Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2019, 23:03   #316
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy Birthday TEAM-BHP.
I would like to share an experience, when TEAM-BHP made me feel proud.
In 2014, I was working in an French MNC. I was then an aspiring Bhpian but had 'LIVE TO DRIVE' sticker on my car.
Now Europeans take safety very very seriously. So one day my factory MD's PA called me up. She enquired me about this sticker. I showed her TEAM-BHP website. She said MD is so pleased with the slogan, he wants every employee put similar sticker on their cars. So, my company made sticker, although of different design and size to avoid copyright issue and by next weekend almost every car in my factory had a sticker with LIVE TO DRIVE written on it. I was so overwhelmed.

Mods- I apologise, if I have broken any copyright.
SamitMukherjee is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th May 2019, 22:28   #317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamitMukherjee View Post
my company made sticker, although of different design and size to avoid copyright issue and by next weekend almost every car in my factory had a sticker with LIVE TO DRIVE written it.
Just managed to get a picture of my ex-colleague's car wearing the sticker.
Over the years the sticker's colour and graphics have faded. It used to look almost same as our Team-BHP one, except that its background colour was pale yellow.

As I no longer work in that company, so couldn't arrange for more photos.
Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!-20190510_075659.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 10th May 2019 at 13:22. Reason: Merging back to back posts
SamitMukherjee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2019, 20:02   #318
BHPian

Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

I would like to share the one instance that's still fresh in my memory. For taking delivery of my Vento car, I had taken the print out of pre-delivery checklist (smartphones hadn't made their presence in those days) and I was going through the checklist items.

The branch manager was amazed as there was one item which they had missed out in their pre-checks, but the Team-BHP checklist did not. The manager asked if he could get a copy of the pre-delivery checklist. That's the impact Team-BHP can make in a very short span of time.

I wish Team-BHP moderators, Support staff and all fellow BHPians a wonderful journey with many more centuries to come.
mpp19 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th May 2019, 21:33   #319

As one of the newest member of Team BHP, I congratulate this group for having such a dedicated following and more importantly a fair and unbiased set of members who really love to be in this group. Congrats Team BHP!
Swing Singh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th June 2019, 15:26   #320
BHPian

Belated Happy Birthday Team-BHP. I feel really privileged to be part of this Family. I wouldn't say a Motoring family because when browsing through the Forum you realize that Team-BHP is much more than a Motoring website. It surely will have a thread related to all topics under the Sun.
adi.mariner is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2019, 10:43   #321

Belated wishes to the community and the folks that have grown together. I have been frequently visiting this great forum, never got in (I did try once or twice), few years ago. So 15 years not too late. Hope to have a long and fruitful exchange of knowledge, experience and acquaintance.
Regards,
SS
ssmanipal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2019, 13:46   #322

My heartfelt belated birthday wishes, TeamBHP! Also, a big thank you to all the members and moderators. I can vouch for the fact that if I know anything today about cars, engines, modifying and thousand other things; its all thanks to TeamBHP and its members. TeamBHP has always been my go to platform and hope to contribute my 2 cents in the future to the already existing vast content
4G93T is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2019, 14:41   #323
BHPian

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to team-bhp and community, especially to the moderators. I too remember, like 7 years back when i was looking for a new car, the only website with required information was Team-BHP. I spent countless hours reading through ownership experiences before deciding on Vento. What i liked then and even now (among many other things) is that, the forums and posts are like completed reviewed “research papers” (where most of the mistakes are eliminated). No loose or abusive comments allowed. Disagreements are fine, preserving respect to each other, so that the content becomes mature, up to the point and engaging, when any one reads it.

It is very hard to resist ads and sponsored content in these days. I salute the moderators for continuing to remain true/honest to the cause.

Some day, GTO and others should let us know how much time in the day goes for managing such a wonderful website, and if they do get time to do anything else ! I mean, how do they manage their time?
stringbh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2019, 02:33   #324
BHPian

Finally, succeeded in wishing a very very happy birthday to this awesomely large and awesomely close-knit awesome family!!!

Got my membership approved this weekend, after many failed attempts[er, auditions?] and 12 years of being an outside reader.

Coming to introducing myself, I am an avid auto enthusiast by heart, leading an owl's life [IT employee in late-night shift] by profession, currently own a Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi and finally, at the age of 36, bought a Skoda Rapid Style 1.6 MPI MT.
Guru_GPS is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th November 2019, 10:35   #325
BHPian

Team-BHP is an amazing place for any auto enthusiast. ATB for the generations to come
cosmic_ocean is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:44   #326
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_GPS View Post
Finally, succeeded in wishing a very very happy birthday to this awesomely large and awesomely close-knit awesome family!!!

Got my membership approved this weekend, after many failed attempts[er, auditions?] and 12 years of being an outside reader.

Coming to introducing myself, I am an avid auto enthusiast by heart, leading an owl's life [IT employee in late-night shift] by profession, currently own a Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi and finally, at the age of 36, bought a Skoda Rapid Style 1.6 MPI MT.
Welcome, friend, to our Auto Wikipedia!
Old 17th December 2019, 15:12   #327
BHPian

Happy Birthday TeamBHP
Old 4th November 2021, 12:21   #328
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Only at Team-BHP is microfibre cloth used in Diwali poojas

Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!-20211103-19.56.06.jpg

Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!-20211103-19.16.04.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 4th November 2021 at 12:44. Reason: One more pic
GTO is offline   (56) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 19:47   #329
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

These days, the gods should accept nothing less
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 4th November 2021, 20:09   #330
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Same here, infact sometimes they do duty in Kitchen too
akshay4587 is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks