Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 13:44   #136
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Thank you BHP, I do not know how to express my sincere appreciations to what this team has given me. From being a finance person, this forum fulfilled all my desires of being an automobile enthusiastic.

I am so happy and blessed to be a part of this forum since 2008, I have also completed a landmark I feel.

Lots of good wishes & blessings to Team-BHP

I am sure & wish the team to release new decal for this landmark
Ananth_shukti is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 13:54   #137
BHPian

Thank you Team-BHP. And congratulations for the amazing 15 years and many more to come. I spend almost 2 to 3 hours in a day on Team-BHP reading through various threads. And trust me its more fun and informative than anything out there. oh BTW my wife is fed-up of it which adds to the fun
gargashwin06 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:00   #138
BHPian

Happy birth day to Team Bhp for celebrating 15 years of driving and still to go to reach newer destinations. The way to go and be among us and will remain with us.

Thanks to GTO for giving us such a lovely community and also my sincere thanks to all the Moderators to keep this community so lively.

Keep revving

Cheers

Subrata
Max63 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:00   #139
BHPian

ENCYLOPEDIA of Indian Automobiles, peer reviewed, unbiased, genuine credit to original sources, the forum is no less than a mainstream technical Journal.

Team-BHP was started at a time when online forums and blogging was the trend. The trend has changed, people have moved from Blogging to Vlogging. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp have replaced forums and blogs.

When online forums are dying, Team-BHP is only growing fresher and younger day by day. Thousands of aspiring members in queue to join. Amidst all dying forums, Team BHP shouts out, "Hum jahaan khade hote hain line vaheen se shuru hotee hai"

Congratulations Team-BHP!
Thermodynamics is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:09   #140
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks to Ashok Patil for sending this note in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP page!

Quote:
Hi Team-BHP,

This is not a request for a membership nor a banner ad. This is just a true & humble shoutout from the bottom of my heart to all the petrol-heads out there. Be it moderators or the founders or the community contributors, who help out in shaping Team-BHP for what it is.

As a regular person who relies on your forum, Team-BHP stands tall. I work as a software engineer (like most of your readers for sure) but trust me, I don't start my day with reading emails. I launch Team-BHP first thing in the morning and read out every new review/article/news/travelogue/forum discussion and then proceed with the rest of my work.

Today's article by GTO on the 15th Anniversary brought out all the sentiments I have been having with Team-BHP. It's so true from the heart that for a second, I felt as if someone is echoing what I feel. The last one about Ethics/Accountability/Principles/Integrity & Values are what makes you guys indeed true Petrol-Heads. I bet my life and after-life (if at all I have one) that you guys will never sell your soul for quick bucks or fame of whatever sort.

This is what stands tall for a person like me who goes by everything on your website before taking any sort of decision related to automobiles in my life.

The detailed review on your website made me go ahead with my purchase of the Elite i20 Sportz Diesel (first ever car on my own). I have the Team-BHP keychains I bought for all my & dad's vehicles. Maybe not much, but everyday I step out of my home and take out any of my rides/cars, looking at those keychains makes me feel what I am - a true PETROL-HEAD like you guys out there.

So this is my love all the way from a regular IT company office in Bengaluru. I have and will always keep reading every piece of word/story you guys tell from your heart and/or mind.

Note- I referred to it as a story because every article here is one of a kind. The reader in me connects to it.

And maybe one day I'll apply with the ownership review of my Elite i20 which has clocked more than 80K kms.

Much love,
Ashok Patil

Last edited by GTO : 14th February 2019 at 14:11.
GTO is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:10   #141
BHPian

A PASSIONATE Happy Birthday to Team-Bhp!

Right from the beginning and through out this 15 years, I feel, its only "True PASSION" which made this Forum to reach this unbelievable achievement and journey!

Good Luck for continuing this never ending Passion towards Automotive field.

Kudos to all the Moderators for your Thankless Job of making this a more enjoyable experience every second!

Proud to be a TEAM-BHPIAN!

Regards,
Maverick79
Maverick79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:14   #142
BHPian

Happy 15th Birthday to Team-BHP! A big thank you to all the contributors who make this forum what it is through their valuable contributions and to the moderators and admin for managing this forum to their best of abilities. Words cannot express the amount of enlightenment this forum provides. One has to experience it.
T.S. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:17   #143
BHPian

Happy 15th Team-BHP! Wonderful milestone
I am so proud to be a part of this team and not a day goes by for me without accessing the www.team-bhp.com ! Addicted you see
srikrishna717 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:18   #144
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. Here's wishing you many many happy returns o f the day !!

Congratulations to GTO, Moderators and all the fellow BHPians.

Very Happy and proud to be a part of Team-BHP.
sunil_k_u is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:20   #145
BHPian

Congratulations to all of us. I still remember the first time i applied for membership, it got rejected . That made my heart sink, however at the same time made me realize the true value of this forum. Kudos to the strong values and management.
Ashdel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:21   #146

Team-BHP, I cannot thank you enough. I own the S-Cross 1.6, thanks to one of the team-bhpians who helped me get it. I was also rejected the first time and thought "what the heck? forget it". But I couldn't, I tried again and succeeded to be a member on this forum. I haven't contributed much here, but I have gained a lot of knowledge and atleast I haven't spread junk here. Thanks to you guys, again!

Kudos for a very good work which is totally from the head (read heart).
RahulD1980 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:25   #147
BANNED

In an era where we have people wearing the mask of 'being busy' to avoid everything else. We have a handful of guys (who insanely love anything on wheels), who come together spend their hours and days (And they don't want a salary too) and regulate a forum. Okay, before anything else - a big shout out to the moderators or 'support team'. If it's the knowledge and contribution of members which made Team-BHP a knowledge pool; it is the effort of you guys, who spend their time (Precious time indeed) to channelize it all and making sure that this knowledge pool stays favorably harness-able too.

Many congrats to the core team for the feat, 15 years of run and the engine size is further growing. In 2004; it was probably a 100 cc engine, which has slowly grown into a Quad Turbo W16, and further growing.

Just one statement from my end, which sums it all for me:
T for Truth and T for Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
After a long 15 years of doing it in our own unique way, I think we can allow ourselves a “pat on the back” moment.
Request you and mod team to just once tell us how it feels being a mod at T-BHP and what difference you see being a 'mod' today as compared to being one in 2010? I expect that it would be an interesting read for all of us.

Why this question? Somewhere I read on the forum that a mod encountered a few guys talking about how tough it is to get into T-BHP and when they discovered that a mod is inside the shop - there was complete silence!

Last edited by VKumar : 14th February 2019 at 14:30.
VKumar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:26   #148
Team-BHP Support

Many Happy Returns

Roll on Year 16!
ajmat is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:28   #149
BHPian

With respect & love to each and all bhpians who have worked so hard to make Team-BHP the most trustworthy auto review site. I personally feel happy to earn the membership of this highly esteemed forum. I know many of my learned friends who rely on only Team-BHP for making their decisions after getting through all the paid medias. Thanks once again and wishes that TEAM-BHP becomes indispensable when it comes to automotive life. Many many happy returns of the day.

Last edited by GTO : 14th February 2019 at 15:02. Reason: typo :)
T2luvroads is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 14:29   #150
BHPian

Congratualtions Team BHP. It has been a pleasure being part of this fantastic team for 8 years now. Not a day goes by without checking the website, while many a day the newspaper is simply put away. Very proud to be part of this great team.

In September 2015, I had a car breakdown on the Leh side of Rohtang pass, and I was wondering what to do, a Mahindra Thar stopped seeing my Team BHP sticker and rendered immediate assistance, ie. towing my car all the way to Manali! What a great gesture from an unknown person, just on the basis of being in this forum together.

I wish the forum a very happy birthday and I am sure it will go from strength to strength. Thanks to all the members who make this forum truly unique and so interesting.
SajiNSalin is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks