Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2019, 09:50   #241
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Heartiest congratulations and Kudos to the Team-BHP team for this milestone. An amazing experience it has been for me since i started casually scrolling this site approximately a decade ago. The wealth of unbiased information, the in depth knowledge and reviews make this my daily addiction.
Also i am thankful to the entire Team-BHP community at large which helps and contributes in a most positive way.
docprashant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 09:58   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
“Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored”
Abraham Lincoln
After a long 15 years of doing it in our own unique way, I think we can allow ourselves a “pat on the back” moment. All said & done, the 15th is quite a major milestone & I’m pleased that we’ve come so far on an unbeaten path.
Very well written!!
deadguy25 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 10:44   #243
HrB
BHPian

Happy birthday Team-BHP. The forum's 15th birthday coincides with my 15th marriage anniversary. Getting the Team-BHP membership on the 15th year of my marriage has been my best anniversary gift so far (my better half would kill me if she comes to know about this post).

Come to think of it, when people like GTO were busy creating history, around the same time, here I was, making myself history .

On a serious note, the unique thing I find and love about Team-BHP is the respect and response it generates at the service centres once the Service Advisor notices the TBHP stickers on the car. The sudden change in approach is a sight to behold. I am sure you won't get it anywhere if you have any other sticker on your car.
HrB is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 10:51   #244
BHPian

Heartiest congratulations to Team BHP on completion of 15 years. Although not an active contributor to the forum due to my work schedule but I have always silently admired the forum for its one thing: Customer Focus. Way back in 2007 when I joined, I found that this forum does not provide information as other reviewing sites and their information is quite different from others. Reviews at car magazine site feel all the same. Looks like copy paste from each other. So that was the reason for my long patronage with this forum.

I'm very delighted and happy that despite competition from other sites and commercial pressure, the forum has maintained its integrity and true customer spirit. Very few groups / companies are able to do so, moreover sustain the temptation of commercial world.

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the founders and successive team members who have contributed selflessly to the forum to keep its standard high.

I wish Team BHP many more such birthdays. Will always be an admirer and follower of the forum.

Cheers and Happy Birthday !!!
deepak_bajaj is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 11:06   #245
BHPian

Happy Birthday to our beloved Team BHP. Many more years of Happy riding and sharing.
venkatt1800 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 11:46   #246
Senior - BHPian

Wishing Team BHP a Happy Birthday.

Also, thanks to all BHpians and the Support Team for keeping the forum LIVE all these years.
nairrk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 12:11   #247

"The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members." – Coretta Scott King

“Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! May you be given more birthdays to break the rules and inspire a whole new generation of enthusiasts!”

I would like to take us this opportunity to describe what Team-BHP is for me - often I am asked this question - which car to buy? by people around me. I guide them with whatever knowledge I posses of these babies and help them narrow down to fewer options. The next step then is to ask them to read a detailed review of these select few on Team-BHP and decide what they want!
Well, as you might expect, people are ever so thankful to have been introduced to something like Team-BHP and then I proudly say to them " I AM A MEMBER!!!"

I see people wearing flags of other countries on their tees and proudly saying I love this country over mine for what they are and what they have achieved!
I do not have a problem with that but I think a flag that I can proudly wear on my tee is that of INDIA!
The other thing that I can proudly wear is a Team-BHP printed outfit. All I am trying to convey is that this is the level of respect I have for this forum!

I wish you guys all the very best!
SaGa is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 12:22   #248

Quote:
“Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored”
Abraham Lincoln

After a long 15 years of doing it in our own unique way, I think we can allow ourselves a “pat on the back” moment. All said & done, the 15th is quite a major milestone & I’m pleased that we’ve come so far on an unbeaten path.
I would like to 'Thank You' for your time and investment that has been given to this Baby - Team BHP for all these 15 years!! Happy Birthday Team-BHP!!

Last edited by navin : 15th February 2019 at 12:40. Reason: fixed quote
seenu2cool is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 12:37   #249
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
After a long 15 years of doing it in our own unique way, I think we can allow ourselves a “pat on the back” moment. All said & done, the 15th is quite a major milestone & I’m pleased that we’ve come so far on an unbeaten path
I "bumped" into TBHP on google in 2004. I was looking for a car and could not decide between the Toyota Corolla AT and the Skoda Octavia vRS. For a short while I remained dormant, reading but barely contributing.

My interest was more in Audio than cars but TBHP already had an "Car Audio Expert" who shall be unnamed. Hence I preferred to watch from the sidelines. Occasionally, on matters that were technical I would chip in.

Then came Sam (the Yeti) Kapasi. From his first post I knew we would be good friends and what a mad time we had. At one time we had the most active thread on TBHP and I overtook GTO in total posts.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-e...ing-new-q.html (Car Audio Advice from the Audio Gurus: Use "Search thread" before posting a new Q!)

TBHP's original "Car Audio Expert" was left wondering what hit him. As we moved the discussion from Pioneer and Pioneer and Pioneer to Kenwood and Alpine and JBL/Infinity and Focal and Morel and DLS and Audison and brands no one had even heard of. Somewhere in the midst of this "phenomenon" I was requested to help moderate TBHP, or more specifically the ICE section and now (since ICE has morphed into In-Car-Infotainment) I roam around pitching in where ever I can.

TBHP was grown into becoming my entertainment, my stress-buster, my google, and much more.

Happy 15th Birthday TBHP. Cant wait for the 50th.
navin is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 13:21   #250
BHPian

That's 15 years of pure, unadulterated content. Quite a feat. Keep going...
aviraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 13:58   #251
BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday to Team BHP! It is indeed an amazing feat and the forum has come a long, long way. It is a privilege and an absolute honor to be associated with Team BHP. Here's wishing many more successful years ahead.
Ashwin Morey is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 14:57   #252
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-bhp.com. I am proud to be part of this forum.
If only had I realized what team-bhp reviews are worth a month earlier I would have waited for Team-bhp to come up with official review and probably changed my car buying decision , so much money was at stake. I was new to the forum as a reader and didn't think much about tbhp review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Last year on Team-BHP's birthday we got a separate forum for Road Safety. This year, I was thinking, we would get a separate forum for E-Vehicles.
I agree with SJM1214, We need a separate forum for Electrified vehicles within T-BHP, because that is where the future is headed.
gauravanekar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 16:07   #253
BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday to Team BHP! Here's wishing many more successful years ahead.
amit_i is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 17:53   #254
BHPian

Though late, but Happy 15th.
Honestly what a forum which actually makes us who we are.
Thanks a lot team bhp and wish many more years like this.
SVK Rider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 18:20   #255
BHPian

My sincere best wishes to Team-BHP,

A Very Happy Birthday to GTO, Moderators and all the BHPians.

I am very happy and proud to be a part of Team-BHP family.
Wishing each one of you and your families a wonderful year ahead.

Kind regards to all,
Joe
Abu Dhabi, UAE
joednazareth is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks