Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-6.html)

When i spent one full weekend including nights reading the archives in tbhp. This was in June 2004.

At work every 30 mins i promise myself that i am not logging in here for another 4 hrs. But I break my promise every 3 mins.

you know you are addicted when you are in a foreign country with a busy schedule but yet cant go to sleep without having a glimpse of the team-bhp logo !!!

Thinking of "Rudra sir" when i wash my car !!

cheers
aNu

when ur wife starts suspecting you of infidelity, thats when u know u r addicted...its just been a few days for me, but i cannot get unhooked...i am just wandering around...

Quote:

Originally Posted by need4speed
1. You check on t-bhp first thing you wake up in the morning and last thing before you go to bed.

2. You refresh your t-bhp window every 2.5 minutes hoping that something new has been posted.

3. Find it normal to call people by names of car parts and terms.

4. keep referring to 4 year old dusty, bug-eaten car mags that you have never touched all these years to find out how many metres less the ferrari took than the porsche to get to 160 kmph. (then u feel happy that you didnt listen to your mom to remove all that extra 'raddi' from the house.)

5. Your parents tell you that if you had taken to ur studies with as much interest you look at these mags, you would be running a car company yourself.

6. Your girl friend sulks coz she finds you spending more time in front of a plain grey window with chaps who only talk abt 'that thingamummyjig turbo charger' than with her.

7. Your home page has been changed from hotbabes.com to t-bhp.com.

8. You plan to move your house, family, pets to bombay everytime a t-bhp meet is announced here.

9. You feel happy to see numbers ticking against your topic.

10. You spend time at work to come up with a stupid topic like this one.

okay... I am 50% there! But what the heck, I am enjoying it every bit.
Cheers

Its a symptom showing that you are addicted to Team- Bhp when you go on to ask a dog owner on a road WHAT MODEL IS YOUR DOG instead of a WHAT BREED IS YOUR DOG???

When your boyfriend asks the first thing on the phone call if you have logged on to team-bhp to read his post and the kind of replies he got?? instead of how was your day or what did ur boss or professor say in the course of your day??

And mom yells all the time saying you need to stop looking at cars and bikes all the time or else you will start looking like one soon!!! (thinkalloy wheels instead of the two eyes and the spectacles that you wear are the shape of a motorbike??)

first thing to do as soon as u log on to the net instead of checking important mails instead you go to see important threads !!

one helluva forum!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe_on_wheels
you go on to ask a dog owner on a road WHAT MODEL IS YOUR DOG instead of a WHAT BREED IS YOUR DOG???

lol: . Reminds me of another late day at office, finishing stuff and sending mails, before heading for home. Was about to send a mail - composed, sign-off done. Last detail to be added was my phone number - and I start keying in - 172.16.xx.xx. .... Had been working with IP addresses so much that evening.

Sometimes spend so much time on TBHP - realised it I think, on the first saturday of july when the TBHP maintenance was in progress and got extended. Was able to get so many other things done that day.

True, it's one helluva forum!!

When in one day you post in almost every thread so you can take your posts from 38 to reach that 50 just so you can be a BHPian cause its now embarassing to be a Newbie...think I have 4 more posts. Bear with me guys !!!

ADDICTED! I keep refreshing the "New Posts" every 15 minutes.

Quote:

When in one day you post in almost every thread so you can take your posts from 38 to reach that 50 just
We must remind you that this is not a practice we encourage. Several members have been banned previously due to "spamming" the board.

Sorry GTO no harm intended. None of my posts have been pointless, and have only been honest opinions. If you think any of them seemed like spamming I shall refrain from posting.

When you come in to office and logon,the 1st URL that you type in is "http://www.team-bhp.com" though you know that you have important mails in your inbox.

1,2,4,6,9,10 ..... hmmmm 60% of those apply to me also. Time spent on T-BHP forum has overtaken the time spent by me on ORKUT [:-)]

Vrooooommmmmm!!! Three cheers to T-BHP!

yesterday, i opened my list of pending papers to attend to & i was astonished to see that they were all dated from July onwards. lol :). time to get back to work, i guess. :)

you know you are addicted to team-bhp when your girlfriend knows what low-profile tires are