Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2014, 09:44   #46
BHPian

Re: A Decade with Team-BHP...

Mighty congratulations and a Happy Birthday TeamBHP!
Booked the key chains already to celebrate.
Old 14th February 2014, 09:46   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BHPian View Post

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will - Mahatma Gandhi

Up until 2004, a powerful medium driven entirely by me (the Indian car owner & enthusiast) was simply unthinkable in India.

My community was born on this day in Feb '04. It was tiny, it was independent. The driving force was a fire in my belly & the pure love for cars in my heart.

Every BHPian
Hello All,
Wishing "Team BHP" a Happy 10th Birthday. I remember myself trying to fill up the online form twice (and it got rejected at both occasions ) when I was pursuing my Masters' Degree in 2006. But I did not loose hope and applied for it again, and "woohhooooo", I feel very proud to say that I am now a member of this fantastic community. It really feels great to be a part of this forum as over the course of 10 years, it has been nothing short of an encyclopedia of Indian cars.
Happy birthday once again!

Regards,
Sanket
Old 14th February 2014, 09:54   #48
BHPian

Happy birthday Team BHP. It was in 2008, when I got access to my own computer with a internet connection, that I got hooked onto this wonderful forum. After a coupla attempts finally made it to the forum. Thanks to this forum for the countless hours of amazing time I had here. I owe almost all my auto knowledge to this forum.
Old 14th February 2014, 09:55   #49
BHPian

It gives me immense pride to say that i m a Bhpian & been here for 6 of the 10 years.

Just like all Bhpians, i too have cars & automobiles running in my blood. Initially i wasn't that active on the forum. I just used to read rather than participate & contribute my bit, but things changed when the iPhone app for Team-Bhp came out. Ever since then I visited team-bhp more & more. Soon it became a routine & i started checking team-bhp just like i'd check my emails or Facebook. To be frank i visit team-bhp more than i visit Facebook. ;p

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp
Old 14th February 2014, 10:01   #50
Senior - BHPian

My heartfelt BEST wishes to the Team Team-BHP!

I started my journey 5 years ago with this fabulous forum and there has not been a single day when I have not logged in and not checked out new posts or something. Everyone at home knows I am madly addicted to TBHP and now a days even they keep pointing to TBHP-stickered cars on the road.

I have made a lot of new friends/contacts throughout the 5 years. Team-BHP meets are just the kind of time I would like to have, where people talk ONLY about cars & bikes and general automotive world. I have garnered a lot of information in these 5 years and it helps me to help friends and relatives in making a sensible decision when they plan on buying a new car. I love the acknowledgement I get from them and the credit goes to Team-BHP entirely.

There are car accessories dealers, 3M car care centres and other places which not only acknowledge Team-BHP, but also pass on benefits to the members, which really makes it the icing on the cake. The amount of benefits don't matter much, but the good relationship with these dealers due to Team-BHP makes it great.

Thanks to the MODS and everyone who contributes in any and every way to make this forum the way it is today.

3 Cheers !

Snaps from the biggest meet I had attended at Pavana:
Attached Thumbnails
A Decade with Team-BHP...-t1.jpg  

A Decade with Team-BHP...-t2.jpg  

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 14th February 2014 at 10:11.
ajay_satpute is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 10:06   #51
Team-BHP Support

Found a pic of one of the meets at Bangalore from my collection.

A Decade with Team-BHP...-teambhp-nov-2007-copy.jpg
benbsb29 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 10:08   #52
BHPian

I was on the look out to buy a car in 2006 and that's when I came across this awesome forum. It has been a great association, for about 8 years now, phew...

Knowledge sharing, time pass, news, analysis, doubts, clarifications, and more than anything else, pure fun, Team BHP has given it all to me.

Thanks guys for not only starting this, or maintaining this, or improving the standards with time, but for making this an institution. Team BHP has a culture of its own. It has credibility and has stood the test of time, with style. This is BIG and calls for a celebration.

Team BHP Rocks!

Wishing you many more wonderful decades....

Mods: Please post some pictures of yourself. Love to associate faces to handles.

Last edited by ravradha : 14th February 2014 at 10:24. Reason: Corrected a few sentences
Old 14th February 2014, 10:09   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Yeah! Happy birthday Team BHP!

It makes me immensely proud to say that I am part of this decade old amazing community! I just joined last year and yet to have my joining birthday on this forum but to tell you the least, I have loved every moment this community has grown up on me. There is rarely a day when I did not visit the site or missed a local meet! Made new friends that are like minded and above all, learned a lot. Being the new/ recent member, Its our responsibility to exceed on the expectations and perform above the bar of quality, connectedness and discipline, fun!

A big heartfelt "thank you" to
- all the family members - Tbhpians
- readers and visitors
- the elite ones - ambassadors of the community, distinguished tbhpians
- custodians of quality - the moderators and
- of course all the invisible, unknown forces that kept us revving including tech team

Keep revving.
We live to drive!
Old 14th February 2014, 10:09   #54
BHPian

Team-BHP rocks!
Thank you very much mods, members and wellwishers for this awesome forum.
Old 14th February 2014, 10:13   #55
Senior - BHPian

Happy 10th! Time doesn't describe the journey that has been covered so far. Team-Bhp has and always will be the definitive online guide to be referred to for anything automotive. For me, at least.

Respect to the mods for keeping it real. And, Kudos for making it larger than life.
Old 14th February 2014, 10:39   #56
BHPian

Congratulations to GTO and his team all fellow BHPians especially the support team, moderators and the senior and distinguished BHPians. It is defintely a time to celebrate as team bhp is unique site in terms of its wealth of all info at one place and quality and reliability. When I read the other posts I am able to see how much hardwork, tenacity has gone into it and at the same time how joyfully and playfully members have contributed to Team BHP is phenomenal Growth.

My sincere and Best wishes for Team BHP family and I pray God Let Team BHP shine better and better so that millions of people are benefited by visiting this site. Persoanlly I am always benefitted by team bhp.

I saw some of the photos posted by Jaggu, Flyingspur, a4anurag, ecosportrules and others. Is it possible to know the names of the many young joyful faces I see? If possible kindly post.

Thanks and Best wishes for all.
HYDRAVI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 10:42   #57
BHPian

Vow.10 years and we are still growing strong, stronger, strongest in -

1. Discipline.
2. Insight into the daily problems we face in life (even out of auto world).
3. Helping the community directly and indirectly by sharing real experiences in a very large way.
4. Experiencing the real E N G I N E E R I N G of Automobiles.

And so on....

Qudos to the Mods who spend a lot of time in maintaining the T-BHP'ness' in this forum.

Feel proud to be an Engineer, An auto mobile geek, A Motor Head and ofcourse, A Team-Bhpian. All at the same time!

Live long - Team-BHP!

Regards,
Maverick79
Old 14th February 2014, 10:43   #58
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagon R Rocks! View Post
I remember myself trying to fill up the online form twice (and it got rejected at both occasions ) when I was pursuing my Masters' Degree in 2006.
You may want to remember it properly again. The current member approval system was put in place in 2008.
Samurai is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 11:22   #59

Hearty Congratulations to Team-BHP on turning 10!!

There's never been a since day past 5 years that I have never logged in or atleast viewed this awesome forum atleast once. It took me 3 years to please the moderators and get myself accepted into this forum.
And in all hopes to be called in for a Team-BHP Meet soon here in Bangalore.

All things apart, Thank you Team BHP for this awesome forum!

Cheers!!
Aeonix25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2014, 11:26   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! You have been so selfless. And that is the reason why you command such respect.

Thank you moderators and fellow members to make TBHP what it is.

Best Regards,
Saket.
saket77 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks