Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2019, 19:14   #256

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Congratulations to the entire Team-Bhp on completing 15 meaningful years! Hope this forum will continue to grow and sustain to celebrate many more jubilees!

Last edited by aah78 : 15th February 2019 at 19:59. Reason: One of your smileys magically moved to the edit row ;) -> "clap:"
Red Knot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 19:32   #257
BHPian

It was the launch of Toyota Innova or I was looking for some suggestions to keep our 1988 Premier Padmini up and running; my love for car which bought me here in 2006, I dont remember well; but while searching over on google I found gold.

I was a dormant user for a long period and would visit the arena only for reading stuff, but rarely posted until I met a colleague who had a similar level of interest in the segment. We both would spend hours in multi-level car park of our organization looking around different car and discussing specs; even guessing the car by the engine crank.
Since then, I became more active and grew from Newbie to BHPian, learning all the way from Infractions.

Wish the community a very Happy Birthday and a long life.
Hope you grow into many more servers in a multi AZ with the latest UI's.

Last edited by ashishmathur14 : 15th February 2019 at 19:39.
ashishmathur14 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 20:00   #258
BHPian

That is sweet. 15-years of love and passion poured into its care and nurturing. The sapling sure has grown to a big tree providing shade, protection, and guidance to many travelers along the way! Hope this tree never stops growing and root continues going deeper still.

Happy B'day!
Miyata is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 20:06   #259
BHPian

15 years is a long time! And our Team-BHP is still standing tall! Happy Birthday Team-BHP! Without you, none of our days would be complete!

I have made some great friends through the forum. This forum introduced the “OTR” to me.

I still remember how I bumped into Team-BHP. I was looking for the road conditions for one of my trips back in 2008 and there was no looking back. May be I was searching for NH-8, I was introduced to our fellow MOD, Samurai’s maiden trip in his CJ. His writing style made me explore more such stories on the forum. Then, Sam_Kapasi killed it when he started his epic narrations, be it his version of the meet ups or his conversations with his driver.

I lurked through the forum for quite a long time before trying to even apply for the membership. No, I didn’t get through in my first attempt. It took 2 more tries to be a part of the community. And there are no regrets.

In an era where web portals are dishing out site memberships with just email as basic requirement, we have people attempting to crack the coveted membership process for more than 8 times (I think that is the highest I have read in the “Introduce Yourself” section yet), that says it all.

Proud to be a part of the community!
R-Six is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 20:21   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
“Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored”
Abraham Lincoln

After a long 15 years of doing it in our own unique way, I think we can allow ourselves a “pat on the back” moment. All said & done, the 15th is quite a major milestone & I’m pleased that we’ve come so far on an unbeaten path.

Do share in the comments how you think Team-BHP is "different".
Happy Birthday, Team - BHP.

I have made all my Car Purchases basis the ever-reliable reviews and feed backs from fellow BHPians. My trust in this forum is total and absolute. I wish all success to this fraternity. Cheers
VeeEight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 22:41   #261
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to the Team-BHP team.

I had joined here back in 2005. While I have gained a huge amount of knowledge from the numerous numbers of post on this forum, it has also been the place from where I started my journey making car renders, which is now one of the things I do professionally.

My favourite place on the forum has been the Photoshop thread where I remember making digital modified cars for the members upon request.

Have learned a lot from the experienced guys here and have had a chance to meet some of them in person as well.

I also wrote my first ever car review (My Maruti-Suzuki Baleno Alpha 1.2L) here.

This place has taught me many things and will have a special place in my life

Thank You!
SRK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 23:28   #262
Distinguished - BHPian

Team-BHP is of the people, by the people and for the people.

Never before has transparency & quality personified such strength before.

Happy 15th, Team. Here's to innumerable fifteens more!
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 01:30   #263
BHPian

Congratulations to Team-BHP and to everyone who has made this community a success!

I still remember around 12 years back when I accidentally hit upon this site after my return from the US when I was looking for a new car. I saw a Mitsubishi Cedia for the first time in a showroom and googled it when I first came across some posts in Team-BHP. Indeed I can say that Team-BHP helped me buy my first car after reading unbiased reviews and user experiences on this forum. Since then this site is a bible for anything related to Cars and also for many other topics. Hats Off to the community!
Maibaa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 10:16   #264
BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday Team!.

I have been a member for the last 5 years and I can proudly say that there has been not one week, where in I have not logged in or read through the various forums be it reviews, travelogues or tips on any topic under the sun.

On a personal note, I am a doctor and this is one forum other than my profession related sites that I visit regularly. It helps me immensely to sometimes switch off from my routine and participate, albeit sometimes passively, on this community, which nurtures my passion - motors and travel.

Kudos to the moderators, originators and all the active members who help to provide a whole world of information and entertaining threads and posts, without any profit motive and without any outside influence from the commercial entities. This community is truly one of a kind and I hope it continues to be like this for many decades to come.

Hopefully, in the near future I will be able to meet other members in person, during meet-ups.

Cheers!!

Vinod
alphadog is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 10:36   #265
BHPian

Many congratulations and very Happy Birthday to Team-BHP team. May you celebrate many more to come.

I am really proud to be part of the TeamBHP family. You are a boon to Indian consumer who refers this forum for all Automotive related searches and replaced Google. We appreciate and applaud all your efforts in making this forum what it is today.

Personally, because of this forum I learnt a lot about cars and bikes and so many things in between be it anything. This Forum is the encyclopedia for me and all Indians for all of our automotive searches and all interesting things. Congratulations once again !!

Thank You for creating this forum

Last edited by Sunsh!nes : 16th February 2019 at 10:52. Reason: edits
Sunsh!nes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 10:46   #266

Being an Indian you know instinctively what the number 800 stands for, what is an ambassador and what is a Nano.
Team BHP is just as iconic. Being an Indian and an automobile enthusiastic, you simply know what this forum stands for.
Happy birthday !!!

Or, is it an Anniversary ? For teambhp sure is a landmark event on the Indian timeline.
TheMariner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 11:00   #267

Happy birthday to team bhp. I am very proud to be a team bhpian
meiappan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 11:41   #268
BHPian

Many congratulations to Team-BHP! 15 years...Wow!! Being a relative newcomer, I was thrilled to hear all of this esteemed community's achievements!

I was introduced to Team-BHP in May 2016 by a friend who sent me Captain Rex's TUV 3OO review - back then I was in the hunt for a new car, an SUV, after driving a hatchback for 7 and a half years. I am still in the hunt, thanks to Team-BHP. The objective reviews and knowledgeable posts made me aware of the smallest of concerns & shortcomings in new launches as well as all-time favourites. Now I am a much more informed buyer and was delighted when my request for membership was accepted in December last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravanekar View Post
If only had I realized what team-bhp reviews are worth a month earlier I would have waited for Team-bhp to come up with official review and probably changed my car buying decision , so much money was at stake. I was new to the forum as a reader and didn't think much about tbhp review.
I am in totally with you on this. So much money is on stake. It's better to wait, see and then decide. Btw which car would you have bought otherwise?

My best wishes to Team-BHP - many many more birthdays and celebrations to come
CarStruck is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 11:58   #269
BHPian

WOW!15 years ! Thats really awesome. Heartiest congratulations to all TBHP MODS , GTO and all fellow TBHPians. We are all so proud of the forum and wear the TBHP badge with great pride. The travelogues, reviews , feedback, and even niggles have been such a wealth of information and endless hours of pure reading pleasure for us Petrolheads. Once again Congratulations and heres to many more
Keep revving!!
P.S - Both my cars already have the TBHP badge. Keychains are in use and Coffee mug as well. As suggested earlier can we have mobile/ laptop cases and mini stickers as well to show our love for TBHP!

Last edited by vinitbhavi : 16th February 2019 at 12:01. Reason: Info
vinitbhavi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2019, 12:02   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarStruck View Post
Btw which car would you have bought otherwise?
I would have bought Figo petrol. Cauvery ford Bangalore location is in the midst of heavy traffic area, I could not evaluate the performance one bit during the test drive in that B2B traffic, petrol seemed adequate. Only after delivery I came to know how lethargic the petrol engine is
In official review, they've aptly described the petrol engine as 'mediocre'

Last edited by GTO : 18th February 2019 at 09:44. Reason: Minor Typo
gauravanekar is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks