Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-56.html)

I have to say,this website has had me hooked.I never used to like bikes much until i came across this site. Now I've become a T-BHP addict!

this is the bookmarks bar on Chrome and the forum happens to be among the first few links I click when I wake up:

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...-12.jpg

:)

When you spot a woman in a gaudy dress and the first thing that crosses your mind instinctively is 'this should be in the weird and whacky modifications thread'!! :uncontrol

- when your reportee gifts you a set of T-Bhp stickers and key chains on the last day of job with that company. (Imagine my face at that moment) :eek:

- when you postpone your household chores to read that 'new-car-review' and the latest travelouge in T-Bhp and get that nasty look from your spouse.

- when your family screams at you asking "When will you stop looking at that black screen and come & have dinner?"

Its still early signs for me,

Did you know,
"This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in X seconds."

Did you know,
as of 24-Dec-2013 08:08 AM, "S" is the popular starting alphabet for user names on this forum with 4776 members, the next is A with 3912 members and the least popular is Q with just 46.
stupid:

- when the biggest sense of achievement is not cracking that interview with a MNC or speaking with that girl you liked and never could dare to, but getting the mempership approval email from TBHP like i received last night !

Quote:

Originally Posted by USJ (Post 3328241)
- when the biggest sense of achievement is not cracking that interview with a MNC or speaking with that girl you liked and never could dare to, but getting the mempership approval email from TBHP like i received last night !

Hahaha
Well I remember, getting membership approval was one hell of an achievement. And it was hard to describe it to normal people (non BHPians), they said-"Whats with a website membership?".

When you're a newbie and wait for the mod to validate your post, it feels like you're trying to complete the break in period of a car.
:-D

When your entire house is full of people come over for christmas and you prefer to skulk in a corner with TBHP on your laptop instead of interacting with them (unknown people though, friends of relatives)lol:

When you have a dedicated browser (Opera) which you use just for surfing Team-BHp. Weird, isn't it?

When Team-BHP app by fer beats the ever popular Whatsapp and other apps in mobile data consumption.

When the back of your phone looks like this

I have a very interesting incidence to share. I had just moved into a relationship. One day i was discussing with my girlfriend that i needed a mustang poster for my bedroom. Suddenly she told me that she knows what kind of poster exactly i would like. And showed it on her computer's screen. I asked her where did she find it. She said " on your forum". I was very surprised. She told me she searched on Google for mustang pictures and a website with a grey screen came up and she knew it was the website which is always open on my system. Though she still does not know the name of it :D.

nIk

When you have the TBHP app installed on mobile, tab and iPad and you still check all 3 three of them. And, you do log in to the website on the laptop too. And, you realise that of late you haven't been spending time on Facebook but with TBHP. And, with each browsing session at TBHP you end up subscribing to a thread. And, at the end of each browsing session you realise 'oh! There's a discussion on this topic too!'. And, after you put TBHP sticker on your ride, you drive with a sense of pride and even more responsibility.

TBHP grows on you.

You are not addicted to TBHP.

You become a part of TBHP and TBHP becomes a part of you.

Happily married.

--
Nayak // Sent from my iPad using Team-BHP

When you get a private message and your first reaction is.. oops what did I do wrong?

When you get a message that "This forum requires 90 seconds between posts. Please wait xx Seconds"

When you are quoted and when you receive a private message saying you have been quoted.

Also when there is a reply or a post on one of your favorite thread's which you are following on a daily basis, especially on your dream car's thread.

One more thing which makes me login to team-bhp and check is the Spotting thread, which makes you curious to see whether you have been spotted by any fellow bhpian or you have been acknowledged.clap: