Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 10:33   #76

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Many many happy returns of the day Team-bhp

Content wise team-bhp was world class from the start and now the look and feel accentuate the entire experience

Special thanks for prominent placement of road safety threads. These threads have helped a lot during the rains and especially in fog

Great work guys!
Old 14th February 2013, 10:34   #77
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Happy birthday!!! Nice revamp of the site.

Can we have a corner dedicated to Sam too? Maybe all his threads put together in one place? That would really be awesome. Also, will this change be rolled out to the iPad/Android apps as well?

Great job mods
arvind71181 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 10:53   #78
BHPian

I did my customary login into the site after checking my office mails in the morning...and whoa!! What a pleasant surprise.

This is much better organised, more intuitive, simply a giant step ahead. We already had the content but the site design was getting a bit stale, this just makes it so contemporary. I can see the kind of efforts which went into this while browsing the site - lot of thinking guys. I can just say thanks, keep it up.
Old 14th February 2013, 10:56   #79
Team-BHP Support

What a way to bring up the 9th birthday!
Excellent updates, and more importantly those new articles on road safety which around in past one month have taken us into a new level.

Happy b’day and thanks to all moderators and fellow members!
Old 14th February 2013, 11:06   #80
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for the back tp back posts, but currently, can we go to the home page from any of the other sub pages on the forum? If not can we look at adding that as it will be very helpful in navigating back to the home page from any of the current pages.

If it already exists, please point me out to the same.
Old 14th February 2013, 11:17   #81
BHPian

A very happy birthday to Team-BHP. Was pleasantly surprised with the new look when I opened the site today. Great work guys for working so hard behind the scenes.
Old 14th February 2013, 11:36   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind71181 View Post
Sorry for the back tp back posts, but currently, can we go to the home page from any of the other sub pages on the forum?
We'll be adding new navigation for the forum soon.

For now, if you use BHP Silver or BHP Black skins - click the TBHP logo on the top left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Not to be a party pooper, but I found the new forum colors a bit too dark, and a bit impersonal. I liked the clean red lines, and white background with black text on it.

The old portal was a black background with white text on it!

Are you talking about the Team-BHP FORUM Skins? In which case the "Red" skin has been re-instated. Switch back to it using the dropdown at the bottom left of this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parsh View Post
Exactly the same thing struck me. I think the favicon may have been missed
On our list to fix!

Quote:
3. Road Safety is the utmost important aspect and Team-BHP promotes it in every nook and corner. So why chuck it into a small block that is squeezed in between near the bottom?
Agreed about the importance of Road Safety!

If you travel around the site more, you'll notice that road safety has some prominent and very bright banners on the RHS column when viewing almost all other pages of the portal.

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 11:53   #83
BHPian

Yesterday, when i tried to login some times, there was a strange pop-up asking me for login/passwd. I suspected something is revving

Fresh and Great looking new design ! Happy Birthday to team-bhp !
Old 14th February 2013, 11:55   #84
BHPian

Spent two hours going through the new layout and I love it.

Happy birthday to T-BHP, the best automotive site.
Old 14th February 2013, 12:25   #85

Happy B'day T-BHP! Feels great to be a part of it!
Old 14th February 2013, 12:32   #86
BHPian

Very happy birthday to Team BHP. I really appreciate the effort in making the new look a better experience and a standing ovation to the entire team for an exquisite work.
Old 14th February 2013, 12:45   #87
BHPian

Great job Mods. Happy Birthday BHP. The home screen looks so damn nice now.

It feels so great to be a part of this community.
Old 14th February 2013, 12:47   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Exactly the same thing struck me. I think the favicon may have been missed out for the CMS of forum section whereas it is been set properly for the main website.

A few points:

!
Wishing TBhp a very happy birthday!! Appreciate the efforts which have been taken to present a new refreshed TBhp site, it definitely looks more attractive now .

To add to the suggestions made by Parsh - i found that 'classifieds' are appearing at three different locations on the right hand corner of the page. (Pre owned cars would be the same as the ones appearing in the classifieds section IMHO). Maybe these various links can be linked in a manner to make this appear at one location on the page. Have illustrated my point in the attached screen grab.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Doc1.docx (501.8 KB, 443 views)
Old 14th February 2013, 13:47   #89
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday team-bhp! That's a cool new look to the home page, loved it a lot. All the best for the future !

Just a question I have. Just like you have a small dedicated memorial for Rtech, is there any memorial for our beloved Sam(Sam.Kapasi)?

Last edited by W.A.G.7 : 14th February 2013 at 13:52. Reason: Question
Old 14th February 2013, 13:54   #90
BHPian

Wishing a very happy birthday to the best automobile forum on the net! The changes looks awesome!

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!

GTO and Team, you guys rock!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks