Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Revvmaster @ June 07 2004,00:44)][How does one "how to prepare Mobil-1 at home" recipe and "how to clean the inner grooves of your tyres" beauty tip sound to the females.

lol..then u will have to explain whats mobil first..cause am sure girls will take it as a spelling mistake and assume it to be mobile..

hehehe..nfs..now u know..why i dont tell my friends about this site...;)

hhehe
now i know i am not the only 1,to whom all this happens .

i know im addicted when i couldn't access the site for 3 days and i started getting withdrawal symptoms.
it was crazy. promise me guys that it won't happen again

nice ones,

Im addicted to TB when i stopped at a hotel for lunch on my way to mount abu and i asked the guy if they had a business centre,
lol it was a dhaba kinda hotel,

Quote:

In my office all seven (creative department) computers have TBHP logged in permanently.
My home Macintosh has TBHP as home page. My mobile has more TBHP contacts than my business contacts. Many a time I’ve failed to complete my pending work because I was on the forum.

the above para was taken from Rudra sirs thread "So many friends So little time" ...

at work today ..as usual i am reading the forums .. when i checked at 2 PM how many members were online ..the figure showed roughly about 65-70 users ...i believe we are all at work arent we ?huh rl:

how addicted is Team Bhp ???
- i wake up in the morning flip open my laptop screen and maximise the t bhp window and hit "new posts" ..
- i dont know if you guys have noticed but my number of post has risen by more than 600 posts in 3 months .. 50% of my vacation time is being spent at team-bhp !
-heck i dont even log on to MSN anymore..

..gah getting back to work now ..

cheers

Well its so addictive that ....
1. First things in the morning .. I getup , have tea and check new posts...
2. In office after 11.00 am .. I am logged on till about 8.00 pm
3. Come back home .. After dinner I am back at it ... New posts ...
4. Final log off from tbhp at 2.00am ..

Well isnt that addictive enuf ??? If not then i dunno what

it is so addictive that

1. I log on to it as soon as i reach office.
2. logged on till i leave from my office in the evening.
3. is my homepage on my comp as well as laptop.
4. it is the reason for my buying a laptop.
5. on sundays and fridays it is from my home that i log in.
6. new posts is my fav section.
7. have all my tbhp friends on msn or yahoo and on msn i have different heading for my tbhp firends.
8. last but not the least and funny too, my hubby is jealous of tbhp, he even mentioned it as my reason for going to office so that i can log on to tbhp, that too on a fm radio of our city. but he loves tbhp all the same.

i think this is enough from my side.

shubbhi

Most are applicable to me exept for the fact that I dont have hotbabes.com as my homepage(never did)....and I too am on dialup so my telephone bill rises cos of my internet time. Infact this time internet bill came to Rs.998 and my tel. bill was only 1300/-.lol

"I’ve failed to complete my pending work because I was on the forum."

Talk about irony!
I have a deadline tomorrow and I'm still logged on here and ...aarrrghhhh!!....I'm posting on the site. Which means I'll (shamelessly) refresh this page every 5 mins for the next 2-3 hours to see if someone has responded to my post!

What with this and the new Harry Potter e-book(er...ah...net vices are seldom found alone), how will I finish 1.2kLOC by tomorrow!

Its great to see everyone still with the passion and happiness logging onto the site. I hope this continues.

I love this site very much. It has given me a great opportunity to interact with great guns across the country. As soon as I log on to my system, Team-Bhp screen will be opened. Whenever I get tired of work, I start reading posts. Iam happy that instead of killing time by going through entertainment news and stuff's like that, I love to hang with Team-Bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xezas
"I’ve failed to complete my pending work because I was on the forum."

Try to balance things otherwise you would land up in trouble.

If you want to live with Team-Bhp in long term, you have to balance things otherwise you will not be successful in your career.

Its really a great site and Iam addicted to it. Can't miss logging in every single day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surprise
Try to balance things otherwise you would land up in trouble.

If you want to live with Team-Bhp in long term, you have to balance things otherwise you will not be successful in your career.

Been addicted to Slashdot all these years. Been reading at least 1 novel/book a fortnight for the past 15 years. Still find time to play cricket and comp games. Still blog regularly. AND work/slog in a MNC.
So the balance you are talking about has been achieved a long time ago.
Team BHP is just a newer ball to juggle. :D

and btw, the quote "I’ve failed to complete my pending work because I was on the forum." was by Rudra.

I, to, am LOVING it!!

I have managed to keep the band-aid size rear windscreen of my new Swift decal-free till date!
EAGERLY, but patiently awaiting the news on the launch of the new TBHP stickers (or are they out already please: )