Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-4.html)

Thanks a million, GTO and the moderators' team (Aditya, Ajmat, Dippy, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Shan2nu, Stratos and V12) for an exemplary job... Keep it up!

Moderation on a forum of this size and range of topics is very, very difficult indeed, besides being very demanding on the individuals' time. While I sincerely appreciate the dedication on this team, will also strongly endorse the need for self-discipline on the part of members.

Cheers, GTO! Cheers, mods!! Cheers, team!!!

Your're doing a great job guys. This is a quality board, and I am glad to be a part of it.
Keep up the good work.

:Cheering: Really, it's a great job and hats off clap: to all the people working behind it. I don't understand how you get the time to maintain this site so well. I normally sleep at 1 PM and get up at 6 AM and still I don't have the time to reply to my e-mails and finish other tasks. I had been trying to come back to this site since I joined to go through the details, but now when I got a mail only did I get the time. My Sincere appreciation to GTO, other Guru's, moderators and all team members who support it. Keep up the spirit and the "die hard" attitude as you mentioned regarding threats. We have every right for our individual opinions.... What they ought to do is to give better service and quality products, rather than taking time threatning the society.I will find time to come back and post my "BABY's" pics soon.

SPT
[php]When the going gets tough, the tough gets going............[/php]

THREE CHEERS TO GTO AND THE MODERATORS ....!!

Guys.. hats off to all of you.... All your hard work is showing!!... increasing numbers ??... decrease in quality?/... Just Add the number of Moderators - when it comes to "quality" lots of us out here who will not want to see it comprmised!!

Keep up the good work!

Kb

This is the best forum I have ever visited and I am addicted. Joined just 10 days back (cursing myself for not finding about this before) and have logged in daily. If my pc is on, TBHP would also be on.
Keep up the good work guys, and hope to meet you all someday.

thanks Mod bhai's...

you have the whole pains in making this forum Excel...

thanks a lot bhai log clap: clap: clap:

godlie.

I would rather like to thank everyone including the moderators who keep this forum alive and kicking... its fun to be a part...
Cheers

No words, mods. No words in the dictionary to mention what all u've done to my life.

Comes from my heart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Hey SoundManiac: Mabe you haven't read GTO's post properly, nor have seen the sticky titled 'know your moderators' in the 'Introduce Yourself' section. The link I pasted below tells you all you wanted to know about our mods, through their own mouths, or mabe keyboards would be a more appropriate word. Read through it. You'll see that they just ordinary car junkies like you and me, with an extra-ordinary zest for maintaining the high standards of our forum! clap:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...oderators.html

Godspeed.

Alok.

Thanks dude for the link! Actually, even after so many months on Team-BHP, its still Team-RMS for me!!! I have not ventured much outside the In Car entertatinement section on Team-BHP! Your link might just take me outside!!!!

But hey mods! our request to upgrade the ICE thread in the Forum still lies unattended.....Hope you guys will consider it seriously!

Thank you.

The quality and content of this forum, makes sure that team-bhp is part of your daily routine. It is indeed an enormous task to maintain a standard. However, team-bhp is setting standards when it comes to quality content.

Hats off to the Moderators and all bhpians for their enthusiasm, participation and their dedication.

-Cheers
Haque

------------------------------------------------------------------
Daily routine: reach office -> login -> check mail + yahoo msngr + scan new posts on team-bhp -> get on with the day.

clap: The very fact to have so many active members and still growing speaks for the efforts and dedication by all those who are working behind-the-curtains to keep up with the pace of one of the best Forums that I visit regularly.

clap: My sincere thanks to you all Moderators and other support people.

Hi Folks!

This forum really rocks. A big THANKS to all the moderators for doing a stellar job.

Now I think we should consider some way to give more visibility to the forum in media and maybe ( a wild thought....but u never know where it leads) team up with JD Powers/NFO for a frank unbiased look at the indian autos.

Once again- Great going guys!:Cheering: clap:

thanx a lot mods. keep up the good work. it cudnt have been done better...

Thank u GTO and all the Mods for giving us such a wonderful clean platform to share our views.

Pls continue ur gud work and we will try our best to behave ourselves:p

Congrats...This definetely is one of the best maintained forums I've ever visited. The hardwork and dedication behind the scenes by the support team and well as some seasoned members is very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work guys...Cheers