Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 10:48   #46
BHPian

Re: Celebrating 15 years of doing it DIFFERENTLY : Happy Birthday, Team-BHP!

Happy 15th Birthday TBHP.

If I'm not mistaken, TBHP is amongst the first few links that a google search will throw for anything related to automotive. And I guess (hope) this is without using help from any SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - which in itself says a lot.
aashishnb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:50   #47
BHPian

Happy 15th & wishing many more!!!! Congratulations to the entire team! Way to go guys!
SuperSlick is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:52   #48
Senior - BHPian

Happy 15th TBHP, and congratulations to all TBHPians for all their contributions.

The inevitable question looming up ahead is where do we take this forum in the next 15 years, given the massive upheavals in the automobile industry, energy sector, consumer behaviour and social media use.

Last edited by roy_libran : 14th February 2019 at 11:02.
roy_libran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:54   #49
BHPian

Happy birthday TBHP.

I owe a lot to this forum. Here is a small list :
- Thanks to the weight loss thread, I lost about 9 Kg body weight in last 6 months and I run many miles.
- My friends keep complimenting me for coming up with right English word for a given situation and I thank TBHP for that.
- I am from Auto Industry and TBHP remains my first source of information for industry related topics.
- Heck, my first smart phone was bought after the advice I received from a TBHP member.

I am a member of this esteemed forum for about 9 years now and wish to see the strength grow. Happy birthday again!
ritzy is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:54   #50

First of all congratulation on reaching this milestone . Thumps up for the idea that generated 15 years back. It gives me a sense of pride to be a part of this Team. Long way to go still.......

Keep Driving (Knowledge and Car's)
sanky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:55   #51
BHPian

A very Happy 15th birthday to Team BHP and the members! It's actually a huge pride for me and everyone here to be a member of this group. And the power and respect that comes with it! Sales advisors across showrooms stop their farce once they get to know you're a Team BHPian! They know they can't con you!

The fact that many people wait for the official Team BHP review before finalizing the car also speaks volumes about the quality of the reviews and people's trust on them.

Also, I started driving more carefully than usual after becoming a Team BHPian and putting up the "Driven by Team BHP" sticker on my car. I have a reputation to maintain on behalf of this community! "With great power comes great responsibility"!

Here's wishing many more wonderful years and soaring heights to Team BHP! Cheers!

Last edited by FrodoOfTheShire : 14th February 2019 at 10:57. Reason: Adding extra points
FrodoOfTheShire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:56   #52
BHPian

Happy birthday Team-Bhp! We need a place like this, especially in India. As GTO rightly said the only thing these car manufacturers fear is bad publicity.
ROG_AK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:57   #53
BHPian

Wishing the team of Team-Bhp and all the members a happy birthday!

It has indeed been a very long and interesting journey so far
Sks_Biker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:57   #54
BHPian

Congratulations for being 15 years young!

Whenever it is anything to do with Automobiles, I have turned to this forum. I have never been disappointed because of the large number of helpful and knowledgeable members on the forum.

I was surprised that at entry level to Team-BHP, writing capabilities were on test. But after all these years I have realised, that this very factor has been the reason for this forum to be so succinct and polished.
nitnab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 10:58   #55
BHPian

A very Happy Birthday to all fellow team-bhp'ians. Really proud moment for all of us.
mathur2012 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:00   #56
BHPian

Wow! Phenomenal fifteen! It has been one heck of a journey for our “Blood Forum”. I still remember, how I was refused twice the membership and sought the advice and help from fellow car lovers in how to crack the entry! I think we can ask the Kota folks to start a crash course on entry to our forum I showed this thread to my wife and she is like wow, and now she also wants to join the forum!!!

A big shout out to GTO and all the mods.
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:00   #57
BHPian

Happy Birthday!

It's incredible what this website has achieved, in terms of scale, reputation, content, and community, and having grown fully organically.

Incredible value in archives too. Never bought a car but learnt a ton about coffee from the Yeti some 10 years back. How time flies!
anku94 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:00   #58
BHPian

A very happy 15th birthday to Team-BHP! Congratulations to the team and the members! Independent journalism/news is the reason why TBHP could reach out to all Motor-heads and survived 15 long years. I wish many more years of fun for the team!
Gokrish is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:01   #59
BHPian

It is really an honor to be part of the community.

Many times people come an ask while parking in a mall, while stopping at a traffic signal when they see the Sticker on your car !!!!!

In this world of paid media, promotions and biased reviews, it is an exceptional job that Team-BHP does to maintain the unbiased standards.

A very happy birthday and wish the community will grow leaps and bounds in the future.
mbhalara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2019, 11:02   #60
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP! A big THANK YOU to all the moderators for helping to maintain the quality of this forum; and of course to all the members for contributing to this wealth of information.

This has been the most important website for me, ever since I discovered it back in 2009. There is not a day that goes by without me browsing Team-BHP. Such is my addiction.

Cheers
Joxster is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks