Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2013, 13:15   #151
BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

I am drooling over the new look. Very simple, intuitive and easy to navigate.

Awesome job guys !!
Old 22nd February 2013, 19:43   #152
PGA
BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Oh what a pleasant surprise, For a moment wondered that I have landed on to a wrong site. Great work by THE TEAM and wishing you many more years of thrilling rides. Way to Go!!!
Old 23rd February 2013, 07:58   #153
BHPian

Wishing Team-BHP a very happy and fruitful birthday belatedly.

Over the last 6 months TBHP has become an integral part of my life and I have learnt a lot from fellow TBHPians.

I like the new-look website. Way to go!
Old 26th February 2013, 13:18   #154
BHPian

Happy B'day Team-BHP. The new look is pretty cool and goes well with Team-BHP's savviness .

Team-BHP has been a single source for last few yeears when it comes to buying vehicles, phones and getting any guidances for roadtrips etc.

Way to go...

Last edited by vineet_k21 : 26th February 2013 at 13:20. Reason: additional content
Old 26th February 2013, 14:17   #155
BHPian

WOW , best in class looks. happy birthday T-bhp and many more to come
Old 26th February 2013, 14:47   #156
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-BHP!! The New look is refreshing indeed. I hope it will continue to be the non-profit , unbiased and very useful AND SUPPORTIVE infomart for all of us "MANGO PEOPLE" :-)
Old 27th February 2013, 11:04   #157
BHPian

Have we changed the font size too? I suddenly see much larger fonts today. Or is it just me?
Old 27th February 2013, 18:16   #158
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Have we changed the font size too? I suddenly see much larger fonts today. Or is it just me?
No changes here.

You might have zoomed in on your browser unknowingly by either:
a) Pressing CTRL whilst scrolling the mouse wheel
b) Pressing CRTL + +(plus sign) or CRTL + - (minus sign)

Hitting CTRL+0 (zero) usually resets the zoom to 100%.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th February 2013, 18:22   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
No changes here.

You might have zoomed in on your browser unknowingly by either:
a) Pressing CTRL whilst scrolling the mouse wheel
b) Pressing CRTL + +(plus sign) or CRTL + - (minus sign)

Hitting CTRL+0 (zero) usually resets the zoom to 100%.

cya
R
That was right. Thanks indeed for the advice. Sincerely appreciate....
Old 17th January 2014, 13:07   #160
BHPian

The countdown has begun for Team BHP's 10th Anniversary !!!

Hello Members,

As you all may be aware that our forum Team-Bhp is all set to reach another milestone. We are about to celebrate its 10th birth anniversary on the 10th Day of February 2014 and 14th February 2014 when it went live. We are just a few days away from reaching this historic milestone and it is going to be an important day for all of us.

It is the time to salute the visionary people who started with a dream and have worked hard to turn it into a reality. They have lived up to the expectations and objectives with which the whole concept was visualized and started.

Many of you have been associated with this forum since its inception. Many among us have been tagged as "Distinguised Bhpians" and many are waiting for this tag. A few of us have just boarded.

It has been a long journey and we still have miles to go. It had its own moments of joys and sorrows. The forum has successfully managed to create a respectable place in the Indian Automotive Industry and is known for its values and principals for which it has stood. It has benefitted millions with its encyclopedia of information and has worked as a platform for sharing knowledge and experience.

The sad part of this journey has been a loss of few very important members like Sam Kapasi , Rtech, who were snatched away from us by destiny and they left us midway with their learning, thoughts and beautiful memories.

Today, we all have reached a stage where it is hard to stay away from this forum. It has made an important mark in our day to day lives.

My objective of starting this thread is to take an opportunity to thank all those who have worked hard over these years to dissect each and every piece of information on automobiles that exists across the globe and share it with us.

I would also like all the members to share their journey and experience with this forum. Those of you who have been associated from its early days should take us to its history, to the initial days when the journey began, how it worked and how this forum has been able to make a mark in our day to day life.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Best Wishes
mints21 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th January 2014, 13:30   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The countdown has begun, 10.02.2014

Congratulations to TBHP, Mods and all the members on reaching this milestone. IMO, this is just a numeric milestone on paper. What TBHP has actually done is something immense. Its impact has been on individuals, mind set, the automobile industry in India itself. I don't remember too many unofficial forums, which are called by the manufacturers officially to test drive their new launches and put up a review! Wow! That is some feat that TBHP has achieved. From the user point of view, TBHP has not only educated us on latest cars & gizmos, but another thing which is highly appreciable is the focus on road safety. The stress on safety equipment and various articles on TBHP on safety are eye-openers for all. TBHP is up for this social cause too.

I cannot imagine buying a car without reading TBHP's take on it. The reviews are totally unbiased and there is a good reason to it.

Long Live TBHP!! I am proud to be a BHPian!

@ mods, please correct the date in the thread title.

Last edited by saket77 : 17th January 2014 at 13:32.
saket77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th January 2014, 13:32   #162
BHPian

re: The countdown has begun, 10.02.2014

A very happy achievement indeed.
Congrats to Team-BHP and all its members.

PS: BTW, Why is the title 10.10.2014? Should it not be 10.02.2014?

Last edited by iamswift : 17th January 2014 at 13:33.
iamswift is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th January 2014, 13:48   #163
BHPian

Re: The countdown has begun, 10.02.2014

Congratulations to the team. The site has been my bible for the last 8 years or so. I have relied heavily on this forum to make my car buying decisions.

Sometimes I have gone against my grain, but thanks to this forum all's been good.
kewlferrari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th January 2014, 15:47   #164
Senior - BHPian

A big shout for the mods. While everyone is eager to express his or her opinions on automobiles and everything else, people go overboard. Misunderstandings happen. Egos are hurt. Claims are made which are not always true.

It's a tough and thankless job to keep things under control while still allowing people freedom to express themselves.

Also most or all the mods have their own life to live, jobs to go to and families to attend to.

I thank you all.

Next are all the wonderful members who have been sharing their knowledge, experiences and virtually their lives and enriching others'.

Thank you all TBHPians!
honeybee is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th January 2014, 17:47   #165
Senior - BHPian

Team-BHP has been a massive treasure trove of info, and I'm sure many like me. I've lost track of the number of hours I've spent browsing the forums, and in particular the iOS app. It's a great way to browse the forum, and it's only reinforced Team-BHP as the go-to place for me for completely honest, unbiased reviews and information about cars.

Thanks for everything guys, given how running the site must be such a thankless job, and here's to several more years of automotive nirvana for all of us.
iliketurtles is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks