Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2014, 20:08   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Hi all, Its my pleasure to give best wishes to Team Bhp forum and its valuable team of highly accomplished members, moderators and specially to Mr. Parekh (GTO) for giving us all an interesting and very knowledgeable platform for bringing out the automotive enthusiast in all of us. I joined it in June 2013 and till date my knowledge of cars has increased manifolds. Today the respect that this forum and Team Bhp as an entity enjoys is because of the hardwork of the entire team associated with it. Right from a Newbie to a Moderator its the duty to keep this forum updated with the latest and precise info about the automotive sector. I certainly wish that this forum shall always enjoy respect and everybody associated to it in the best of their healths and we all may celebrate many many more birthdays of our forum.

Thank you for the oppurtunity!!

AD
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th January 2014, 23:18   #167
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

A Very Happy Anniversary to teambhp forum. It is the most sought after automobile website now in India.
Congratulations to all enthusiasts who have been able to become its members in the recent past through the screenings.
My solace to one and all who have faith and hold the website in high esteem, but have due to some reason or the other not been able to become members.
To the first category of all of us who are members, it would be worthwhile to strive and maintain the forum's content quality.
To the second category of members I would say please keep on trying for your entry as member. Never give up ! You can win your Membership !
Lastly, I can fully vouch and say that teambhp tolerates no hanky-panky, is CLEAN and is a totally unbiased forum.
We Call a Spade a Spade, as we have been all these nine great years and shall do so in future too!
Old 19th January 2014, 23:30   #168
Team-BHP Support

Guys, this is last year's thread. We are about to complete 10 years next month.

Closing thread.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks