Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2014, 22:18   #151
BHPian

Re: A Decade with Team-BHP...

Celebrating 10 years, is not just an achievement by a website, but it showcases the huge hard work the Admin team have put in to make it a Bible for so many users and followers!

Its an unparalleled performance and hard work which I am sure will go strong in the many years to come!

Cheers!
Gagan
dhall_gagan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2014, 00:02   #152
BHPian

Completing 10 years is a very commendable feat indeed. Kudos to the Moderators and the Site Admin for the hard work and time put in towards getting the forum to this milestone.

Many a decade just be a waystone in a long journey ahead
AlphaLamb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2014, 16:03   #153
BHPian

Congratulations, and i must say even after 10 years the site is run extremely efficiently and with commitment to quality over quantity, a rare sight on the internet these days.
Old 18th February 2014, 16:31   #154
BHPian

I have been a part of this awesome forum since 2007, more of a spectator but an avid reader. I find much pride in this association and more so with the decade milestone now achieved. I celebrate with them new keychains. Lets continue to live to drive !
Old 18th February 2014, 19:38   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
[b]

Today
….we are a FAMILY of 80,000+. On-line, and off-line too.

…100,000 guests hang out in our home daily, and listen in on our conversations with interest.

…3.3 million little nuggets of information have been shared. Each one personally crafted with care, to help whomever comes across it.

…the hospitality, consideration and help that has been shared between BHPians is truly incredible. It consistently amazes me and makes me proud.

…it has been 10 years of giving it everything we've got, and loving every minute of it.

…it's still just the very beginning, and I look forward to this journey with each and every one of you.
Happy Birthday to all of us!
It sure is so true the FAMILY in capital letters.
Cheers!
Old 18th February 2014, 21:31   #156
BHPian

Wow! 10 years already! Well I've been here on and off for 10 out 10yrs.

I vaguely remember being in a Team-bhp or Formula India meet at Sidewok @ NCPA to watch an F1 race - I used to be regular there on race Sundays.

Kudos to the Mods team and all contributors for keeping this a vibrant and lively forum.

A big to the Mods team especially for thinking of t-bhp goodies and site upgrades to keep up with the times. Since I cannot access the site from work, the team-bhp app has truly been a boon and my post count has really increased since it was introduced.

Cheers for the next 10yrs!
gomzi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2014, 00:14   #157
BHPian

Awesome 10 years i'd say.. Stands testimony to the growth of this forum and the hardwork of the Admins. Kudos folks!!
Old 20th February 2014, 00:21   #158
BHPian

Congratulation to the entire group. This is quite an achievement. The comradery within the community is commendable and has been the cornerstone of the forum's success.

Also, a huge shout out to the Mods for maintaining such a high level of quality. They toil day & night for our reading pleasure. Kudos.

10 years is quite a long run but its just the run in period. We still have to miles to go.
Old 20th February 2014, 01:25   #159
Senior - BHPian

10 years already?? Seems just like yesterday that I had joined this forum.

Congratulations to the Team in TeamBHP for making it what it is today. A resource that has truly empowered the "aam aadmi". From your local service center to the big manufacturers, they all take notice when you mention Team BHP. That kind of influence can only come from true, unbiased views that are enforced with passion here.

Kudos!
Old 20th February 2014, 10:11   #160
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Congratulations to the Mods and to every BHPian in here for TBHP completing a decade

Its quite an achievement and kudos to the Mods for maintaining the quality of the forum!
Old 20th February 2014, 15:55   #161
F50
Senior - BHPian

10 years!

I was introduced to Team-Bhp by Dippy just after it was launched. There was nothing of this sort so getting hooked was no brainer. There's not a single day when I have not visited Team-Bhp. Infact there were times when I have spent 15 hours a day reading various threads. I can say I have seen this forum EVOLVE! From an automotive forum to India's First Automotive BIG BOARD, in 2007 (IIRC) for crossing 500,000 posts. A proud moment indeed.

I have had an opportunity to work with the Mod team and I would admit that was the best phase in all those 10 years. I have made very very good friends thanks to the forum and continue to do so.

I have also noticed one thing, in automotive industry, be it a journalist or working with manufacturer, you will find at least one Bhpian. Most of them from early days.

Lastly, thanks to Mod team for maintaining and controlling quality, keeping unbiased view towards everything and thats what defines Team-Bhp today. Cheers to the Support Team and ones we have seen in past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
the Support Forum is my favourite section…
F50 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 09:56   #162
BHPian

A Decade - This is amazing! Happy Birthday! This is a forum which I access no matter the time mood or schedule! Keep on revving!
Old 21st February 2014, 10:02   #163
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Wow, its been 10 years already!

Congratulations to the Mods team for the tremendous effort over the years to keep this forum relevant, informative and well-organized.
Take a bow guys!

A round of applause to the BHPians as well for coming forward and sharing your knowledge and experiences. Collectively and individually we all are more knowledgeable now as compared to a few years back.

Wishing that the forum, the knowledge and the friendships grow multi-fold in coming years!
Old 21st February 2014, 10:07   #164

I'm a newbie and am thrilled being part of Team- BHP. Congratulations to all who formed the group and to all the moderators who help sustain, maintain and build the group. Three Cheer!!!
- Ratan Sharma
Old 21st February 2014, 19:24   #165
Senior - BHPian

I'm no car guy but am happy to be part of this family. There are so many bike lovers here that I do not need to go to other forums for my bike fix!

Best part - the mods have still kept the forum clean - no straying from the big rule of keeping it clean. Some people may consider it quite stringent here but I'm glad it is that way.

Keep rocking guys!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks