Team-BHP - You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/2163-you-know-you-addicted-team-bhp-when-53.html)

Had access to Team-BHP in office. Then one day it was blocked.:Shockked: It really hurt.
Being in the organization for a longer time helped me get it unblocked (Only for me) from one of the friends in the IT Infra dept.
Now I feel happy going to office again. clap:

You know you're addicted to team-bhp when... Every random yellow sticker on a car looks like the LTD sticker. :P

... you keep browsing Team-Bhp in your college when you are told to market your college fest online :D
(thank god Team-bhp is not banned on the college WiFi lol:)

You know you are addicted to Tbhp when.....

You are helping a bhpian on pm by clarifying his doubts about the car you own, when your wife is in operation theatre delivering your first child!

You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when....

1. You open www.team-bhp.com before Facebook, Gmail, office email or anything else every morning.

2. Your fingers sub-consciously type Team-BHP.com in address window everytime you open a web-browser.

Cheers
Pahwa

Seriously this Blog gathers lot of information on automobile..Love this Blog !!

...when every other white skoda laura reminds you of our friendly mod anshuman. :D

This is what occured to me when I saw my Head of Department's laura. ;-)

A small mistake made by the car driver ahead of you, mind gets boiling. See a sticker of Team bhp behind it, you sober down. Say, how can he do this. That is the reputation team bhp carries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadguy25 (Post 3123919)
Some of my team members think that I may end-up working in a mechanic shop.

Our technical knowledge increases by the minute (reading the posts on various threads here).

Someone was talking about cars, I spoke my 2 cents worth of knowledge. Then a person told "that website of yours - has given you an alternate profession - future mechanic". :D

Each event on the road like some funny incident or something which got you angry or anything else worth sharing prompts you to think - on which thread on team-bhp can I post this incident ? :)

When we check out each and every passing vehicle for the t-bhp sticker, and when we find one, we try to draw his attention only to realize that he has just the sticker, and is not a member.

I spend about 2-3 hours every day browsing through and replying to posts on Team-BHP. Every time I read about a launch, I've just got to head over to Team-BHP. If I have no email, I check for new posts on Team-BHP. If there's no activity from people I know on FaceBook, I'm back again on Team-BHP. If half a dozen clients are waving their fists and going bankrupt, I know it's going to be because I couldn't get away from Team-BHP long enough to get some work done.

...When you skip your girlfriend texts and browse TBHP in College instead! lol:
or
.... When your mom is angry at you and you show her the 1st nice car you see on the forum! clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormerider (Post 3198658)
You are helping a bhpian on pm by clarifying his doubts about the car you own, when your wife is in operation theatre delivering your first child!

:Shockked: I hope you were on the mobile app! :D

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 3216294)

:Shockked: I hope you were on the mobile app! :D

cya
R

Yes I was on my mobile, while doing the infamous walk of a worried husband and would be father, outside the operation theatre.

Now lets keep this one a bit down, my better half doesn't know about this one and has very good hearing skills!