Mods (are they different or the same?) for the fabulous job they are doing in order to keep this forum clean and healthy.

I have been going through the threads in the forum as a guest user since around 3-4 months as i've been finding many threads interesting and helpful.

Even though almost all the threads are open to guest, and search facility is also available to outsiders, I couldn't resist my temptation to join after seeing the healthy culture (as many have already mentioned in the thread) which I've noticed when I was going through the forum. I have not seen much forums of any area with this quality, leave alone automobile forums!!!!

Thanks a lot to the team behind "Team-bhp" :)

Congratulations to the team-bhp support staff, the mods and all the team-bhp forum members. Together this forum has become one of the best car forums ever. Have recommended this forum to countless of friends and they all find it to be the best one out there.
In my hunt for my new car, I mentioned the team-bhp forum to most of the car sales teams, and they all know about the forum and it makes you feel great to be part of such a discussion group.

Dear GTO, Moderators, Team-BHP Support people and Distinguished BHP-ians,

This is to let you know that you run the best Automotive forums on the World Wide Web. Why? Becuase:

1. This is the only forum where members maintain a standard of language and do not behave like college kids who keep saying: "My Pulsar will kick your 'Zma's @$$" as is popular on many popular forums in this country (will not name them). Therefore, carrying out a civilised interaction is possible.

2. Members take care to stick to facts, especially technical ones.

3. The wealth of information available from members on all topics is beyond comparison with any other site.

4. Mods, Support group etc are very active and vigilant.

5. There is no unexplained favouritism for certain brands / manufacturers as noticed in some Auto Magazines, websites.

6. The diversity of topics discussed ensures that there is something for everybody and every kind of auto-enthusiast.

7. Even blind fan following is accepted in a good natured way but tempered down by the members way of interaction.

8. This is the only forum I have stuck to beyond my 10th post, despite having browsed through many and having joined a few.

Hats Off for you guys and may we reach that 1,000,000 post mark soon if we haven't already. cheers:

Frankly when I first joined this community it was just for the heck of it...but slowly steadily it turned almost into addiction...another thing that realy surprised me was the dedication attached to this site by mods and the members. To me its the best example of "KM" . Hats off guys for the amount of sweat u put in to make Team BHP a fun place to be in. Keep up the Great work.

Architect, thanks for the kind words and making our monday morning a little more pleasant :)

@ me_sid : What's KM stand for?

Knowledge Management ?

Yep, thats knowledge management.The knowledge base in this forum is astonishingly huge, but it remains a little scattered in threads and posts, how about selecting topics and compiling the total datum associated with it and keep it in a seperate section. Just a thought....

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1046970)
Architect, thanks for the kind words and making our monday morning a little more pleasant :)

@ me_sid : What's KM stand for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by me_sid (Post 1055759)
...The knowledge base in this forum is astonishingly huge, but it remains a little scattered in threads and posts, how about selecting topics and compiling the total datum associated with it and keep it in a seperate section. Just a thought....

Hi me_sid,

That is what we have done with the "ARTICLES" in the Advice sections :
Team-BHP Advice - Team-BHP

As well as the TEST DRIVES section on the portal : Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Test Drives

Ofcourse, we hope to continue to provide more and more consolidated and well compiled articles, indexes and resources in the coming times.

cya
R

firstly congratulations mods,admins for keeping up the good work. Adding to what other members said, what i have felt here is the quality of language used,no biased discussion for a particular brand,respecting ownership of automobiles one owns which for me have never seen in any other automobile site yet.CHEERS!!!clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuRnT RuBbEr (Post 181878)
i feel proud to be a member here. clap:

+1: Amen to that! :thumbs up

awesome! wonderful to actually read what happens behind the scenes. Fully appreciate the work you have all put in on a daily basis for s many years, to keep it the way it is. Has definitely improved over time and that's great to see

Thanks once again guys. TBHP sure is addictive and my auto quotient has risen well over a 110 in the last 3 years from a poor 25! :D

Hi Team BHP,
The work you guys do is really great. The time that you all dedicate is something that you just can't buy. I'm a newbie and my knowledge level is really poor as far as Car's are concerned I really don't know how "Helpful" I could be. But would love to stick around though..
Thanks a tone once again guys for all your effort.