Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-6.html)

Hey mods,
A big question for you guys.... how exactly are the mods selected? What's the criteria followed to be allowed into you exclusive mod list huh?! An insight would be most helpful! :D

Godspeed.

Alok.

as i said earlier, i feel a little jealous not to start early a be a part of the "ELITE" Tbhp group.....

great job everyone involved, in making this site so good.....clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Hey mods,
A big question for you guys.... how exactly are the mods selected? What's the criteria followed to be allowed into you exclusive mod list huh?! An insight would be most helpful! :D

Past behaviour, maturity, contribution to forum, reaction in duress situations, mutual agreement from all other moderators, ability to drink good whisky

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
ability to drink good whisky

lol: ... mera no 1 type..huh???... also i agree that you will need it after getting calls at 4 in the morning / editing posts / posting approximately 600 posts a month...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Past behaviour, maturity, contribution to forum, reaction in duress situations, mutual agreement from all other moderators, ability to drink good whisky

Whoa! Hold on there, aren't there couple of moderators who are too young to drink?:Shockked:

Good whisky, huh! I am not a whisky drinker, my favouite drink is fresh strawberry margarita (frozen), followed by beer (Heineken, Hayward-5000 & KF in that order). Since I was never a contender, I don't mind the whisky clause...rl:

I guess its never too late for something like this.

You guys are awesome. Freedom and quality don't really go hand in hand on a public forum like this. Have to give it you guys for making TBHP different. Rules with a lot of foresight and mature moderation really does make time spent here a great experience. clap:

Not sure how many times i have made life tougher for you guys but I see quite a few members here who do their best to maintain the quality of TBHP. Cheers to you guys too!!

I take this oppurtunity to congratulate all the Mods and also thank them for giving this forum.

Long ago, on one day in the mid of June 2004, I came across this forum and got hooked here for the rest of my life.

One day somebody can write a book on "How to run a succesful online community".

Lovely place. Specially the inherent focus from all members to provide sincere advice/inputs. It must be very difficult to inculcate such a culture of high standards and quality in what is primarily a virtual community and therein lies the testimony of the immense effort put in by the mods. clap:

My only grouse is that my productivity at office has taken a nosedive ! I check the new posts before checking my official mails .. heehee ...

Well, they do say - better late than never. A big round of high fives to all the people who add the 'bhp' to this team. This forum has surely helped countless people to invest lakhs of rupees on the(ir) right car. That alone is reason enough to celebrate the whole experience.

What adds more warmth to this place (for i do think of the forum as a common meeting place) is that people are there for each other, concerns are shared and so are contacts and wishes - all the time. There is not the usual snobbishness and the generally uppity attitude that you see on many public forums.

I discovered this 'place' only recently. But let me tell you its been an absolute pleasure - mostly because of the diligent behind-the-scenes work from the moderators. Look forward to the years to come...

Yo Moderators, You all rock!!!
I have been thru a lot after being here.
Yes I still drive rash... but I make sure noone sees that....
Hehehe!!!
I enjoy being here as much as i enjoy driving.
Thanks to the well maintained forum.
This wouldnt have happened without you guys doing the right stuff...

Thanks to the moderators for doing a fine job. With the popularity of this forum growing, your task cannot get any easier.

But I'm sure you'll manage :-)

I'm lovin' it.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
Whoa! Hold on there, aren't there couple of moderators who are too young to drink?:Shockked:

I rarely drink and barely drive
dont chase women; maybe i'm queer
combustible combination
girls, gasoline and beer

My life would have been vary boring had I not found this forum.
After 8 years of buying Car magazines, I have stopped except those rare times.
I learnt more here than I ever did reading magazines and books.

Great work and Praises to the people who made this possible.

Puia.

I was not a car freak at all. I saw a post of samurai in R2I and that started eveything.. Literally the next few days went like storms.. spending countless hours and nights in the forum to see all possible zen mod/tweak. I remember that time everyone was gung ho about e-zen and b-zen courtesy iceman and zengt mods. I have been to lot of forums. But the sheer quality of t-bhp and the well moderated topic kept me engrossed always veering me off venturing into other forums. I still feel utterly fulfilled and dont feel to venture into other car forums.. eg swift forums, yahoo groups for indica.. I must thank all the moderators for making it such a enjoyable place.. aam in NY right now.. I don't get time to see TOI or samachar.com.. but find time to browse through t-bhp at least once a day.. Thank you for everything.. Really appreciate it.. Way to go.