Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2014, 17:09   #91
BHPian

Re: A Decade with Team-BHP...

Hearty congratulations to Team- BHP on completing 10 glorious years.It must have been quite a journey for all the senior/founding members to see their baby grow into such a wonderful forum that is a guiding light for automotive lovers covering all topics (and some not )connected to automobiles.
I salute all those members working in the background ,who have given their time and effort in making this forum what it is today.
I hope Team-BHP does grow in leaps and bounds and stays at the top for us all automotive lovers .

I am part of Bullet club in Nagpur called as Wanderlust MC and we are are also celebrating our 10 th anniversary today. So it is double celebration time for me and I do value the memberbership of both the groups equally.
Old 14th February 2014, 17:18   #92
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the new keychains. They look cool.

However, I was expecting Team-BHP branded t-shirts or sweat-shirts or something like that. Do you guys have any plans of doing that? I would be the first one to order one.
Old 14th February 2014, 17:28   #93
BHPian

Happy 10th Birthday TEAM-BHP!!!

A disc problem in my spine back in 2008 gave me the time to pursue my childhood passion - CARS! Googled 'Cars' and among other results was 'Team-BHP'. The name immediately struck a chord in my heart and with in the first few minutes of visiting the site, I felt right at home. Lying in bed for a month gave me ample time to read through all the various lovely threads and sharpen my not-so-good knowledge on automobiles.

I became a member last year and hope to add value to this invaluable Team!

Regards
ASVA
Old 14th February 2014, 17:30   #94
BHPian

Congratulations to Team-BHP on this 10th Anniversary. It is truly an amazing community - full of knowledge about anything and everything on automobiles , great advice for car buyers, high quality un-biased reviews that focus on what is important for an average car buyer, detailed technical knowledge, travelogues and many others. I am one of the newbies who is deeply interested in this forum and gained immensely from the knowledge. Congratulations to the senior BHPians & Moderators for maintaining the decorum and high standards and keeping it highly professional yet very friendly for advice. Looking forward to more enriching moments.

All the best
Old 14th February 2014, 17:40   #95
BHPian

Happy 10th Birthday TEAM-BHP!!!
Needless to say I have learnt a lot from this forum in the last seven years that I have been lurking around.
Thank you very much for everything.
Special wishes to the Mods and the SUpport Team for keeping it in such a spic and span state

Ordered the new set of keychains.
Also did a little bit of DIY on the Live Cars Love Cars Sticker and the back of my mobile now looks like this
Attached Thumbnails
A Decade with Team-BHP...-mobile-back-cover.jpg  

InControl is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 17:56   #96
BHPian

Congrats Team-BHP on completing yet another milestone. The team behind truly deserves the credits for making the forum stand apart from the numerous others. Its great to see the forum growing in strength each and every passing year. For me, it has been a part of my daily routine in the last decade to follow the forum on a regular basis, though my post count tell otherwise

Have a blast guys!
Old 14th February 2014, 18:02   #97
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. The BRAINS behind this outstanding forum deserve. I am very proud to be part of this BIG Family. May Team BHP celebrate countless Birthdays.
Old 14th February 2014, 18:05   #98
Senior - BHPian

I joined in late. But all BHP-ians I have met or talked to have never ever treated me as a 'junior', even when some of them are a member from as late as 2006. This is the chief essence of this forum.
I must admit that after my request for membership was rejected twice, I thought that the Mods were acting a bit arrogant and biased. Only after spending a year on tbhp I realised that the quality of a forum can never be maintained without strict enforcement of rules. And that was the first lesson this forum taught me - Never judge anything without closely observing it.

Happy Birthday TeamBHP and congratulations to the entire support team. This journey would have never been so exciting without you guys.
dZired is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 18:08   #99
BHPian

Congrats on 10th birthday, Team-bhp, one of the best, and unbiased forum in our country, i came in touch with team bhp, in 2008, when i needed to change my 2001 mpfi zen, it was really helpful, in deciding the swift diesel, specially Jaggu's review of his Snowwhite. Thanks Jaggu. I got appropriate replies, for my queries. Learned a lot from its pages.
Always wanted to pen down my ownership review, and still trying. Thanks team bhp.
Old 14th February 2014, 18:24   #100
BHPian

Congratulations guys. I would like to thank all the contributors to this community - I have never seen such a vibrant and helpful set of folks anywhere else. Special kudos to the support team for keeping this going and making it possible for all of us to meet online. Keep it up guys!
Old 14th February 2014, 18:42   #101
BHPian

Not a single day goes without visiting this community. Very proud to be part of this. Keep rocking folks!
Old 14th February 2014, 18:47   #102
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. I first came across this wonderful forum was back in 2008, while upgrading and had to choose between i10, getz and the Swift. Read all the reviews, threads, comparisons and got the Swift. And I still own that. Thanks to Team-BHP and all the BHPians for helping me making the right decision.
Tried to register then, but got rejected. Didn't try after that. But since last year started following regulary, and tried to register again. After a couple of attempts, I find the mail "Team-BHP membership approved" on my birthday. It was the best gift ever.
I would like to sincerely thank the Moderators for the effort they make to maintain the top notch quality of the forum. Kudos.
Again wishing a very Happy Birthday and wishing for many more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post

However, I was expecting Team-BHP branded t-shirts or sweat-shirts or something like that. Do you guys have any plans of doing that? I would be the first one to order one.
And I will be the second one.
Old 14th February 2014, 19:14   #103
BHPian

A place for people who are always young at heart, always passionate about Auto mobiles - Age no bar.

This group grows young with each passing year.
Cheers to the Founders, the Moderators, people who made and manage this one stop portal for Auto enthusiasts.

Vehicles, Travelling and photography would never be the same. Thanks to Bhp.
Old 14th February 2014, 19:55   #104
BHPian

CONGRATULATIONS

You are only ten years, still a minor but look at my audacity, I am in love with you. No single day goes without visiting the site.

Its the the most prestigious auto forum in the country.

Grow big and tall.

Best wishes.
Old 14th February 2014, 19:56   #105
BHPian

Live to drive! Thank you team-bhp for giving me a motto in life. Like most others, I stumbled in looking for an automotive answer, never to leave. Hooked forever.

Cheers to us, Team-Bhpians. Happy revving!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks